• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What happens when an aircraft hits something that is not inclined to move?

Hi Funk De Fino:

Every registered member here has the right to present his 911Truth explanations exactly as he sees them. Right? You can write fancy posts and support your claims using any third-party resources on the internet with pictures and the whole 9 yards, so you have all the advantages. Please try to refute one word from any of my posts. :0) Eventually I will have the opportunity to make some real posts here and you are welcome to come behind and write counterproposals using anything on earth you consider ‘credible evidence.’

GL in the debates,

Terral

Hi Terral, welcome to the forum!

As to the bolded part, I urge to not haphazardly post information which may be incorrect, you will get called on it every single time here. Speaking of which...

The Boeing 757-200 Jetliner has two 6-Ton Rolls-Royce engines some 9-feet in diameter....

The RB211-535C isn't 6 tons and while the cowl diameter may approach 9 ft, the actual fan diameter is just over 6 feet. The actual values are 7,300 lbs and 74 inches.

No sign of any Rolls-Royce RB221 engines were ever found anywhere near the Pentagon, because no Boeing Jetliner ever crashed there.

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspiracy/q0265.shtml
 
Terral?

I know people who picked up body parts and aircraft seats at the Pentagon, so I think you need to re-think your whole point of view.

(I'm being nice because you are new and learning.)

-Ben

He is not really new, as he is a legend from LCF with his "insight".
 
RWGUINN:

When you say: "Using the aircraft simulation to describe the building reaction, and vice versa, is intellectually dishonest."

I think you better tell that to NIST!!!!!

Take a look at Figures 2-45 and 2-47 of NCSTAR 1-5D.

One plot is for the tower and one is for the aircraft.

Gee, once you allow for the scale, they look like mirror images ...

I wonder why that is....

You know GWGUINN, you don't even need to READ the NIST Report.

You can just look at the pictures!
 
Last edited:
Gee.
Except for scale, a basketball and an atomic nucleus look exactly alike...Wonder why that is?

ETA: Actually, in retrospect and away from the heat of the moment-- Both values must peak simultaneously. The applied force and reaction force must be together, in a time history. Freshman mechanics/physics says so.
The fact is that the rise time is so short that it will not show on the graph oif t=0 to t=0.7 sec, and as the document says:" a reasonable, simplified estimate" a step function is a step function, especially when the rise frequency is well in excess of any of the affected system's response frequenct.
 
Last edited:
rwguinn - time to remove the scales from your eyes.

Gee.
Except for scale, a basketball and an atomic nucleus look exactly alike...Wonder why that is?


That is a little too much reality for even Max Photon.

rwguinn, that is tres simplistique.


* * *
 
You are not understanding.

Thermite was placed (among other places) in box columns to be hit by the jet.

Flight 175 hit on the south side.

Since everyone would heavily investigate the impact face, MILDEC planners lit the thermite in the south columns by running thermite-dusted shock-tube lines around to the opposite (north) face, which would get considerably less scrutiny.
But wouldn't the installation of the tubes and devices have been notice by the people working in the building? Or are you saying that the thermite was planted during the construction of the building.

Note that lighting the thermite-dusted shock-tube with lasers was done right as the jet approached, again, to cloak the nefarious activities behind peak emotional moments. (MILDEC is exploiting both spatial and emotional susceptibilities.)
A video camera does not have peak emotional moments.

As I said in another post, note how similar flashes occur on WTC1's NE edge, particularly concentrated around the impact floors - the floors that are to be heat-weakened by thermite planted at steel connections and splices.

Note that WTC1's flashes are cloaked by two different peak emotional moments: the impact of 175 into WTC2, and the collapse of WTC2.
A video camera does not have peak emotional moments.


Those who say the flashes are compression artifacts are doing some terrible science.

While compression artifacts are a viable hypothesis, the peculiar timing of the flashes relative to catastrophic events, and their amazing concentration at impact floors, should give even the densest pause.


Max

* * *
I guess coincidence never enters the picture.
 
RGUWINN:

All your nit-picking criticisms should be directed at NIST, not at me...

After all, I, a mere chemist, am simply following NIST's own methodology on this issue.

Come on, Rguwinn, you can do it!

Admit NIST messed this calculation up!

Look at the load profiles....

I see no sine waves,

I see no step functions!

Oh, and by the way, have you ever actually seen an atomic nucleus to be able to confirm that it looks like a basket ball?
 
Thank You For Showing Me The Light :0)

Hi Apathoid:

Thank you for writing and for the welcome:

Apathoid >> Hi Terral, welcome to the forum! As to the bolded part, I urge to not haphazardly post information which may be incorrect, you will get called on it every single time here. Speaking of which...


Thank you very much for offering all your advice to the new guy. Feel free to ‘call me’ on anything, because that is what we are here for. :0)

Apathoid >> The RB211-535C isn't 6 tons and while the cowl diameter may approach 9 ft, the actual fan diameter is just over 6 feet. The actual values are 7,300 lbs and 74 inches.


Guess what? You are half right. :0) I have been using the Technical Specifications for the Rolls-Royce RB211-22B engine and not the RB211-535C engine. However, upon further investigation, you are using the ‘basic engine’ weight without any housing, mounting brackets or any of the accessories. The difference basic engine weight of the RB211-22B engine is 9195 pounds from the Wiki site, but the Lockheed Martin site shows the same engine weighs 5808 kg or 12,809 pounds; which is the number I have been using. Therefore, the Wiki ‘basic engine’ numbers are 3,611 pounds light. This means I need to add the peripheral number (3611) to your basic weight number of 7294 (wiki) giving me 10,905 pounds or about 5.5 tons. I appreciate you helping me fix my engines weights, but we both know that no sign of any Rolls-Royce engine was ever found at the Pentagon anyway. :0) Nevertheless, I will head back up and modify my 6-ton statement down to 5.5 tons.

Thanks a bunch,

Terral
 
I appreciate you helping me fix my engines weights, but we both know that no sign of any Rolls-Royce engine was ever found at the Pentagon anyway. :0) Nevertheless, I will head back up and modify my 6-ton statement down to 5.5 tons.

Thanks a bunch,

Terral

So, what were those pictures he posted?
 
Please Support Your Statements With Evidence. TY

Hi Ben:

Thank you for writing.

Ben >> I know people who picked up body parts and aircraft seats at the Pentagon, so I think you need to re-think your whole point of view.


Please quote anything from any of my posts to offer your opposing views using anything you consider ‘credible evidence.’ If you really believe a 100-Ton Jetliner crashed anywhere, then just start hauling out 100 tons of evidence. People are paid tons of money for pictures like that, so you surely have plenty to show us. GL,

Thanks again,

Terral
 
Hi Disbelief:

Disbelief >> So, what were those pictures he posted?

What pictures? There are none posted on this entire page. Do you have pictures of Flight 93 or Flight 77 crashed anywhere? Please show us just one. I am all eyes. :0)

GL,

Terral
 
Hi Disbelief:

Disbelief >> He is not really new, as he is a legend from LCF with his "insight".

Not really. My join date is Aug. 31, 2007, so I am new there too. :0)

Terral
 
Hi Furrod:

Yes, I am brand new. This is funny, because I cannot even quote your link from the OP. :0)




There was no Jetliner debris in the field outside Shanksville, because Flight 93 never crashed anywhere near that empty field. Flight 77 never crashed anywhere near the Pentagon either, which is why the E-Ring entry hole measured only 18’-3” and only two windows were missing from the second floor. Since all the windows on the third floor remained unbroken after the attack, then obviously an almost 50 feet tall Jetliner never crashed there. Your video shows an F-4 Phantom Jet less than one seventh the size of Flight 77 crashing into a 10-feet concrete wall to test the wall. The Pentagon is built with primary masonry walls using limestone-clad facing and limestone is one of the softest stones on earth. Even granite would not stop a 100-Ton Jetliner going over 500 miles an hour. Try to calculate the amount of energy from that impact without a calculator. :0)

The Boeing 757-200 Jetliner has two 5.5-Ton Rolls-Royce engines not to mention 60 tons of high grade aluminum, massive wing sections, landing gear, seats fuselage and a massive tail section standing almost 50-feet tall off the tarmac. The Wedge One E-Ring wall between Column Line 8 and 18 had two vehicles (Nissan and SUV) with many 6-feet tall cable spools untouched by anything. The oversized spools had cable still wrapped around with the black plastic coating still very much intact, not even melted, and the distance up to the still-intact second floor was a mere seven feet. :0) No sign of any Rolls-Royce RB221 engines were ever found anywhere near the Pentagon, because no Boeing Jetliner ever crashed there.

GL,

Terral
Wow, so many falsehoods packed into that post!

eta: What do you know about the windows in the Pentagon?
 
Last edited:
Hi Apathoid:

Thank you for writing and for the welcome:




Thank you very much for offering all your advice to the new guy. Feel free to ‘call me’ on anything, because that is what we are here for. :0)




Guess what? You are half right. :0) I have been using the Technical Specifications for the Rolls-Royce RB211-22B engine and not the RB211-535C engine. However, upon further investigation, you are using the ‘basic engine’ weight without any housing, mounting brackets or any of the accessories. The difference basic engine weight of the RB211-22B engine is 9195 pounds from the Wiki site, but the Lockheed Martin site shows the same engine weighs 5808 kg or 12,809 pounds; which is the number I have been using. Therefore, the Wiki ‘basic engine’ numbers are 3,611 pounds light. This means I need to add the peripheral number (3611) to your basic weight number of 7294 (wiki) giving me 10,905 pounds or about 5.5 tons. I appreciate you helping me fix my engines weights, but we both know that no sign of any Rolls-Royce engine was ever found at the Pentagon anyway. :0) Nevertheless, I will head back up and modify my 6-ton statement down to 5.5 tons.

Thanks a bunch,

Terral

I was under the impression that the basic engine weight only excluded reversers, cowls, and mounts but included all the accessories, but you might be right. Anyways, it's good to see that you can admit to mistakes, no matter how small. I don't have a problem with the RR parts found at the Penatgon, they look to be the right size and shape to me......
 
Terral the 'official account' is out there in the public domain for ALL to see. You really should give us the courtesy of spelling out your theory of what happened that day, even pick a particular crash like flight 93.

I realize that rhetorically all you have to do is refuse to make a claim at all and simply 'hint' and 'ask questions' in order to avoid the danger of artificially shifting the burden of proof (it's not like you're the first), but what fun is that?

Don't you want a debate?
 
Hi Apathoid:

Thank you for writing and for the welcome:

Thank you very much for offering all your advice to the new guy. Feel free to ‘call me’ on anything, because that is what we are here for. :0)

Guess what? You are half right. :0) I have been using the Technical Specifications for the Rolls-Royce RB211-22B engine and not the RB211-535C engine. However, upon further investigation, you are using the ‘basic engine’ weight without any housing, mounting brackets or any of the accessories. The difference basic engine weight of the RB211-22B engine is 9195 pounds from the Wiki site, but the Lockheed Martin site shows the same engine weighs 5808 kg or 12,809 pounds; which is the number I have been using. Therefore, the Wiki ‘basic engine’ numbers are 3,611 pounds light. This means I need to add the peripheral number (3611) to your basic weight number of 7294 (wiki) giving me 10,905 pounds or about 5.5 tons. I appreciate you helping me fix my engines weights, but we both know that no sign of any Rolls-Royce engine was ever found at the Pentagon anyway. :0) Nevertheless, I will head back up and modify my 6-ton statement down to 5.5 tons.

Thanks a bunch,

Terral

I will ignore your other post directed at me because this one proves I was right in my initial post directed at you. I knew you were wrong about the engine weight. You have now had to go and change it as i suspected.

I did not challenge you for the fun of it but because I knew you were wrong.

I will not expect an apology but as I was being nice and giving you the chance to run away before anymore of your claims were rebutted i thought you were being a tad unfair.

What you may or may not know is that unlike other boards you may have frequented with your wild (and frankly mostly wrong and untrue) claims is that here there are numerous aircraft techs, engineers and pilots including people who still work everyday on the aircraft you are posting about.

Now tell us again the engine weight?

7600 lbs equals how many US tons? Dont try and fiddle figures this time just give us the engine weight.

I would like to ask now what your expertise on aircraft is?
 
Please Quote Me And Show Us Wildcat's Explanations

Hi Wildcat:

Wildcat >> Wow, so many falsehoods packed into that post!


Really? What part? :0) You forgot to ‘quote >>’ me messing up to offer your opposing views using Wildcat’s ‘evidence.’ If anything in any of my posts appears off, that is why we have Wildcat here to keep us on the straight and narrow. Right? Show me. :0)

GL in the debates,

Terral
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom