• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Osama to Truthers: I Did It

And you came by this information how? Did you just make it up, or was some other method of reaching this conclusion employed?
They're jews. They benefit ANY TIME they are able to trick us into thinking some poor leader is a mass murderer. :rolleyes:
 
That's not what he's saying at all. You said Israel benefited from 9/11. Try to follow the conversation.

I don't understand how 5 Israelis dying has anything to do with Israel benefiting. If the US government was also in on it then they sacrificed far more people. It doesn't disprove that they were in on it.
 
And you came by this information how? Did you just make it up, or was some other method of reaching this conclusion employed?

The numerous websites detailing their own 9/11 investigations. It's kind of pointless asking this question when you know where to look.

Even without that it's obvious Israel benefited tremendously. If not for the sympathy evoked by crazy, suicidal Arabs committing the biggest terrorist attack in history.
 
The numerous websites detailing their own 9/11 investigations. It's kind of pointless asking this question when you know where to look.
Ah, as I suspected, you claim that "Israel benefitted the most", because other crazy people told you it was true.

I'll hazard another guess: none of them quantified "benefit" in any way, am I right?
 
So basically the government is pursuing a conspiracy theory.
Except that the phrase "conspiracy theory" tends to imply that the "conspiracy" is an imaginary delusion existing only in the minds of crazy people, whereas the existence of al Qaeda is a fact.

So what they're pursuing is not so much a "conspiracy theory" as a conspiracy.
 
Last edited:
Even without that it's obvious Israel benefited tremendously. If not for the sympathy evoked by crazy, suicidal Arabs committing the biggest terrorist attack in history.
You mean the attack on the Twin Towers in Tel Aviv? :confused:
 
Last edited:
I'll assume, as usual, that pages 2 through 7 are essential the same crap as page #1, so here you go again....

UBL/OBL = AL CAPONE

Next!!!!!!!

TAM:)
 
Well the hardcore ones are basically rogue elements.

Both the Israeli government and organizations like AIPAC are highly unpopular amongst the larger Jewish community.

Sources, please. Heard this down at the Gruppenfuhrer Community Club?

In your mind, I expect this means, "the larger Jewish community wants to get rid of Israel, just like me!"

In fact, to many (including me), it means that we don't like aspects of the politics. I don't like Bush's politics, but it doesn't mean I want to abolish the US.

Edit: Darn it, I apologize for speaking off-topic. In my defense, Kageki lured me away. If the mods wish to punish me, well, they know where I live. (Or not.)
 
Last edited:
Again what evidence. Please provide it.

The evidence presented in Moussoui's trial is a matter of public record. That is just the tip of the iceberg of the evidence, but it is a good start. Do your homework.

Besides, any good investigator needs to know all sides of the story right? You DO know exactly what evidence the 'official story' presents, right? I mean you certainly can't think that some government spokesman just told us what to believe with nothing to back it up and we just believed no questions asked, right?

I mean you wouldn't be arguing against a position you don't even know, right?

Right?
 
Last edited:
Sources, please. Heard this down at the Gruppenfuhrer Community Club?

In your mind, I expect this means, "the larger Jewish community wants to get rid of Israel, just like me!"

In fact, to many (including me), it means that we don't like aspects of the politics. I don't like Bush's politics, but it doesn't mean I want to abolish the US.

Edit: Darn it, I apologize for speaking off-topic. In my defense, Kageki lured me away. If the mods wish to punish me, well, they know where I live. (Or not.)

No it doesn't mean they are against Israel necessarily. The ignorance of politics and world affairs here is mesmerizing.

Right now for instance the Israel Lobby has been one of the most vocal proponents for Iraq and also now Iran. The larger Jewish community has been against the war.

It is apparently common knowledge that the Israeli government is highly unpopular amongst the people over there.
 
Ah, as I suspected, you claim that "Israel benefitted the most", because other crazy people told you it was true.

I'll hazard another guess: none of them quantified "benefit" in any way, am I right?

I did that already. Iraq and now Iran. The construction of the Haifa-Mosul pipeline. Basically just imagine that Israel also has control over Iraq now.
 
The evidence presented in Moussoui's trial is a matter of public record. That is just the tip of the iceberg of the evidence, but it is a good start. Do your homework.

Besides, any good investigator needs to know all sides of the story right? You DO know exactly what evidence the 'official story' presents, right? I mean you certainly can't think that some government spokesman just told us what to believe with nothing to back it up and we just believed no questions asked, right?

I mean you wouldn't be arguing against a position you don't even know, right?

Right?

They can make up evidence though.

I mean you still believe Oswald shot JFK right? :rolleyes:
 
I'll assume, as usual, that pages 2 through 7 are essential the same crap as page #1, so here you go again....

UBL/OBL = AL CAPONE

Next!!!!!!!

TAM:)

Is there solid evidence to indict Osama for the WTC bombing or any other of the crimes he's wanted for?

Was there ever a wanted poster for Capone?
 
No it doesn't mean they are against Israel necessarily. The ignorance of politics and world affairs here is mesmerizing.

Right now for instance the Israel Lobby has been one of the most vocal proponents for Iraq and also now Iran. The larger Jewish community has been against the war.

It is apparently common knowledge that the Israeli government is highly unpopular amongst the people over there.

Emphasis mine. Kind of a funny word to use.

A Jewish expert? It must be handy to be able to just source yourself whenever somebody asks for proof.

Oh by the way could you please give us some sources anyway?

-Sporanox
 
Last edited:
Emphasis mine. Kind of a funny word to use.

A Jewish expert? It must be handy to be able to just source yourself whenever somebody asks for proof.

Oh by the way could you please give us some sources anyway?

-Sporanox

It's common knowledge just like the evidence for 9/11. I've heard this on a variety of radio shows including from someone like Abe Foxman.

Do your own research.
 
I did that already. Iraq and now Iran. The construction of the Haifa-Mosul pipeline. Basically just imagine that Israel also has control over Iraq now.
I'd rather imagine a world in which you rented a clue.

You have derailed again, in insinuating without evidence that Israel now controls Iraq, from the topic of Osama sending out a public message that he and his group did the 9-11 attack, and his justification for doing so. Part of his stated justification, now and in previous justifications for other attacks, is the Pal Israel situation in the Holy Land.

What is curious to me is that after seven pages of give and take, you seem to have ignored a lot of patiently provided input and suggestions for further study. Granted, some of the responses have been less patient.

What is your purpose in this conversation, when you ignore some well couched and presented information?

What is your aim? Osama's own efforts in getting his message out provides considerable clarity on the topic of motivation, and his justification, for the attacks on 9-11.

Another poster has mentioned a point I was going to offer, the public record of the Moussoui trial.

This is corroborative evidence in support of what Osama has presented through his various information releases.

Your position is dead in the water. Your continued argument from ignorance ought to embarass you?

Why doesn't it?

DR
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom