• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety

I've been combining taunts and inhospitable thoughts with conspicuous territorial marking behind the barn (saves water, you know). Still no action. I have photographed orbs over my pond*. Is there anything they could do to help? Could they communicate with the bigfeet, perhaps, and let them know I'm loaded for bear, so to speak?

I'll try to dig up the picture. Very nice orbs. It's just a coincidence, of course, that the picture was taken on a rainy day. ;)

I made several insults. Threatened to kill and cook any bigfeet including thier young if I encountered any. I made numerous yo' mama jokes. I claimed all of the woods in my name to symbolically strip the rights of bigfeet from thier own habitat. I even took a piss on several trees and in mid air to see if I could pee on one.

The only result was one tiny little:
"AAAAAOOOOOO....... COUGH...HAK...HAK...COUGH...... Man, I gotta quit smokin' Camels". Now I know that this was not a bigfoot. We all know that bigfoot only smokes Marlboro Lights.
 
A blatant lie!

Everyone knows bigfoot smokes a pipe. Only the most effeminate bigfoot smoke marble lights.

Oh, I get it, that was another taunt right? Good one!

THATS LIBEL!!!

Oh wait.... no it's not.

Bigfoot is not sophisticated enough for a pipe. They smoke Marlboro lights.

Hist, back me up on this.
 
I suspect that bigfoots smoke bongs or great big spliffs of west coast weed, and squat in the mud banging on trees and saying things like, "dude, I feel so, like, paranormal," and "cast this, sucka!"

Could also explain why the town of Whitehall, New York, was so quick to pass a resolution protecting Bigfoot. Gotta protect your source of supply.

Oh, by the way, here are the orbs on my pond. Don't you think a pond with such good orb-vibes and such juicy mud ought to attract squatches? View attachment 8835
 
Last edited:
All of you are wrong. Bigfoot sits in the seventh dimension listening to Blink 182 all day long on bad headphones. Every now and they migrate in flocks (yes, flocks) to Tasmania for spawning. During the night they come up to the 4th dimension to feed since it is dark and harder to detect them.

(Must... stop... watching... nature documentaries....)
 
All of you are wrong. Bigfoot sits in the seventh dimension listening to Blink 182 all day long on bad headphones. Every now and they migrate in flocks (yes, flocks) to Tasmania for spawning. During the night they come up to the 4th dimension to feed since it is dark and harder to detect them.

(Must... stop... watching... nature documentaries....)

But what do they smoke???
 
Inca Lines?

Are there any 'Inca Lines' representing invisible bigfoot? Or other ancient references, such as pictographs?
Or was it a modern discovery? Comprehended only by math geniuses. :confused:
 
Well I don't know about the other invisiable Bigfoot taunters, but I'm sure hoping Historian shows up and can provide some rational answers for us vs say just dismissive insults.
 
But what do they smoke???

Check out cryptomundo "pine ridge news". Esp the posts by rozz_b and templarknight21c near the bottom. They talk about leaving out "food and tobacco" for bigfoot as a peace offering.

Clearly they are talking pipe tobacco here. I don't think anyone would mistake marble lights for "tobacco"!
 
Having some spare time this morning, I checked out Stephen Hawking: A Life by Michael White and John Gribbin (NY: Signet/Plume 1993) and have read through the chapters going up to 1980. According to White and Gribbin, Hawking never had professorial status at Berkeley. Here is what they record of his visits to the U.S.:

Summer 1965: First trip to USA. Attended summer institute on astrophysics at Cornell U., New York. (pp. 92-93)
December 1965: Brief trip to Miami to deliver a talk. His speech had deteriorated to the point that he had a colleague read his talk for him. (pp. 95-96)
1972-1974: Worked as staff member at the Institute of Astronomy in Cambridge; "Hawking worked at the Institute three mornings a week." Even his assistant could no longer understand his speech and they worked out a method whereby most questions the assistant had to ask could be answered by a simple "yes" or "no." (p. 119)
"Early 1970s": Brief trip to a conference in New York City. (p. 126)
1974-75: Year as Research Fellow at Caltech, Pasadena, CA, followed by a return to Cambridge. (pp. 153-156)
Winter 1976: Attended conferences in Chigago and Boston. (pp. 171-172)
 
Having some spare time this morning, I checked out Stephen Hawking: A Life by Michael White and John Gribbin (NY: Signet/Plume 1993) and have read through the chapters going up to 1980. According to White and Gribbin, Hawking never had professorial status at Berkeley. Here is what they record of his visits to the U.S.:

Summer 1965: First trip to USA. Attended summer institute on astrophysics at Cornell U., New York. (pp. 92-93)
December 1965: Brief trip to Miami to deliver a talk. His speech had deteriorated to the point that he had a colleague read his talk for him. (pp. 95-96)
1972-1974: Worked as staff member at the Institute of Astronomy in Cambridge; "Hawking worked at the Institute three mornings a week." Even his assistant could no longer understand his speech and they worked out a method whereby most questions the assistant had to ask could be answered by a simple "yes" or "no." (p. 119)
"Early 1970s": Brief trip to a conference in New York City. (p. 126)
1974-75: Year as Research Fellow at Caltech, Pasadena, CA, followed by a return to Cambridge. (pp. 153-156)
Winter 1976: Attended conferences in Chigago and Boston. (pp. 171-172)

Man, those men in black are efficient, aren't they? Removed every trace. :D
 
Man, those men in black are efficient, aren't they? Removed every trace. :D

I was thinking the same thing *lol*

Of course...this could imply that I actually was visited by the invisible Mighty One and obtained proof of their existance. As Historian has pointed out, the NSA agents watch it all...it is resonable to think they would have swooped in, erased all traces of the Mighty One's visit, and "flashy thinged" my memory.

Of course, Harvey says that didn't happen...but maybe they can "flashy thing" invisiable rabbits too?

What say ye Historian?
 
Last edited:
What say ye Hostorian?
The Burg is in retreat. NSA AI disinformation sentinels have spooked him. They know too much. Strategic withdrawal to assess the next line of action against The Wall. Has it yet occurred to him that some of The Unseen ones may have collaborated with 3rd Primaries for reasons eluding him? What can The Burg do against such machinations? Has it yet occurred to him what the true purpose of the Tahoe Scream may be?

Beyond Inter-Twilight Perpetual Dawn is coming.

01000010101110101001110.
 
In the interests of full disclosure, I have to say that I did not quite give the correct bibliographic information, having inadvertently skipped a couple of words in the title. The biography's proper title is Stephen Hawking: A Life in Science. I apologize for having left out the last two words. They were invisible to me, I guess.

Oh, and I also typo'd "Chigago" for "Chicago." Sorry--I had to be somewhere at fifteen 'til and was typing too rapidly.
 
Last edited:
Check out cryptomundo "pine ridge news". Esp the posts by rozz_b and templarknight21c near the bottom. They talk about leaving out "food and tobacco" for bigfoot as a peace offering.

Clearly they are talking pipe tobacco here. I don't think anyone would mistake marble lights for "tobacco"!

You have provided evidence. I have thus changed my mind. Pipe smokers it is. Who says that I'm closed minded.
 
You have provided evidence. I have thus changed my mind. Pipe smokers it is. Who says that I'm closed minded.
We're never going to keep this thread alive if people simply agree.

I fully expect Historian to chime in with "invisible bigfoot is against smoking and is also a founding member of MADD."

Speaking of which, I remember being invisible once in college after a bit too much tequila. I wonder....
 
We're never going to keep this thread alive if people simply agree.

I fully expect Historian to chime in with "invisible bigfoot is against smoking and is also a founding member of MADD."

Speaking of which, I remember being invisible once in college after a bit too much tequila. I wonder....

[Bert from "Soap"]
I go invisiable when I snap my fingers....
[/Bert from "Soap"]
 
Hey, that Pine Ridge is quite the bigfoot hotspot. Supposedly there's been lots of activity there for the past couple years, but only when bigfoot bigwigs aren't around. Really really tall Bigfoot peeking in windows, scaring people, leaving footprints, making spooky noises, and strutting around like he owns the place. It's just like having Halloween all year long without the candy.

RayG
 
DrewD-
Thanks for the disclaimer! I had no BF problems. As a matter of fact, an invisible bigfoot was around, helping me finish my kitchen. I was measuring backer board for the walls of my kitchen, and I would go outside to cut. Well, I'm about to make a cut, and 'something' tells me I should go measure one more time. Well sho-nuff, I had measured correctly, but marked it incorrectly on the board. I am almost positive that it was an IBF. Wasn't Larry Holmes the IBF champion for like 23 years?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom