• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Osama to Truthers: I Did It

Well if OBL is not indicted then what reasons is there to believe he really did it?
I do not claim to have proof that he personally was involved in giving the orders. This is not an essential part of the OTC, precisely because of the shortage of definitive proof: the OTC consists only of the verifiable facts.

How many other member(s) have been arrested?
I don't know. If you want to know, you can look it up as easily as I can.
 
Last edited:
Well anything is technically possible right? Those rogue elements could exist anywhere.

Because you have the idiocy to make up idiotic questions. What's the point of your questions? It happened and Israel does exist.


Israel surely is part of it. Even if the Media refuses to quote these
parts of Osama's statements as well. (Coward-Media)

Anyway: The evidence that Osama and his Friends were behind
the whole thing is overwhelming ... In contrast to Tim Osman and
some other opinions without any basis ...

BTW: I live in Germany - so ***** Bush and his Idiots.

Edited by chillzero: 
Oliver, mask profanity properly in the public sections, if you really have to use it at all.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well don't you believe that Osama did it even though there is no solid evidence other then the confession?
"Did it"? No, I believe that the 19 hijackers "did it".

I think that it is probable that the head of their organisation had foreknowledge, but that there is as yet insufficient evidence to indict him as a co-conspirator.

What plenty of evidence?
All the evidence showing that the 19 hijackers were affiliated with al Qaeda.
 
Last edited:
"Did it". No, I bleive that the 19 hijackers "did it".

I think that it is probable that the head of their organisation had foreknowledge, but that there is as yet insufficient evidence to indict him as a co-conspirator.

All the evidence showing that the 19 hijackers were affiliated with al Qaeda.

Again what evidence. Please provide it.
 
This thread is off-topic as soon as we shift to the Jews.
Start a new thread about Osama and his views about Jews.

This thread is about who did it ... AKA: Osama: "It was me".
 
Last edited:
Yes and? Compare that to the rest of the victims.

Right... I forgot, they were just jews and therefore no loss to anyone... even other jews. /sarcasm

May a large cross collapse on top of you solely due to fire.
 
Last edited:
Well for now we were just establishing that no real evidence exists to implicate Osama and Al Qaeda.
But this is not true.

What we have explained to you, and it took a while, is that there is insufficient evidence to indict Osama.

This has nothing to do with establishing that "no real evidence exists to implicate Osama" (he is, after all, a prime suspect, implicated up to his neck) and nothing to do with whether there's enough evidence to pin 9/11 firmly on Al Qaeda.

Let me know if there's anything difficult in there that you don't understand.
 
Last edited:
Sadly, I see this thread heading down the slippery slope to moderationville.
 
You didn't say zionists. Need I copy and paste your post where you clearly said elements of the Israaeligovernment? Since this exchange proves to me you are a worthless piece of anti-semitic trash who is incapable of admitting their error, welcome to ignore.

Well the hardcore ones are basically rogue elements.

Both the Israeli government and organizations like AIPAC are highly unpopular amongst the larger Jewish community.
 
Right... I forgot, they were just jews and therefore no loss to anyone... even other jews. /sarcasm

May a large cross collapse on top of you solely due to fire.

You also seem to be saying all the other non-Jews don't matter.
 
But this is not true.

What we have explained to you, and it took a while, is that there is insufficient evidence to indict Osama.

This has nothing to do with establishing that "no real evidence exists to implicate Osama" (he is, after all, a prime suspect, implicated up to his neck) and nothing to do with whether there's enough evidence to pin 9/11 firmly on Al Qaeda.

Let me know if there's anything difficult in there that you don't understand.

A suspect that has not been charged for the crime.

Ok I'll leave out Al Qaeda for now.
 
"Did it"? No, I believe that the 19 hijackers "did it".

I think that it is probable that the head of their organisation had foreknowledge, but that there is as yet insufficient evidence to indict him as a co-conspirator.

All the evidence showing that the 19 hijackers were affiliated with al Qaeda.

So basically the government is pursuing a conspiracy theory.

What evidence? The passports?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom