• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety

I have been instructed to provide the following to all agents in this thread.

The buffalos are falling from the mountain. Repeat, the buffalos are falling from the mountain.
 
Thanks to my friend at the Carter Center, I won't have to wait to ask the former President one of my questions. My friend suggested that I write a note to Mr. Carter and he would see that Mr. Carter got it. I did, combining my question with a paragraph about Carter's book An Hour Before Dawn, which I had read and enjoyed last summer, and asking him what he would list as the chief problem we face (he had briefly mentioned such challenges in the book, pointing out that the rural way of life he had known as a child was fading before modern problems). Then I asked "Did you ever encounter a bigfoot?"

I now have a note in Carter's handwriting and signed by himself:

Thanks--the greatest long time threat is global warming. I've never met a bigfoot. Best wishes, Jimmy Carter

That definitively disposes of another claim.
 
Last edited:
Thanks to my friend at the Carter Center, I won't have to wait to ask the former President one of my questions. My friend suggested that I write a note to Mr. Carter and he would see that Mr. Carter got it. I did, combining my question with a paragraph about Carter's book An Hour Before Dawn, which I had read and enjoyed last summer, and asking him what he would list as the chief problem we face (he had briefly mentioned such challenges in the book, pointing out that the rural way of life he had known as a child was fading before modern problems). Then I asked "Did you ever encounter a bigfoot?"

I now have a note in Carter's handwriting and signed by himself:



That definitively disposes of another claim.

Oh I bet the note was intercepted by NSA agents posing as postmen and taken to their secret lab where they erased the real text with secret electronic data scrubbing technology and replaced it with that fake message. Either that or they just cut to the chase and had the note written by the full size life like animatronic Carterbot which they keep on hand for such occasions.

Come on: you don't think historian would stoop so low as to accept actual proof, do you?

By the way, kind of sideways drift: has anybody else here read this book? It's pretty funny.

http://www.amazon.com/Bigfoot-Dreams-Francine-Prose/dp/080504860X
 
Oh sure, Carter never met a bigfoot, but did he ever see one or give a press conference where he mentioned one

(you're welcome, histo)
 
Last edited:
Has historian ever said anything at all that turned out to be true? What time he got up this morning? What he had for breakfast?
 
I have been instructed to provide the following to all agents in this thread.

The buffalos are falling from the mountain. Repeat, the buffalos are falling from the mountain.

Phew, thanks!

I can now finally reveal the truth.

I am invisible bigfoot.

There, I've said it. Let the hunting begin. And no, I will not bring you a 50 inch plasma television for christmas.
 
I now have a note in Carter's handwriting and signed by himself:



That definitively disposes of another claim.
Who the... wha... the gumption! Lies! Scan it! No, wait. Memory fails! Not mine, but it fails. Carter's lying! You think he's just gonna write down on some paper for some schmoe? The consequences, man, the consequences! Disinformation! It's a ruse, I tell you! Oooohh shpilkes in my geneckteckessoink...

You haven't beaten me! The Burgstahler will return!

ETA: Don't you just love this place? You think Captain Guano had any idea that he'd spout about Carter and bigfoot and someone would actually contact him?

High five, Spektator. Big ol' NSA pat on the back.
 
Last edited:
Has historian ever said anything at all that turned out to be true? What time he got up this morning? What he had for breakfast?

Actually yes! He did say an employee of Berkeley stated that the "Jacobs Creature" photo #3 looked like a primate. This was, in fact, true.

However, that same employee admitted to not being an expert in primates, deferred to specialists for a better opinion, and asked that his name be removed from a website claiming he had endorsed the image as one of bigfoot.
 
I'd scan and post Mr. Carter's note, omitting only my name, but there's really no point, is there?

Mr. Carter denied having ever met a bigfoot. A review of national and local news sources including
• Time Magazine
• Newsweek Magazine
• The New York Times
• The Washington Post
• The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
• The Americus [GA] Times-Recorder

has shown that former President Carter did NOT hold a news conference in Plains, GA, the day after he left office (the original claim) or within a month of his having left office (the revised claim).

And yet I feel that historian will not accept the evidence.

Nor will he do his own legwork, as he instructed me to do. I submit that I have done much more research than the matter deserves already. This research has not borne out historian's claims. From now on, I respectfully suggest that if he wants his assertions to be believed, he do the legwork and produce supporting evidence.
 
Last edited:
Hist I hate to see you get pushed into a conner like this but you came here with what you say is evidence and so far you have not provided it .
We cant just take your word You saw what happened to me with my photo .
I provided everything I could possibly provide but it still wasent enough .
All that came out of it is that there is a possible photo of a real bigfoot not an invisable one out there that everybody thinks is a hoax .
I have hard evidence you do not your word is not enough .
Dont take me worng I think its great you beleave in bigfoot I am a knower as some researchers call ourselfs to be a knower you have had to have seen one face to face .
Not a ghost or a figment of your imagination a face to face encounter with a real creature .
Ive 2 face to face encounters thats right encounters not a distance sighting I had interaction .
On top of the face to face encounters Ive had 1 other in my back yard at about 30 yards .
1 sighting at about 20 yards of a very large creature knocking down trees as it ran like a freight train through the woods .
I cant confirm that was a bigfoot but after seeing what I have sence then I am thinking it was .
Son Ive heard sounds so close in compleate black swamp darkness that I would have sworn it was a bigfoot .
But just becouse I heard something does not make it so or make it invisable sure something was there and I couldent see what it was but doesent mean it was invisable.
Let me inlighten you on a few more things a 400 lb bigfoot would be small compared to the grown male I encountered he was more around 500 to 600 8 ft tall .
Ask your buddie Matt moneymaker to see my interveiw reports to the bfro
If you are who you say you are then you have access to there non posted reports .
In both reports you will see how I discribed the the sound of his footsteps .
Dont go copying the report from the bff there is another one that has not been posted in there files that I have not given permission to post .
I will give you permission to post it here if you cant do this then your not who you say you are .
One more thing I have never discribed an encounter with an invisable bigfoot I dont know where you came up with that .
 
Last edited:
Hist I hate to see you get pushed into a conner like this but you came here with what you say is evidence and so far you have not provided it .
We cant just take your word You saw what happened to me with my photo .
I provided everything I could possibly provide but it still wasent enough .(snip).

Creek, for what it's worth, I do not believe your photo is a hoax. I think it is a striking and very interesting example of paredolia. Looking at the hi-res version at high magnification, it becomes clear that the shape of the "bigfoot's" head is actually just a dark background framed by twigs that give the impression of a lighted forehead and cheek. At first blush, the photo looks like a gorilla-like creature chest-deep in vegetation, but under close inspection, there is no solid figure there--just tricks of light and shadow. I can see how the photo could easily be misinterpreted, and I can't blame you for thinking you had captured a picture of a real creature.

Nor am I trying to push historian into a corner. I was trying to see if the evidence bore out his assertions, and I can't find that it does. Had I found any evidence of, say, a statement by President Carter that he had seen a bigfoot, I would have reported that. It is actually not my job to provide support for a claim--that is the claimant's responsibility--but since that was something that could be tested, I decided to test it, along with some other claims, none of which have panned out. Historian is free to provide supporting references, but so far he has not done so.
 
Let me inlighten you on a few more things a 400 lb bigfoot would be small compared to the grown male I encountered he was more around 500 to 600 8 ft tall .

A mere pipsqueak compared to the bigfoot I saw a few years ago. I managed to get my camera out only after it happened:
bigfoot.jpg
 
This EMP painting can be done by both mobile van, or satellite. EMP will also ruin the computers on newer vehicles. Car security devices rely on their own gps systems that EMP's can be directed at from satellite, and your car can be brought to a sudden stop, to deter car thefts. The technology is not exactly top secret.

So many posts, so little sense.

So this EMP thingy can erase everything ? It's a good thing the believers' minds haven't been erased!

Can it erase stuff on paper, too ? You know, to recycle...
 
Gah! I hate being late to a Bigfoot thread.

So...Bigfoot is now invisible? OK. Why didn't anyone tell me? Dang. Are we talking all-the-time invisible or merely dimension-shifting Beckjord pareidolia invisible? I need clarification on this.

How would one ascertain the invisibility of said Foot if Foot did indeed have an onboard cloaking device? Maybe he just ducked behind a tree...
 
Wow...people, and 100's of times....and yet no crediable evidence; no pictures or video. What are the odds....

Locknar...come on! You can't take pictures of Foot...he'll just phase right out of this dimension. Duh. Everybody knows about Bigfoot dimension. Even Jimmy Carter knows.

Honestly...is Historian a sock puppet? This is all a joke, right? I just can't...just won't...allow myself to believe there is a bigger nut in this Bigfoot cake than Beckjord. No...gods no...
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You Skeptics are soooooo predictable! One fabrication after another. And you think that noone will notice. That noone will suspect that highly biased skeptics, would in fact, manufacture events that never occurred. Tell me it isn't so. And now I have given you sufficient time to congratulate yourself and give Spektator a round of "attaboys", except for one thing, he forgot to dot his I's and cross his T's on this little scam. Now lets go over the details that Spektator overlooked in his obvious overeagerness to fabricate quite frankly, A GIANT LIE, in hopes of discrediting myself.


Bigfoot materialized for Jimmy Carter.

Here is what I stated. Notice that I did not state the Carter "met" a bigfoot. So if Carter stated that he never met a Bigfoot,that alleged statement does not contradict having a Bigfoot materilizing in the vicinity of Carter. So when Spektator, a highly biased skeptic, claims that he is putting any claim to rest with a his highly questionable alleged quote, it is absolutely ludicrous. Here is why.

There is about 140 highway miles between Plains, Georgia (Carter's home) and Atlanta, Georgia (Carter Center location) which normally requires at least 2 days for snail mail.

Spektator states that Carter is not often at the Carter Center. Spektator claims he "spoke" to the Center, thus he was not "at" the
Center. Spektator claims that he "wrote a note", so he used snail mail instead of email. Spektator also claims that he "received a note" from Carter, which means he received snail mail.

Mail transit time from Spektator's residence to Carter Library (2 days)
Turnaround time to get back into the mail to Carter's home (1 day)
Mail transit time from Carter Center to Carter's residence (2 days)
Minimum time to receive, read and reply by Carter, assuming Spektator's mail has the HIGHEST PRIORITY (1 day)
Mail transit time direct to Spektator's residence (2 days)
Intermediate weekend where post office is closed (2 days)
Thanksgiving Holiday (1 day delay)
Add for 2nd weekend involved (2 days)
Minimum required total turnaround time = 12 days

Spektator's post #1068 Dated Wednesday 11/14/2007 which was just YESTURDAY.
"I should have checked my calendar, by the way--I'm going with a group to the Carter Center on Friday, not today, to see a presentation by historian Daniel Walker Howe. Sometimes Mr. Carter is present for these events, sometimes not. In any case, I have reserved a place next month for a talk given by Mr. and Mrs. Carter at the Center. I'll keep you all posted."​

As of yesturday, Spektator did not apparently have the idea of either calling the Center or writing a note to Carter. So the earliest he would have inquired at the Center is yesturday, and the earliest he could have begun the note exchange process, is yesturday. This is what an attorney would call a CONTRADICTION. Once your contradict reality, you have effectively committed perjury. In other words, you are now considered a liar and an unreliable witness. Now any 1st grader can add 12 days to yesturday, and come up with the earliest probably time that this alleged exchange of notes could have taken place. The earliest date would have been November 26th, which is still a wee bit into the future. Like 11 days into the future. Yet at 10:49 am on the day immediately following a date where he apparently had no idea how to get in touch with Carter and field a Bigfoot question to him, SPEKTATOR SOMEHOW HAS RECEIVED A HAND WRITTEN NOTE FROM FORMER PRESIDENT CARTER HIMSELF. THAT TIME LINE, WOULD MAKE SPEKTATOR'S ALLEGATION, AN ABSOLUTE IMPOSSIBILITY. Spektator's own mail most likely has barely left his own post office today, yet he claims that he has received this note that requires 12 days in transit. So Spektator, instead of proving my claim to be mistaken, HE IN FACT HAS PROVIDED IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE THAT NOT ONLY IS HIS CARTER NOTE CLAIM IS A LIE, BUT THEN THAT EVERYTHING HE STATES IS A LIE. A LIE BY VIRTUE OF THE IMPOSSIBLE TIME LINE REQUIRED FOR THE EXCHANGE OF NOTES TO HAVE EVEN TAKEN PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is not a good day to be either Spektator or a skeptic. Why? Because he just prooved that he cannot EVER be relied up to state the truth, ABOUT ANYTHING! He furthermore, has brought disgrace upon ALL SKEPTICS.

I REST MY CASE, YOUR HONOR!
 
Hist I hate to see you get pushed into a conner like this but you came here with what you say is evidence and so far you have not provided it.
*gasp* Heavens to Betsy! Isn't that adorable? Quick! Somebody put a hat on him. Get the camera.

I can't tell you how much it entertains me to see freak and Burgle take turns trying to hijack eachother when the other gets too much attention.

CF: Ait m'beens!

H: World's closest eyeshine!!

Poor Teaberry's gotta be crushing cans of Ensure ever since LTC posted the salt lick photos.
 
Here is what I stated. Notice that I did not state the Carter "met" a bigfoot. So if Carter stated that he never met a Bigfoot,that alleged statement does not contradict having a Bigfoot materilizing in the vicinity of Carter. So when Spektator, a highly biased skeptic, claims that he is putting any claim to rest with a his highly questionable alleged quote, it is absolutely ludicrous.

Did I call it, or did I call it? This one was too easy to see coming. Thanks for the confirmation, Histo

Of course Jimmy would use semantics to avoid telling the truth - the NSA will erase his DVDs if the doesn't!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom