manofthesea
2wu4u
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2007
- Messages
- 1,668
Invincible Bigfoot
I like that. Invincible bigfoot. So 21st century! Let's start this off right.
1) Does invincible bigfoot have a saggy bottom? Let's end that now.
2) I was discussing with CN the obvious gigantism relating to NA mammals.
3) Not trying to be offensive, (bloggers took care of that immediately following the disaster) but wasn't the distress phone call taped concerning the three climbers on Mt. Hood last year.
4) I'd like to see annual stats relating to missing outdoors people in various wilderness areas of the west coast, particulary the PNW.
1) Does invincible bigfoot have a saggy bottom? Let's end that now.
2) I was discussing with CN the obvious gigantism relating to NA mammals.
3) Not trying to be offensive, (bloggers took care of that immediately following the disaster) but wasn't the distress phone call taped concerning the three climbers on Mt. Hood last year.
4) I'd like to see annual stats relating to missing outdoors people in various wilderness areas of the west coast, particulary the PNW.