Burgstahler, I'm curious. If the opportunity were to present itself to question Stephen Hawking on your claims regarding him, what do you think his response might be?
Is Michio Kaku aware of these invisible bigfeet?
How have you established that all these claims you make are factual and not the product of delusion?
Do you regard Beckjord as a superior observer of interdimensional beings?
Stephen Hawking only states in public that Bigfoot are paranormal, as far as I know. I can't speculate on what else he might say. I do know that he does not return emails in regard to the subject of Bigfoot. He probably does not want to be ostracized from the scientific community. He likely knows far less than I do, about the benovolent nature of the Bigfoot. I believe that his experience is based primarily on a 60's government report, that incorrectly concluded that Bigfoot could not be communicated with.
I cannot imagine that Kaku, is not aware of the invisible Bigfoot.
Established? Weekend after weekend, with and without witnesses, is how I establish to both myself and others that Bigfoot are not only invisible most of the time, but are quite intelligent and often understand english. I also have some really cool video and audio, of bigfoot reacting to my words and thoughts, when they were 300 yards away. Which implies both mental telepathy and an understanding of the english language.
Beckjord, rarely gets out in the woods. He relies heavily on finding faces or other dark shapes in photographs of trees that through his wild imagination, he concludes that they have strange connections that are often Bigfoot. I have gone back to areas where other blobsquatch experts find bigfoot in trees and have investigates those dark shapes. By pure chance, mere shadows just happened to take on some strange shape, in those cases. Even Beckjord's recent bigfoot expedition picture that he claims is a bigfoot standing by an SUV, appears to be another case of his imagination gone wild. In that picture, he uses the rear view mirror inside of the SUV, to depict male genetalia. He has apparently had a number of possible Bigfoot experiences though, where they may have hypnotized him in some manner since they may not have valued his company very highly. Beckjord turns a lot of people off on the paranormal bigfoot. Beckjord is just trying to be the last man standing, by eliminating all his competition, so that he can get back onto Letterman.
I haven't had any serious problems with the Bigfoot. The worst thing to happen to me is being electronically zapped by most likely a bigfoot orb on my left eye, that currently has better vision than my right eye. The orbs have turned off my digital recorders and temporarily affected camcorders. Sometimes they use small electrical pulses to shut off our recording devices. The Bigfoot have noticeably backed off on their electronic games in my area, as time goes by. But they do like to stand next to my tent, or follow me home and stand by my bedroom at night, so that they can eavesdrop on my dreams. Making sound with there feet, by either stomping, kicking or dragging them, is also one of their little games. Same deal with the little invisible people.