• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

[Split]Bush at the School - Split from: New Griffin book out on March 14, 2008.

Sizzler

Graduate Poster
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
1,562
The new David Ray Griffin book, titled "9/11 CONTRADICTIONS: An Open Letter to Congress and the Press" is due to be released on March 14, 2008. Griffin seems to have a clear tactic. When his old book is criticized, he won't answer to the criticism but writes a new book with more falsehoods.

Here is a sneak peek into the first chapter, released in the Canadian newspaper.

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2008/01/07/02080.html

This chapter is about president Bush and his school visit.



Of course, this is the same old recycled stuff.

But here Griffin actually manages to contradict himself:



Bush is not quickly taken to another location, Cheney and Rice are. Griffin accuses them all of being in on this inside job. Why would they deliberately choose to quickly evacuate Cheney and Rice, but not Bush? Why would Cheney and Rice need to be taken anywhere, sure they would also know they were not in danger? This inside job gets more and more incompetent.

Bush in the classroom is very strange. I thought, "what the f" when it happened, and I still think "what the f".

The strange thing is that his location was public knowledge.

This doesn't prove squat, so don't jump on me. It is just one those things that makes me wonder, "what the f?"
 
Bush in the classroom is very strange. I thought, "what the f" when it happened, and I still think "what the f".

The strange thing is that his location was public knowledge.

This doesn't prove squat, so don't jump on me. It is just one those things that makes me wonder, "what the f?"
What makes you think it was public knowledge? The POTUS schedule is not widely publicized.

What do you think he or the secret service should have done?
 
Bush in the classroom is very strange. I thought, "what the f" when it happened, and I still think "what the f".

The strange thing is that his location was public knowledge.

This doesn't prove squat, so don't jump on me. It is just one those things that makes me wonder, "what the f?"


There are two possibilities. Firstly, Bush knew that about the conspiracy in advance. When he was told about it, he knew exactly what was going to happen, and he deliberately stayed reading because he wanted to give an impression of courage under fire.

Or Bush was totally shocked, like everyone else, and not having a plan ready made for when hijacked aircraft were flown into the WTC, he froze for a couple of minutes while he collected his thoughts.

It doesn't seem likely that Bush was in particular danger where he was. He'd have been in more danger in the White House. It wouldn't have been very easy to hit a moving president with a jet.
 
I haven't seen a thread on jref about Bush's actions. I always thought this would make an interesting topic for friendly and productive discussion.
 
I haven't seen a thread on jref about Bush's actions. I always thought this would make an interesting topic for friendly and productive discussion.

This topic has been discussed. I guess it has been inside other threads then. What are your thoughts?
 
Why any twoofer would use the Florida school incident as proof of a conspiracy is beyond me.

If 9/11 was planned or allowed to happen then Bush would be made to look good! He would immediately leap into action, give orders, appear in charge.

He wouldn't be made to sit there looking like a complete idiot while the nation is under attack!
 
Last edited:
Had they immediately rushed Bush out to ... somewhere else, the same truthers would have found that suspicious as well.
 
Could MM or RedIbis say, why do you think Cheney and Rice were rushed to other locations and Bush not then?
 
Last edited:
Could MM or RedIbis say, why do you think Cheney and Rice were rushed to other locationsand Bush not then?

Cheney was rushed to the PEOC because someone had to be president that day.
 
I haven't seen a thread on jref about Bush's actions. I always thought this would make an interesting topic for friendly and productive discussion.

It's been discussed here, but I don't think many of us can see anything unusual about Bush responding like a rabbit in the headlights. As for the "secure location" business, he was in a building that had been checked out as safe by Secret Service agents, would have been a significantly harder target to identify from an airliner than three of the world's largest office buildings, and AFAIK there were no reports of hi-jacked airliners anywhere in the vicinity of Florida, so it's not outwith the bounds of possibility that the Secret Service made a quick assessment and decided that, for the moment, the President's safety was best assured by leaving him where he was.

Dave
 
Bush in the classroom is very strange. I thought, "what the f" when it happened, and I still think "what the f".

The strange thing is that his location was public knowledge.

This doesn't prove squat, so don't jump on me. It is just one those things that makes me wonder, "what the f?"

Yep.

'America is under attack'....

any questions?

None.

But that's not at all strange I've been told.

Nothing to see here.
 
I would like any CTer to explain how Bush's "strange" behavior fits into a conspiracy theory.

Any takers?
 
I would like any CTer to explain how Bush's "strange" behavior fits into a conspiracy theory.

Any takers?


I'll play along.

Convenient photo op. Bush wasn't rushed out of the classroom because he didn't want to scare the kids, but a half hour later, the kids are lined up behind him to tell the nation that we're under attack.

What was the point of having the kids behind him?
 
I'll play along.

Convenient photo op. Bush wasn't rushed out of the classroom because he didn't want to scare the kids, but a half hour later, the kids are lined up behind him to tell the nation that we're under attack.

What was the point of having the kids behind him?

Because of the Mossad, and also to distract from the fact that he had just ordered the secret strike team to prepare the explosives in the Twin Towers and WTC 7 for detonation on his command.

Simple.
 
Last edited:
I'll play along.

Convenient photo op. Bush wasn't rushed out of the classroom because he didn't want to scare the kids, but a half hour later, the kids are lined up behind him to tell the nation that we're under attack.

What was the point of having the kids behind him?

How does that fit into a conspiracy theory?
 
I'll play along.

Convenient photo op. Bush wasn't rushed out of the classroom because he didn't want to scare the kids, but a half hour later, the kids are lined up behind him to tell the nation that we're under attack.

What was the point of having the kids behind him?

Very poor cost/benefit analysis, though. It assumes that the conspiracy is broadened to include everyone in the Secret Service chain of command merely so that Bush gets a specific photo-op that didn't even get particularly widespread coverage. Add to that the fact that any photo-op that he did get was completely cancelled out by the fact that sitting reading "My Pet Goat" for eight minutes made him look like a complete moron, a result which anyone could have foreseen. In moments of crisis, one doesn't give the impression of a strong leader by sitting and staring gormlessly at a children's book, and a cute photo-op a few minutes later doesn't (in fact, didn't) help. All that staying in the classroom seems to have achieved is to generate more ammunition for Michael Moore.

Dave
 
It is kind of ironic, the truthers don't think the hijackers should have been able to hit the Pentagon, the worlds largest and possibly most prominent building, but they should have been able to take out some obscure grade school in Florida.
 
Had they immediately rushed Bush out to ... somewhere else, the same truthers would have found that suspicious as well.
exactly almost all the truther arguments could go both ways. if he had been rushed out without first determining if it was safe to leave then that would have been suspicious.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom