joobz
Tergiversator
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2006
- Messages
- 17,998
I hate to break my own promise, but I must clarify this.Maybe this requires a definition. Does "ungodly" mean God is against it, or does it simply mean that God is not involved?
BAsed upon the context to which I took DOC's previous statement, it is clear "ungodly" simply means that god is not involved.
bolding mine.The above might not be Christians but do you have any sources that they are atheists and not agnostics.
And any money people give to ungodly causes will ultimately be a detriment to humanity. For example if Jolie adopting a foreign child and bringing that child to the US is not of God, it will do more harm than good even if on the surface it looks like a good deed. Hopefully it is a Godly act, I don't know for sure. But I do believe anything not of God will ultimately fail, and I think history bears that out. For example, the atheistic Soviet Union was definitely not of God and it failed.
again, I apologize to everyone for propogating this point. I just do not like my credibility being questioned.
I think it only right for DOC to apologize for wrongly insinuating that I would be dishonest.
Last edited: