Disbelief
Illuminator
- Joined
- Mar 27, 2007
- Messages
- 3,619
It gives me a 404 error.
Weird. Apathoid's works, so he can use that one to see engine parts at the¨Pentagon.
It gives me a 404 error.
Funk >> I will ignore your other post directed at me because this one proves I was right in my initial post directed at you. I knew you were wrong about the engine weight. You have now had to go and change it as i suspected.
Funk >> I did not challenge you for the fun of it but because I knew you were wrong.
Funk I will not expect an apology but as I was being nice and giving you the chance to run away before anymore of your claims were rebutted i thought you were being a tad unfair.
Funk >> What you may or may not know is that unlike other boards you may have frequented with your wild (and frankly mostly wrong and untrue) claims is that here there are numerous aircraft techs, engineers and pilots including people who still work everyday on the aircraft you are posting about. Now tell us again the engine weight?
Funk >> 7600 lbs equals how many US tons? Dont try and fiddle figures this time just give us the engine weight.
Funk >> I would like to ask now what your expertise on aircraft is?
you are just joking and trying to be funny? All four jets on 9/11 were 11, 175, 77, and 93. All the crashes look real, I am an accident investigator in the USAF, and all four aircraft impacts were real. Any lay person can see it, and since no truther believes experts, my expert analysis is ignored and truthers prove they have no facts or abilities to understand the real world. Funny people, 9/11 truth. No facts, no rational ideas. Why are they so challenged on 9/11 topics? Why are only 0.000067 percent world engineers in the 9/11 truth movement?Hi Funk De Fino:
Thank you for writing:
As already explained, I was using the RB211-22B rather than the RB211-535C, so my weight dropped from 6 tons to 5.5 tons, which is academic, because nobody here can place either engine at the Pentagon on 9/11 or any other day. Right? Try to prove me wrong. :0)
If anyone here shows error in my work, then I am happy to acknowledge my mistake and edit my comments.
Please do not get the wrong idea here. I am happy to ‘thank you’ for pulling the splinter from my eye, but have no reason to apologize to anyone for anything. Can you place a 100-ton Jetliner crashed anywhere near the Pentagon? Be ready to edit your comments too. :0)
So? They cannot show us a picture of Flight 93 or Flight 77 crashed anywhere either. The simple fact escaping your notice is that everything else in my post above is still standing. :0) You might have one a tiny little battle, but I am the one wiser from the contest. Right? You have already lost the war and do not even know it . . .
First of all, you are dealing with “BASIC ENGINE” weights. You are still missing 60 tons of high grade aluminum and everything else listed above in my post. :0) Try to go back and correct the part about only two windows missing from the ‘second floor’ and no window broken on the ‘third floor.’ :0) You can start explaining how your 100-Ton Jetliner (255,000 pound maximum takeoff weight) crashed into a masonry wall without disturbing the two parked vehicles and the many large cable spools and without gouging the ground anywhere and without breaking any third floor windows. Does that sound like a deal? Great! Let’s debate the topic then, because eventually you will be looking at my pictures. The weight with peripherals is 5.5 tons, BTW, and that does not include the 100-ton Jetliner going 500 miles per hour. :0)
My what? Heh . . . I have ridden on many of these Jets and from the tarmac you climb a ton of stairs. When you come to this fine Board with claims about 100-Ton Jetliners crashing here and there, then you are supposed to have 100 tons of 'evidence.' No plane? Okay. Show us where your 100-Ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon wall. You are talking about one of those gigantic Jumbo Jets. Right? Your task should be very easy then.
GL,
Terral
Funk >> Terral, Is 44ft 6" nearer 40 ft or nearer 50 ft? And you do know this is with the landing gear lowered dont you?
Funk >> The jet did not have the landing gear lowered so how high did that make it? Answers on a postcard.
No Terral, you prove the DNA was fake, you prove the photos of engines and parts were fake, the seats and passengers body parts. You prove it. You have to prove thousands of pieces of evidence are fake. YOU! Not me, not others; I know flight 77 hit the Pentagon, I know flight 93 crash site is real and looks exactly like a high speed ground impact. I cheat, I have been at crash site with real aircraft where fellow pilots I have met are smashed and dead. What is your back ground that makes you fall for the lies of 9/11 truth. When did you walk or control an accident scene where people have died and an aircraft has crashed. I have owned the crash scene as the person in charge of USAF crash scene after the fire rescue released the scene to ME. What is your background that makes you an expert? So far you have hearsay and made up junk from 9/11 truth. Just junk being repeated. Please tell me you have something new. Do you?Hello again Funk De Fino:
A Titan Missile is 103 feet tall with a first stage length of 70 feet and a diameter of 10 feet and the thing weighs a whopping 270,000 pounds at launch. That is really impressive. Right? Guess what? Nobody here can place one of those at the Pentagon either. :0) Before you start playing games with heights and weights of 100-Ton Jetliners, then start showing us Flight 77 crashed ANYWHERE. Does that part sound fair? I promise not to ask you silly questions about any Titan missiles. :0)
What landing gear? How about you show us your evidence that anyone ever found the two Rolls Royce engines at the Pentagon and I will let you slide on the rest of the 100-Ton Jetliner. :0) So far nobody here is convincing the ‘unbiased’ third party reader that Flight 93 or Flight 77 crashed ANYWHERE. Therefore, whether the landing gear was up or down is irrelevant to our discussion.
GL,
Terral
Hi Funk De Fino:
As already explained, I was using the RB211-22B rather than the RB211-535C, so my weight dropped from 6 tons to 5.5 tons, which is academic, because nobody here can place either engine at the Pentagon on 9/11 or any other day. Right? Try to prove me wrong. :0)
Terral said:If anyone here shows error in my work, then I am happy to acknowledge my mistake and edit my comments.
Terral said:Please do not get the wrong idea here. I am happy to ‘thank you’ for pulling the splinter from my eye, but have no reason to apologize to anyone for anything. Can you place a 100-ton Jetliner crashed anywhere near the Pentagon? Be ready to edit your comments too. :0)
Terral said:So? They cannot show us a picture of Flight 93 or Flight 77 crashed anywhere either. The simple fact escaping your notice is that everything else in my post above is still standing. :0) You might have one a tiny little battle, but I am the one wiser from the contest. Right? You have already lost the war and do not even know it . . .
First of all, you are dealing with “BASIC ENGINE” weights. You are still missing 60 tons of high grade aluminum and everything else listed above in my post. :0) Try to go back and correct the part about only two windows missing from the ‘second floor’ and no window broken on the ‘third floor.’ :0) You can start explaining how your 100-Ton Jetliner (255,000 pound maximum takeoff weight) crashed into a masonry wall without disturbing the two parked vehicles and the many large cable spools and without gouging the ground anywhere and without breaking any third floor windows. Does that sound like a deal? Great! Let’s debate the topic then, because eventually you will be looking at my pictures. The weight with peripherals is 5.5 tons, BTW, and that does not include the 100-ton Jetliner going 500 miles per hour. :0)
My what? Heh . . . I have ridden on many of these Jets and from the tarmac you climb a ton of stairs. When you come to this fine Board with claims about 100-Ton Jetliners crashing here and there, then you are supposed to have 100 tons of 'evidence.' No plane? Okay. Show us where your 100-Ton Jetliner crashed into the Pentagon wall. You are talking about one of those gigantic Jumbo Jets. Right? Your task should be very easy then.
GL,
Terral
Beachnut >> You are just joking and trying to be funny? All four jets on 9/11 were 11, 175, 77, and 93. All the crashes look real, I am an accident investigator in the USAF, and all four aircraft impacts were real.
Beachnut >> Any lay person can see it, and since no truther believes experts, my expert analysis is ignored and truthers prove they have no facts or abilities to understand the real world.
Beachnut >> Funny people, 9/11 truth. No facts, no rational ideas. Why are they so challenged on 9/11 topics? Why are only 0.000067 percent world engineers in the 9/11 truth movement?
Beachnut >> Please prove there were no jets with some proof.
Hello again Funk De Fino:
A Titan Missile is 103 feet tall with a first stage length of 70 feet and a diameter of 10 feet and the thing weighs a whopping 270,000 pounds at launch. That is really impressive. Right? Guess what? Nobody here can place one of those at the Pentagon either. :0) Before you start playing games with heights and weights of 100-Ton Jetliners, then start showing us Flight 77 crashed ANYWHERE. Does that part sound fair? I promise not to ask you silly questions about any Titan missiles. :0)
Terral said:What landing gear? How about you show us your evidence that anyone ever found the two Rolls Royce engines at the Pentagon and I will let you slide on the rest of the 100-Ton Jetliner. :0) So far nobody here is convincing the ‘unbiased’ third party reader that Flight 93 or Flight 77 crashed ANYWHERE. Therefore, whether the landing gear was up or down is irrelevant to our discussion.
GL,
Terral
Hi Ben:
Thank you for writing.
Please quote anything from any of my posts to offer your opposing views using anything you consider ‘credible evidence.’ If you really believe a 100-Ton Jetliner crashed anywhere, then just start hauling out 100 tons of evidence. People are paid tons of money for pictures like that, so you surely have plenty to show us. GL,
Thanks again,
Terral
Not really interested, your spiel is sooo 2005 and has been debunked countless times. I'll probably just lurk and snicker to myself occasionally.Really? What part? :0) You forgot to ‘quote >>’ me messing up to offer your opposing views using Wildcat’s ‘evidence.’ If anything in any of my posts appears off, that is why we have Wildcat here to keep us on the straight and narrow. Right? Show me. :0)
I have requestd that the mods move the Terral comments and responses to another thread, or merge them with Lyte Trip's stuff. This is a derail, aand we don't need it. Should be a different subject.Not really interested, your spiel is sooo 2005 and has been debunked countless times. I'll probably just lurk and snicker to myself occasionally.
So sad you are fooled by the AE dolts who have no facts or abilities to think rationally on 9/11. They have not one single new idea on 9/11. Like AE, the entire 9/11 truth movement has no facts. You have not presented a singe fact yet. I am sorry you are not able to understand the impact in PA was flight 93. I have seen many accidents in the Air Force where the pilot and the entire plane are in a few feet deep in the ground. Experience beats people making up lies. You have no facts. I have seen first hand accidents involving large aircraft, and I have not seen or found anything to support your fact less claims.Hi Beachnut:
I do not care if you are the man in the moon. If you really believe a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed in the empty field outside Shanksville or at the Pentagon, then just show us the pictures. It is really that simple.
Really? Terral is my real name given to me by my mommy and I am supposed to take expert analysis from a guy named Beachnut. :0) Please . . . There is nothing in any of your statements showing one sign of technical knowledge about a tricycle, even the kind with the little basket. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to head out into the while blue yonder and bring us back some pictures of your ‘real’ Jetliner crash sites. For this mission you only have to bring us pictures of Flight 93 and Flight 77. Good Luck, Beachnut. This message will not self destruct in five seconds . . .
We have many architects and engineers on board at AE911Truth.org. You cannot read from our deliberations, because all of that is kept private. Make an application and expect to wait a month for approval. I am currently the only Demolition Supervisor on board with over 30 years experience.
Heh . . . No sir. You are the one saying a real 100-Ton Jetliner crashed somewhere. I am the one saying you are out of your mind for believing any such thing. I cannot post pictures or even a link to anything, so you must take my word for it. :0)
GL with your mission,
Terral
TAM >> 1. There are dozens of witnesses that saw a jet airliner crash into the pentagon.
TAM >> 2. There was crash debris found compatible with that of a jet airliner. This included plane fuseleage material, parts of the engine, and others.
TAM >> 3. DNA samples were collected and compared to DNA samples of the passengers listed as aboard flight 77.
TAM >> All of the passengers, outside the terrorists, were matched, confirming the tissues samples collected were theres. The terrorists were identified by a process of elimination, as no comparative DNA could be found to make a match.
TAM >> 4. To this day, 6 years later, not one shred of evidence has been found to prove a missile, or small aircraft, was responsible for the attack on the pentagon. Not one witness has said that a missile hit the pentagon.