• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety

Historian,

Can you request them to do things at will? You could win a million dollars from the JREF Million Dollar Challenge. Check out the website and read over the conditions. If you really believe what you are saying and have seen, you would be doing the rest of humanity a great service by proving this in testable conditions... plus you get a million bucks to boot!
 
You should try to research who Neal Burgstahler is*, and try to find out if he seems to be an anonymous troll who is just messing with JREF.

* = Why do some BF skeptic JREF'ers seem to already know his name?

Like other Sasquatch skeptics at JREF, I first thought Historian was Beckjord. But then the "invisibility" theme came out, and I realized who it was.

I met Neal at a Portland Bigfoot meeting some time back, or rather Neal met me, as he was adamant on showing me a photograph of his. He must have been proud of his photo, as it was blown up to about 24" by 18" or so, and mounted on foam-board. If I remember correctly, it depicted the woods at night, and included various red luminosities.

With his obvious enthusiasm to show his photo to strangers, I find it strange that he's unwilling to show others on the Internet.
 
This is an important lesson for skeptics. If you ask a Bigfoot to stomp their feet ten times, and they only stomp them nine times - you know that they are not a real Bigfoot.
OK, but how could you tell a poltergeist pretending to be a bigfoot from a real bigfoot?
 
Like other Sasquatch skeptics at JREF, I first thought Historian was Beckjord. But then the "invisibility" theme came out, and I realized who it was.

I met Neal at a Portland Bigfoot meeting some time back, or rather Neal met me, as he was adamant on showing me a photograph of his. He must have been proud of his photo, as it was blown up to about 24" by 18" or so, and mounted on foam-board. If I remember correctly, it depicted the woods at night, and included various red luminosities.

With his obvious enthusiasm to show his photo to strangers, I find it strange that he's unwilling to show others on the Internet.

The answer is fairly obvious. When I show the picture in person to IBS speakers, I maintain control of the photograph, which appears to represent eyeshine from two wood gnomes in a dimension once removed from ours. If I were be so stupid as to post it on the internet, then it would instantly become worthless, as everyone would be downloading it for their own use.
 
Historian,

Can you request them to do things at will? You could win a million dollars from the JREF Million Dollar Challenge. Check out the website and read over the conditions. If you really believe what you are saying and have seen, you would be doing the rest of humanity a great service by proving this in testable conditions... plus you get a million bucks to boot!

It appears that they do not pay money out for paranormal events, but rather to people who can prove that they have paranormal abilities. Bigfoot doesn't have pockets, so he would have no easy way of transporting all that cash. Bigfoot also does not shop, or play the stock market, so he would have no use for that money. Since Bigfoot has not been given constitutional rights, so he can't buy the land that he would already have qualified for squatters rights. So the reward remains unclaimed. On the other hand, if they were to expand it to someone who can reasonably prove the presence of invisible but noisy bipedal people, then I might find the time.
 
And what would everyone use it for?

The mere possession by others makes the photograph worthless, since the original copyright could no longer be sold. They would more than likely take a real close look as the world's closest paranormal eyeshine photo, in order to determine exactly what they are looking at, such as a circulatory system. The apparent fact that the eyeshine is visible while the bodies remain invisible in another dimension, would either send them into total denial, or facinate them to no end.
 
So, historian wants money from the copyrights of his gnome pics but not JREF's 1M bucks for proving a paranormal phenomena...

An he claims this set of phenomena can be reproduced! This would qualify for the challenge...

But the money would have to go to the bigfeet or the gnomes that create the phenomena, and since extradimensional beings have no use for it, he will not apply!

Amazing logic! :vulcan:
 
I have a question. How come certain aspects of them appear in this dimension, but others do not? For example, the Bigfoots can make sound in our dimension, and the gnomes eyes can reflect light? This would mean they are physically interacting with our dimension, but selectively.

Also, I'd like to hear more about the wood gnomes.
 
I have a question. How come certain aspects of them appear in this dimension, but others do not? For example, the Bigfoots can make sound in our dimension, and the gnomes eyes can reflect light? This would mean they are physically interacting with our dimension, but selectively.

Also, I'd like to hear more about the wood gnomes.

The interdimensional people seem to have the ability to selectively, make various parts of their bodies visible, possibly for identification purposes in the dark or between dimensions. Bigfoot do it. I have had two other small bipedal people turn their eyes on for me, in addition to these likely wood gnomes. Bigfoot can howl, make eyeshine, make footprints, break large branches, stomp their feet w/ noise, throw rocks, and pound their hand on walls of homes, all while invisible in the dimension once removed from ours. Not so for the dimension twice removed from ours. But it takes only a brief moment to transfer dimensions, because I have heard it.
 
I have a question. How come certain aspects of them appear in this dimension, but others do not? For example, the Bigfoots can make sound in our dimension, and the gnomes eyes can reflect light? This would mean they are physically interacting with our dimension, but selectively.

Also, I'd like to hear more about the wood gnomes.

Wood gnomes are short people (less than 2 foot high) with very wide heads, beady eyes and long snouts. Their eyes occur on the outer front edges of their heads, similar to a horse. They have been photographed wearing a hat with clothes.
 
Not so for the dimension twice removed from ours. But it takes only a brief moment to transfer dimensions, because I have heard it.

If I am reading this correctly, transferring dimensions makes a sound? What does it sound like?

Also, has anyone proposed a mechanism by which they can change dimensions?

Fascinating stuff!
 
Wood gnomes are short people (less than 2 foot high) with very wide heads, beady eyes and long snouts. Their eyes occur on the outer front edges of their heads, similar to a horse. They have been photographed wearing a hat with clothes.

How do they interact with humans? Do they interact with Bigfoot?
 
"I, James Randi, through the JREF, will pay US$1,000,000 [One Million Dollars/US] to any person who can demonstrate any psychic, supernatural or paranormal ability under satisfactory observing conditions. Such demonstration must take place under the following rules and limitations:"

As you can see, the award does not apply to someone who can produce or prove a supernatural being. The supernatural abilities must be owned by the applicant. So through a tecnicality, they would not have to pay a cent.
 
"I, James Randi, through the JREF, will pay US$1,000,000 [One Million Dollars/US] to any person who can demonstrate any psychic, supernatural or paranormal ability under satisfactory observing conditions. Such demonstration must take place under the following rules and limitations:"

As you can see, the award does not apply to someone who can produce or prove a supernatural being. The supernatural abilities must be owned by the applicant. So through a tecnicality, they would not have to pay a cent.

It could be interpreted that way. On the other hand, you can always contact them for clarification and you will generally recieve a reply quickly.
 
If I am reading this correctly, transferring dimensions makes a sound? What does it sound like?

Also, has anyone proposed a mechanism by which they can change dimensions?

Fascinating stuff!

When the Bigfoot are running in, in say the dimension once removed from ours, and then perform a dimension change on the fly, there is a change in sound level and type. But not a sound directly associated with a change in dimensions. When the little people change phases from an orb to a 3-dimensional person in an invisible dimension, there can be a slight zzzzzzt.
 
Burgstahler, I'm curious. If the opportunity were to present itself to question Stephen Hawking on your claims regarding him, what do you think his response might be?

Is Michio Kaku aware of these invisible bigfeet?

How have you established that all these claims you make are factual and not the product of delusion?

Do you regard Beckjord as a superior observer of interdimensional beings?
 
"I, James Randi, through the JREF, will pay US$1,000,000 [One Million Dollars/US] to any person who can demonstrate any psychic, supernatural or paranormal ability under satisfactory observing conditions. Such demonstration must take place under the following rules and limitations:"

As you can see, the award does not apply to someone who can produce or prove a supernatural being. The supernatural abilities must be owned by the applicant. So through a tecnicality, they would not have to pay a cent.

If the JREF is willing to accept speaker cables for the challenge, I'd imagine that invisible beings from another dimension would more than qualify.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom