• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety

If historian would list some articles detailing Stephen Hawking's alleged sojourn at Berkeley from the Daily Californian from 1974-75, with author, title of the article, date of the paper in which the article appeared, and the page numbers, I can easily get copies of the articles to double check.

Gee Mr. Spektator, In 1974, The Daily Cal was not on the internet. Nor have they scanned those old papers and placed them on the internet. Nor do I live anywhere near Berkeley, California. So it is extremely difficult for me to fulfill your every wish, oh great one. So, maybe you should do your own leg work. Use your contacts, that I am sure are not the least bit biased.
 
Gee Mr. Spektator, In 1974, The Daily Cal was not on the internet. Nor have they scanned those old papers and placed them on the internet. Nor do I live anywhere near Berkeley, California. So it is extremely difficult for me to fulfill your every wish, oh great one. So, maybe you should do your own leg work. Use your contacts, that I am sure are not the least bit biased.

Histo, so far we've proven beyond any reasonable doubt:
  1. CBS News never aired a newscast featuring bigfoot in chains
  2. Jimmy carter never mentioned bigfoot in a televised news conference
  3. Stephen hawking was never working at Berkeley and trolling the sidewalk talking about bigfoot.
  4. No renowned Berkeley professors nor LLNL scientists support your claims

Thats Rational Thought: 4, The Burghster: 0

So, even though I have friends near Berkeley who would go if I asked them, I'm not gonna. You have failed miserably in each foray into the world of testable claims and I am not about to ask anyone else to do more of your research for you.

You are the one making the claim that proof will be in the school paper. Prove it or piss off.
 
Histo, so far we've proven beyond any reasonable doubt:
  1. CBS News never aired a newscast featuring bigfoot in chains
  2. Jimmy carter never mentioned bigfoot in a televised news conference
  3. Stephen hawking was never working at Berkeley and trolling the sidewalk talking about bigfoot.
  4. No renowned Berkeley professors nor LLNL scientists support your claims

Thats Rational Thought: 4, The Burghster: 0

So, even though I have friends near Berkeley who would go if I asked them, I'm not gonna. You have failed miserably in each foray into the world of testable claims and I am not about to ask anyone else to do more of your research for you.

You are the one making the claim that proof will be in the school paper. Prove it or piss off.

Madurobob, You don't have a clue as to what proof is. Nobody is asking you to come here. Nobody is asking you to stay. Nobody will miss you when you are gone. Why don't you take some of your own advice?
 
Madurobob, You don't have a clue as to what proof is. Nobody is asking you to come here. Nobody is asking you to stay. Nobody will miss you when you are gone. Why don't you take some of your own advice?

Well, yeah, because in Histo-World proof = "because I said so".

Sorry, Neal, the rest of the world don't work like that. You need this thing called "evidence". Its a sooper sekrit thing that is very difficult to come by - think "Lord of the Rings epic quest" hard. But, if you ask veeery nicely your IBF friends may give you evidence for your very own!
 
Last edited:
Invisible bigfeet will give him invisible evidence?

You know folks, for historian, the only unbiased source is himself. Being the only person left outside the conspiracy must suck...
 
Last edited:
Gee Mr. Spektator, In 1974, The Daily Cal was not on the internet. Nor have they scanned those old papers and placed them on the internet. Nor do I live anywhere near Berkeley, California. So it is extremely difficult for me to fulfill your every wish, oh great one. So, maybe you should do your own leg work. Use your contacts, that I am sure are not the least bit biased.

And maybe you, since you are the one who has made an unsupported claim, should find some shred of evidence to support it.

I should have checked my calendar, by the way--I'm going with a group to the Carter Center on Friday, not today, to see a presentation by historian Daniel Walker Howe. Sometimes Mr. Carter is present for these events, sometimes not. In any case, I have reserved a place next month for a talk given by Mr. and Mrs. Carter at the Center. I'll keep you all posted.
 
And maybe you, since you are the one who has made an unsupported claim, should find some shred of evidence to support it.

I should have checked my calendar, by the way--I'm going with a group to the Carter Center on Friday, not today, to see a presentation by historian Daniel Walker Howe. Sometimes Mr. Carter is present for these events, sometimes not. In any case, I have reserved a place next month for a talk given by Mr. and Mrs. Carter at the Center. I'll keep you all posted.

Translation: CIA operative code-name "spektator" has arranged a rendezvous with his handlers to cook up yet more fake evidence to conceal the truth. How much do you want to bet that historian's riposte has already been written?
 
DrewD - isn't that the wrong mythical creature?

You know, it's beginning to look as if most of us here are NSA agents, joining in the fun just to annoy Historian.

I'm not complaining, mind :)
 
No its not the end of the story hist you havent proven anything to me yet .
I would like a list of these world renowned professors and there emails please .
If you dont mind I would like a list of the DOD people that where there also .
 
Last edited:
So I take it that you consider yourself a big shot, cruising the internet from your single wide, under the bridge, down by the river. Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaa! We got ourselves a BIGSHOT!!!!!!!

1) When do you intend to explain to me your notion of fourth dimensional housemates

2) The only thing you're providing worth a damn at this point is entertainment.
 
I do not know why I am sharing this with a bunch of NSA agents but here we go. In 1915 A. Einstein gave a lecture regarding the physics of bigfoot, here are some of the details.

1. Bigfeet go slower at lower gravitational potentials. This is called bigfoot time dilation
2. Bigfeet precess in a way unexpected in Newton's theory of gravity. This has been observed in bigfeet on mercury.
3. Even invisible bigfeet, which weight nothing, bend in the presence of a gravitatonal field.
4. Bigfeet-dragging, in which an invisible rotating bigfoot "drags along" the space time around it.

This was all detailed in a newspaper article I can't provide but Dan Rather knows all about it.
 
I hate to brake it to you but if you are refering Matt or that Eric guy as would renowned field researchers thats not going to be good enough .
Ive been around enough to know who they are Ive had dealings with one of them .
I have also been in this field long enough to know who is who in this field of research .
Who are you ? What is your real name ?
What are the names of these field researchers that have seen them 100s of times ?
 
If you dont mind I would like a list of the DOD people that where there also .

FWIW Creek, the DOD has no direct authority at LLNL, but Histo cannot admit it cuz it ruins his story. You see, LLNL is part of the National Nuclear Security Administration within the US Department of Energy (DOE, not DOD). It was established to study nuclear energy and weaponry and to ensure that the nation’s nuclear weapons remain safe, secure, and reliable.

Of course, in the basement there are those double top secret tunnels and Star Trek jail cells run by the NSA bigfoot counter intelligence unit. Surprisingly, only Histo knows about these and the counter intelligence unit has yet to silence him. He must be like James Bond or something!
 
Translation: CIA operative code-name "spektator" has arranged a rendezvous with his handlers to cook up yet more fake evidence to conceal the truth. How much do you want to bet that historian's riposte has already been written?
Already been written? Heck, he's already used it.... We'll get "its been to long and he doesn't remember", or "it's classified and he won't talk about it" or any of the nutty excuses he gives when confronted with the truth.
 
No its not the end of the story hist you havent proven anything to me yet .
I would like a list of these world renowned professors and there emails please .
If you dont mind I would like a list of the DOD people that where there also .

Good for you, Creek. We'll make a skeptic out of you yet, at least where it concerns invisible type bigfeet.
 
1. Bigfeet go slower at lower gravitational potentials. This is called bigfoot time dilation

I can concure with this from first hand observation they do have the abilily to give you the sence of being able to bend time .
Becouse there movements are so slow and your mind is moveing so fast it gives you a fake feeling that time is standing still.
Your mind is expecting the event to be faster then it is happening but it is happening in slow motion .
Along with the fear you are feeling your thoughts will get more intence becouse you have more time to think about what is happening .
It gets very confusing becouse your standing there looking at a creature that they say is not real but it is right in front of you and its not going away fast .
If youve ever had this feeling you will never forget it the best I can explain is you experience a fast reinstall like on your computer but its your mind being reinstalled .
Everything youve ever thought goes right out the window it like you thought you knew all the answers but then they changed all the questions in mid stream .
The average person cant handle this kind of shock some try and forget it and never talk about it .
Some of us look for answers .
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom