• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Osama to Truthers: I Did It

That still makes him a racist.

Do you think all Muslim Arabs are crazy, honor-killing terrorists?


No, I think that terrorists are "honor-killing [the Hell?] terrorists." My point was that you don't see the irony of calling someone a racist, when you are, in fact, a racist. By the way, Darth insulted you, not Japanese people in general.
 
Translated this actually reads

I have no answer to the fact I posted rubbish. I have looked at crap on neo nazi or anti semite sites and that is all that really matters. Lets avoid this subject as, if it continues, I will look even more foolish.

Poor retort to a real smackdown Kag

Well that shows your intellectual capacity. Maybe you missed the other article I quoted.

Besides how does it make me anti-semitic for pointing out the Israeli government is unpopular?
 
No, I think that terrorists are "honor-killing [the Hell?] terrorists." My point was that you don't see the irony of calling someone a racist, when you are, in fact, a racist. By the way, Darth insulted you, not Japanese people in general.

I'm not a racist implying that I hate people based on race.
 
I'm not a racist implying that I hate people based on race.


No, you are a racist because you think that the Jews were behind 9/11, and they faked the Holocaust, as well as (I am sure) a myriad of other crimes.
 
This is the latest on the Lockerbie bombing which is as it stands blamed on 2 Libyans:

http://english.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.asp?article_class=3&no=380695&rel_no=1

New evidence shows that the evidence used to indict these people were false meaning these people are most likely innocent.

Starting to catch the drift?

You should maybe catch a drift and read stuff before you post it. There was only one Libyan convicted and this appeal is his. It is about witholding of evidence (2 papers) not falsefication of evidence.

it does not mean they are innocent, it may mean this evidence changes nothing, we do not know because at the moment it is secret

You fail again even when trying to hump another derail in, you get it very badly wrong
 
Well that shows your intellectual capacity. Maybe you missed the other article I quoted.

Besides how does it make me anti-semitic for pointing out the Israeli government is unpopular?

Either way, it is a derail and you blew it. The other article does not support the point you were making.

You failed again
 
Is there solid evidence to indict Osama for the WTC bombing or any other of the crimes he's wanted for?
Yes, this is why he has in fact been indicted.

Was there ever a wanted poster for Capone?
No. Does this prove:

(a) that the FBI think that he was innocent?
(b) that there's some other reason for this of which you are abyssmally ignorant?

Hint: the answer is (b).
 
actually that was my point...there was no wanted poster. He was guilty, he knew it, the FBI knew it, but they COULD NOT PROVE IT. He was the ring leader, the master commander, but they could not get proof to convict him of murder...could they?

TAM:)
 
Ah, good morning from Asia. We're still at it, I see.

So, just to sum this up (in relation to the OP).....

Osama says he didn't do it in an interview - Check! He didn't do it.
Osama says Moussaoui wasn't AQ - Check! Not AQ
Osama says he did it - XXX! Wrong! Disinformationist propaganda.

I get it, now Kageki. Anything Osama says that supports your whackjob positions is proof. Anything Osama says that refutes the very essentials of 911 Truth is a lie.

Conveniently tinted glasses you have there.
 
It seems to me that one thing that is at issue here is whether we can believe OBL when he (or someone in his organization that sounds just like him) sends us a message claiming the resposibility for the attack of 9/11. I just came across a very interesting article by Lawrence Wright, author of The Looming Towers. It's called The Master Plan:For the New Theorists of Jihad, Al Qaeda is just the Beginning. It's all about who is leading the jihad into the future and providing the ideology and what they have planned to do, although events in Iraq the last few months may have done some damage to what they intended to happen. It's a long article--a 12 page PDF file--also includes 2 full page pictures of WTC debris which some of you may find interesting. The most pertinent aspect of the article to the discussion going on on this thread is that none of the jihadists being quoted have any doubt at all that Al Qaeda carried out 9/11. They would probably find the argument that Al Qaeda did not do it under OBL's leadership and blessing extremely silly and childish and a sure sign of American stupidity. I'm not sure if this link will connect but the article can be found here:

www.lawrencewright.com/wrightNewJihadis.pdf

Be forewarned though that the reading comprehension skills of some may be considerably challenged by this article, so take your time and read some of the paragraphs twice in case it didn't quite penetrate the mind the first time.
 
The most pertinent aspect of the article to the discussion going on on this thread is that none of the jihadists being quoted have any doubt at all that Al Qaeda carried out 9/11.
Well what would they know about such abstruse subjects as terrorism and blowing things up?

No, all that that proves is that Arabs are to dumb to know that Arabs are too dumb to hijack planes.

They should have asked a Twoofer, he'd have set 'em right.
 
Well that shows your intellectual capacity. Maybe you missed the other article I quoted.

Besides how does it make me anti-semitic for pointing out the Israeli government is unpopular?

Well, looks like you want to take up the issue again. I'll be happy to do so, because I actually read the article.

Basically, leaders of the U.S. Jewish community want to detach themselves of any charge that Jews are leading the buildup to war with Iran. This is to avoid a situation similar to the drum beating prior to Iraq where certain officials of the Likud party and prominent Jewish neoconservatives were figured in encouraging the Bush Administration to invade.

NOWHERE in the article does it mention that the Israeli government is unpopular because of the previous actions of a "small" band of neoconservatives and a few given officials. This is the conclusion that you are leaping to.

In your opinion, the Israeli government is unpopular because of pushes to increase U.S. aggression against Iraq and Iran.

In the greater consensus, the Israeli government is unpopular because of their failed war in Lebanon.

See? You were jumping to a conclusion.

-Sporanox
 
No, you are a racist because you think that the Jews were behind 9/11, and they faked the Holocaust, as well as (I am sure) a myriad of other crimes.

I thought Jews weren't a race?

And no I don't think all Jews were behind it. You don't think all Germans are bad because of Nazis right?

As for 9/11 I think it was a collaboration between the British, US and Israel and when I say those countries I mean the few influential elites. Never the general people.
 
Well, looks like you want to take up the issue again. I'll be happy to do so, because I actually read the article.

Basically, leaders of the U.S. Jewish community want to detach themselves of any charge that Jews are leading the buildup to war with Iran. This is to avoid a situation similar to the drum beating prior to Iraq where certain officials of the Likud party and prominent Jewish neoconservatives were figured in encouraging the Bush Administration to invade.

NOWHERE in the article does it mention that the Israeli government is unpopular because of the previous actions of a "small" band of neoconservatives and a few given officials. This is the conclusion that you are leaping to.

In your opinion, the Israeli government is unpopular because of pushes to increase U.S. aggression against Iraq and Iran.

In the greater consensus, the Israeli government is unpopular because of their failed war in Lebanon.

See? You were jumping to a conclusion.

-Sporanox

I've never made that conclusion. All I said was that the government was unpopular. I also posted another article where it showed the community in the US was against the war as well.
 
Ah, good morning from Asia. We're still at it, I see.

So, just to sum this up (in relation to the OP).....

Osama says he didn't do it in an interview - Check! He didn't do it.
Osama says Moussaoui wasn't AQ - Check! Not AQ
Osama says he did it - XXX! Wrong! Disinformationist propaganda.

I get it, now Kageki. Anything Osama says that supports your whackjob positions is proof. Anything Osama says that refutes the very essentials of 911 Truth is a lie.

Conveniently tinted glasses you have there.

Even going by the official theory there is inconsistency.
 
I've never made that conclusion. All I said was that the government was unpopular. I also posted another article where it showed the community in the US was against the war as well.

Well, you've got my vote on that. Olmert is not a very well supported man right now. But I'm pretty sure that wasn't your insinuation in its entirety.

Ah well. We agree on something.

As for 9/11 I think it was a collaboration between the British, US and Israel and when I say those countries I mean the few influential elites. Never the general people.

Bully for you. We have the freedom to think that stuff up even though it's totally untrue. Why invade Iraq and Afghanistan? Where's the profit? Don't just throw out the oil pipe canard you were giving another board member earlier.

-Sporanox
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom