• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Osama to Truthers: I Did It

Is there solid evidence to indict Osama for the WTC bombing or any other of the crimes he's wanted for?
He's not wanted for the WTC bombing, which was not an al Qaeda operation. However, you can read the indictment against Osama and others for the African embassy bombings here (pdf).
 
It's common knowledge just like the evidence for 9/11. I've heard this on a variety of radio shows including from someone like Abe Foxman.

Do your own research.

Burden of proof is applicable here. You are burdened to provide me the evidence, because you made the statement in need of proof. And no, you cannot cite yourself.

Telling me to go look up Abe Foxman brings on a wealth of information that I'm not disposed to sort through...

-Sporanox
 
I'd rather imagine a world in which you rented a clue.

You have derailed again, in insinuating without evidence that Israel now controls Iraq, from the topic of Osama sending out a public message that he and his group did the 9-11 attack, and his justification for doing so. Part of his stated justification, now and in previous justifications for other attacks, is the Pal Israel situation in the Holy Land.

What is curious to me is that after seven pages of give and take, you seem to have ignored a lot of patiently provided input and suggestions for further study. Granted, some of the responses have been less patient.

What is your purpose in this conversation, when you ignore some well couched and presented information?

What is your aim? Osama's own efforts in getting his message out provides considerable clarity on the topic of motivation, and his justification, for the attacks on 9-11.

Another poster has mentioned a point I was going to offer, the public record of the Moussoui trial.

This is corroborative evidence in support of what Osama has presented through his various information releases.

Your position is dead in the water. Your continued argument from ignorance ought to embarass you?

Why doesn't it?

DR

I have always RESPONDED to poster's questions.

Well you can't have it both ways. Osama did apparently say Moussaoui's testimony is not legit and is not part of Al Qaeda. You ignore that and I haven't ignored everything either.

Basically you're just saying the reason Osama is not wanted is by comparing it Al Capone right? Did I miss anything else? We also established that no real evidence exists to indict him either BESIDES the confession.
 
Maybe you should because you don't seem to know much.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/2007/03/is...uld_be_cal.php

LOL what a red herring. This is the proof of this statement?

Right now for instance the Israel Lobby has been one of the most vocal proponents for Iraq and also now Iran. The larger Jewish community has been against the war.

I'm going to go through this.

1: The article isn't even by an Israeli. It's by a guy who went there for a bit and brought back his perception...wait...he didn't even go there.

2: The article is about Israelis inside Israel. Not the larger Jewish community.

3: The article is talking about disapproval with the Olmert government. Nowhere does it mention that the disapproval is due to the war in Iraq.

4: The article mentions that a likely candidate to replace Olmert, should such a scenario even exist, would be the conservative party. This part is important: the CONSERVATIVE party. They're not the ones who want the whole "pull out of Gaza" strategy.

5: I seem to recall the major reason Israelis were disappointed with the Olmert government from reading Time's coverage. It was because he didn't kick Hezbollah's bum good enough in the Lebanon summer war. Not Iran.

6: The article's from March. Olmert is still in power. You might want more current information.

-Sporanox
 
Last edited:
Funny how terrorist attacks on innocent people because they hate Jews will do that, huh?

Well they actually don't hate Jews because they are Jews. If you didn't know Jews were living peacefully in that region for centuries. Everything started with Israel.

This is the latest on the Lockerbie bombing which is as it stands blamed on 2 Libyans:

http://english.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.asp?article_class=3&no=380695&rel_no=1

New evidence shows that the evidence used to indict these people were false meaning these people are most likely innocent.

Starting to catch the drift?
 
If I may interject for a moment, kageki, have you abandoned the Pearl Harbor thread?
 
Last edited:
Well they actually don't hate Jews because they are Jews. If you didn't know Jews were living peacefully in that region for centuries. Everything started with Israel.

This is the latest on the Lockerbie bombing which is as it stands blamed on 2 Libyans:

http://english.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.asp?article_class=3&no=380695&rel_no=1

New evidence shows that the evidence used to indict these people were false meaning these people are most likely innocent.

Starting to catch the drift?
Actually it's the same old, long debunked and hate-fueled evidence you guys have spouted for years.

And before Israel no one had a problem with the Jews? Are you out of your [rule10]ing mind?
 
LOL what a red herring. This is the proof of this statement?



I'm going to go through this.

1: The article isn't even by an Israeli. It's by a guy who went there for a bit and brought back his perception...wait...he didn't even go there.

2: The article is about Israelis inside Israel. Not the larger Jewish community.

3: The article is talking about disapproval with the Olmert government. Nowhere does it mention that the disapproval is due to the war in Iraq.

4: The article mentions that a likely candidate to replace Olmert, should such a scenario even exist, would be the conservative party. This part is important: the CONSERVATIVE party. They're not the ones who want the whole "pull out of Gaza" strategy.

5: I seem to recall the major reason Israelis were disappointed with the Olmert government from reading Time's coverage. It was because he didn't kick Hezbollah's bum good enough in the Lebanon summer war. Not Iran.

6: The article's from March. Olmert is still in power. You might want more current information.

-Sporanox

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines06/0510-04.htm

In fact, U.S. Jews were, if anything, somewhat less supportive of going to war in Iraq than the general population, according to public opinion polls, which have since found Jews to have been quicker than just about any other group to conclude that the invasion was a major mistake.


Honestly this is a stupid point to be arguing. If you don't want to believe me fine. My statements are based on the information I have perused. I'm not going to talk about this anymore.
 
Last edited:
Actually it's the same old, long debunked and hate-fueled evidence you guys have spouted for years.

And before Israel no one had a problem with the Jews? Are you out of your [rule10]ing mind?

Can you show me this debunking article?

The creation of Israel is certainly at the core of Arab "anti-semitism" currently if you want to call it that. The anti-semitic feelings were generally in other areas like Europe. I am not sure how it was in the Mideast before Israel. The creation of Israel certainly exacerbated the sentiments if there were any prior to it.

Well you do realize Jews were and still continue to live amongst the various mideast countries? The Jewish community in Iran rejected Israel's offer for emigration.
 
So let me get this straight, K-man is calling Darth Rotor a racist, yet blames Jews for 9/11 and for faking the Holocaust? Does anyone but me find this odd?
 
So let me get this straight, K-man is calling Darth Rotor a racist, yet blames Jews for 9/11 and for faking the Holocaust? Does anyone but me find this odd?

That still makes him a racist.

Do you think all Muslim Arabs are crazy, honor-killing terrorists?
 
Honestly this is a stupid point to be arguing. If you don't want to believe me fine. My statements are based on the information I have perused. I'm not going to talk about this anymore.

Translated this actually reads

I have no answer to the fact I posted rubbish. I have looked at crap on neo nazi or anti semite sites and that is all that really matters. Lets avoid this subject as, if it continues, I will look even more foolish.

Poor retort to a real smackdown Kag
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom