• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

9/11 Conspirators - Naming Names, List included

I am not sure what Reheat would do, nor I, but given the knowledge of the passengers on flight 93, that level of knowing, and given a fighter or even my Tanker, I could stop the terrorist on 9/11.

After the plane struck I stayed behind at the 8/9 Corridor intersection, guiding folks to the exit for about an hour before I left...to return the next day as SECDEFs direction was clear - "open for business".

RedIbis clearly has no clue wrt the military, its mission, or operation. If he did, he'd realize just how silly his going on and on about Myers is.
 
Here is a list of some other people that had influence in 2001. Any truthers wish to name any of these people as in on the "inside job" of 9/11?

(1) Larry Silverstein
(2) Jeffrey Skilling
(3) Kenneth Lay
(4) David Lesar
(5) Lee R. Raymond
(6) David Rockefeller
(7) Bill Clinton
(8) Hillary Clinton
(9) Al Gore
(10) John Kerry
(11) Etienne Davignon
(12) Henry Kissinger
(13) Conrad Black
(14) George Mitchell
(15) Christopher Dodd
(16) Chuck Hagel
(17) Jacob Rothschild
(18) Rupert Murdoch
(19) Percy Barnevik
(20) Henry McKinnell

If you do not know who they are/were, you should if you believe the powerful NWO is ruling everything...lol

TAM:)
 
Last edited:
After the plane struck I stayed behind at the 8/9 Corridor intersection, guiding folks to the exit for about an hour before I left...to return the next day as SECDEFs direction was clear - "open for business".

RedIbis clearly has no clue wrt the military, its mission, or operation. If he did, he'd realize just how silly his going on and on about Myers is.
I do not think he cares either. He seemed serious in naming someone and has no clue what the guy does, or how things work.
 
Here is a list of some other people that had influence in 2001. Any truthers wish to name any of these people as in on the "inside job" of 9/11?


(13) Conrad Black


TAM:)


Lucky number 13!

You get a bonus point, too, because his treatment of FDR is generally acknowledged as the finest historical biography ever written by a layman. Possibly one of the best books I have ever read.

And, of course, FDR LIHOPed too!
 
[OT]

stilicho,

I just noticed that your user ID is an anagram of "holistic". Is that coincidental or purposeful? (Or does it, instead, relate to Flavius Stilicho?) Just curious.

[/OT]
 
Last edited:
#1- That's exactly what I mean by deriliction of duty. His job is to know what was happening.

When he went into the meeting he did not know the US was under attack. Someone should have gone into the meeting and disturbed it and told him the situation. They did not interrupt his meeting. So how exactly was this his fault?

redibis said:
#2 - Anything? How about advising the president, that is his job afterall. Again, you are far too lenient and willing to give the guy a pass. Why is that?

A pass for what? Someone failing to give him vital information during a meeting?

Thats a long way from you naming him as a possible LIHOP. Read the OP.

You suck at this by the way
 
[OT]

stilicho,

I just noticed that your user ID is an anagram of "holistic". Is that coincidental or purposeful? (Or does it, instead, relate to Flavius Stilicho?) Just curious.

[/OT]

I actually had thought about that since I, too, am dyslexci, but I'm utterly fascinated by the early fifth century.

The frozen Rhine was an inside job!
 
Personally, if I were a "truther", I'd blame it all on Cheney and Wolfowitz. Those are the easiest ones to sling mud at because few people admire them anyhow. [\QUOTE]

You could probably toss in Richard Pearle's name on that point ,also.


But, back to the point at hand, I highly doubt you returned to this thread just to talk about that. Everyone who's politely argued with you has indicated at least two main points:

#1] Gen. Myers didn't even know what was happening before the second airliner hit the WTC.

#2] His role as Acting Chairman of the JCS prohibited him from doing anything about the procedures in place on 9/11.

His role prohibited him from exercising military command over either the JCS or any of the armed forces. Did you know either of those things before you were just told here?

RedIbis, you presumed Myers should have acted quicker than he did, but that's your belief and expectation of how this JCS position operates.
Was his reaction that of someone who had prior knowledge of an attack involving domestically hijacked airliners or one who was trained in how hijacked airliners would be handled coming in from offshore?
The first news I received on 9/11 was that a plane had crashed into one of the WTC towers; No mention of hijackings until the second hit.
My first thought was it must have been a private plane, no way does an airliner fly that low until coming in to land at the airport.
 
Personally, if I were a "truther", I'd blame it all on Cheney and Wolfowitz. Those are the easiest ones to sling mud at because few people admire them anyhow. [\QUOTE]

You could probably toss in Richard Pearle's name on that point ,also.




RedIbis, you presumed Myers should have acted quicker than he did, but that's your belief and expectation of how this JCS position operates.
Was his reaction that of someone who had prior knowledge of an attack involving domestically hijacked airliners or one who was trained in how hijacked airliners would be handled coming in from offshore?
The first news I received on 9/11 was that a plane had crashed into one of the WTC towers; No mention of hijackings until the second hit.
My first thought was it must have been a private plane, no way does an airliner fly that low until coming in to land at the airport.

Thanks for your reasonable questions. First, I've already quoted the responsibilities of the Chairman, acting or otherwise. I'll take the US gov definition over what anyone has said here.

Secondly, I posted the sequence of events. By 9:03, you, me and nearly anyone with a TV knew we were under an attack. Myers chose to stay in his meeting for another 24 mins. His responsibility was to advise the president about military options and resources. He didn't do that. Instead of the presidential medal of freedom, I state unequivocally that he should receive indictments.
 
Thanks for your reasonable questions. First, I've already quoted the responsibilities of the Chairman, acting or otherwise. I'll take the US gov definition over what anyone has said here.

Secondly, I posted the sequence of events. By 9:03, you, me and nearly anyone with a TV knew we were under an attack. Myers chose to stay in his meeting for another 24 mins. His responsibility was to advise the president about military options and resources. He didn't do that. Instead of the presidential medal of freedom, I state unequivocally that he should receive indictments.
And how, exactly, does all your argument from ignorance (or stupidity) and futility equate to "he could have Prevented" the attack as you stated here
TAM,
Your list is incomplete. Somehow you left off the name of the one person who was in a position to thwart the attacks but abdicated that responsibility.

No, I'm not giving you the name. This is an exercise in your research abilities.

do you own aq dictionary?
 
And how, exactly, does all your argument from ignorance (or stupidity) and futility equate to "he could have Prevented" the attack as you stated here


do you own aq dictionary?


Yes, do you? If Myers hears about the first attack before entering the meeting, had he checked with numerous officials at the time, perhaps suspending his meeting, realizing that OBL/AQ threats were "blinking red" so to speak, he might have thought that this was no ordinary accident. If he hung around the phone and TV for the next 15 mins, he would be assured it was no accident, as nearly everyone else was.

With the proper heightened alert and military readiness in place, the second, third and fourth stages of the attack could have been prevented.

He chose to attend his meeting instead.
 
Yes, do you? If Myers hears about the first attack before entering the meeting, had he checked with numerous officials at the time, perhaps suspending his meeting, realizing that OBL/AQ threats were "blinking red" so to speak, he might have thought that this was no ordinary accident. If he hung around the phone and TV for the next 15 mins, he would be assured it was no accident, as nearly everyone else was.

With the proper heightened alert and military readiness in place, the second, third and fourth stages of the attack could have been prevented.

He chose to attend his meeting instead.

so, by not going to the meeting, he could have prevented an attack which had already begun?

Whoo, boy!
 
so, by not going to the meeting, he could have prevented an attack which had already begun?

Whoo, boy!

Do you have any conception of how much time passes from the confirmation that Flight 11 is hijacked and when Myers' own office bldg is struck?

Your question suggests you have no idea of the timeline and how much time actually passes.
 
So, now the goal posts have moved. Not only was Myers negligent in not being at the Pentagon, but he should have known of the attacks and had fighters over every US City for who in the hell knows how long. I understand perfectly.

He also should have recommended to POTUS that the super sekrit lightening bolts be involked from the sky to destroy the evil jihadists. Sure, I think we all get this genius line of thinking. Now, why didn't I think of that?
 
Do you have any conception of how much time passes from the confirmation that Flight 11 is hijacked and when Myers' own office bldg is struck?

Are you implying that he wanted a new office?
 
Last edited:
Hardly, but you've more than implied that you flew alongside Myers in Viet Nam. Do you care to validate your claim?
Very sad Red. You want to validate this claim, but you accuse someone of criminal negligence in the murder of 3000 people without any evidence what so ever.

The CT mind is a scary place.

I'm sorry if you don't consider the above comments "civil", I don't mean any harm by them. :)
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom