• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What is your 9/11 Expertise?

I have not the know how, but I was hoping he would keep it up...have not seen him in a while.

As for R.Mackey, I believe he does not wish to post his credentials, and I respect that.

TAM:)
 
Since I'm a newbie too, and just found this thread, I'll toss my two cents in:

AS Computers and Electronics
BS Computer Information Systems
25 Years experience as a Customer Engineer for NCR Corp.
Currently do technical and consulting work for a bank security company.

Served 10 years with A.C. Sheriff's Reserve unit as a uniformed deputy.
I was licensed (Class A) as a skydiver many years ago, but don't do that anymore.
Certified Master Scuba Diver (NAUI)

My particular interest in stopping hysterical nonsense stems from my having spent a lot of time at Indian Lake, right next to the shanksville area (that's where most of the skydiving took place). There were also a few great golf weekends there. I feel a certain kindred with the people that live there and have some familiarity of the lay of the land as it looks from the air. Obviously my pet peeve is troothers who make outrageous claims about Flight 93, and the disrespect they show for the families of the victims and the recovery and investigative teams that had to face and deal with the crash scene.

Other than that, I just enjoy watching kooks getting proved wrong everytime they open their mouths.:D
 
OldTigerCub:

I got a feeling you and TC329 will not get along real well...lol

Look him up here on JREF...Shanksville is his thing...full blown Truth movement.

TAM:)
 
BSc Civil Engineering - University of Cape Town (2003)

3.5 years construction experience. Built roads, numerous reinforced concrete structures, sports fields, residential developements etc.

Have some design experience (+-6 months) in stormwater management systems, sewage treatment plant design and optimisation.

I am a keen problem solver and enjoy a challenge! I like to, without exception, look at the logical, practicle side of any situation. Once you have that in check, everything else falls into place.
 
OldTigerCub:

I got a feeling you and TC329 will not get along real well...lol

Look him up here on JREF...Shanksville is his thing...full blown Truth movement.

TAM:)

Thanks for the heads-up T.A.M!

Remind me to keep my links to all the NTSB info, detailed pictures and complete quotes from responders at the scene queued up.:cool:
 
I have not the know how, but I was hoping he would keep it up...have not seen him in a while.]
I'm still around; don't have much to contribute, though.

I can look into updating the list, or tell you how to do it ... dealer's choice. (The latter would require maintaining a copy of the list off-line, either in a ready-to-post format - which is a bit ugly - or in a text format converted to the post format by some free [GPL] software.)
 
A warm thankyou to TAM and grmcdorman!

* * *

TAM and grmcdorman,

Thanks for taking the time to put this thread and list together.

I printed out the latest list (11 pages) and spent some time going over it. I stopped at each person's entry, and worked to give each his due. I tried to really let in the person, based on the entry and what I have seen the person post.

Now, I am here at JREF promoting - shall we say - an unpopular model. That creates a thermite spark or two...that's to be expected.

But in reading the list, it took just a few seconds to start feeling "Wow, that's a really interesting background. I bet it would be fun to meet this person."

And it's a long list, so there were a lot of interesting people!


Lots of the names are very clever, and very funny.


I was impressed by the number of people from the armed services. Guys, I have genuine respect, admiration, and appreciation of those who serve. Though it may not look like I am on your side, I am. From my perspective, honorable servicemen are being dishonorably deployed (and are fighting honorably).


There are some artistic types in the list, which is very cool. (I myself paint and cartoon.)


Some of the notables were missing. Why, I expected to see a name or two with - like - five PhDs. That's the great thing - JREF has big guns in reserve (set on AUTO...with motion detection).


Lastly, it would be fun to know who the truthers are on the list. You have my permission to mark my entry as such if you'd like.


Thanks again guys. Great project!

Cheers!

Max

* * *
 
The offer has been made to truthers here to submit their qualifications, which I think, IIRC, you did Max. Most other truthers (I am assuming you consider yourself one) have declined.

R. Mackey has declined, as have others here, and we respect their wishes...the purpose of this thread was merely to show visitors and critics that we are not a bunch of uneducated half-wits. Even those without formal education here, can prove this simply through their discussion skills...which they usually do.

TAM:)
 
Max Photon, do you promise to tell the truther, the whole truther, and nothing but...

* * *

Well TAM that's a shame.

Other truthers should "submit."

By the way, "truther" is not my first pick, but it is a functional label with wide recognition here, so I am happy to call myself a truther for ID purposes.

So again, you may - heck, I encourage you - to add to my entry:

Truther (with permission)

Max Truther Photon
 
Last edited:
Just noticed this, and while I don't frequent the conspiracy threads figured I'd answer anyway....

BS degrees in Computer Science and History
Miniors in Math and Physics
MSEE
ACOT, ACSC
Was at "ground zero" (Pentagon) on 11 SEP 01, ~60yards from impact
 
Another newbie here. My professional background is in defense security, primarily contractor side (20+ years). I have a background in firearms (generalized) and building trades (again, generalized with focus mostly in carpentry).

Due to restrictions of various NDAs, I do not wish to discuss agencies or companies I have worked with/for in the defense field.
 
I am also new here:

B.S. Chemistry (2006) and Mathematics (2006)

I am currently pursuing a PhD in Chemistry, particularly in molecular modeling in inorganic chemistry. I know it is quite a stretch from the large scale modeling of NIST, but with molecular modeling I can calculate the energy released during a thermite reaction.
 
He He He

I am also new here:

B.S. Chemistry (2006) and Mathematics (2006)

I am currently pursuing a PhD in Chemistry, particularly in molecular modeling in inorganic chemistry. I know it is quite a stretch from the large scale modeling of NIST, but with molecular modeling I can calculate the energy released during a thermite reaction.


Who can't?

100kg of thermite yields 1/4 the energy of writing a post using the third person singular.
 
I...uh...passed my AP Physics exam...and, uh...I took one year of high school engineering...

Hey, if that's good enough for the Truthers, why can't it be good enough for us ;)?
 
But I did take Debate class for all three years of middle school and all four years of high school! And it shows!

Uh...it DOES show, right?

...right?
 
I...uh...passed my AP Physics exam...and, uh...I took one year of high school engineering...

Hey, if that's good enough for the Truthers, why can't it be good enough for us ;)?

You might consider switching sides, you're more qualified than the pillars (let alone the drones) of their movement.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom