• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What is your 9/11 Expertise?

I have no professional qualifications as I am just out of high school.

I'm assuming that "ON" denotes an American state, as they don't really have "high school" in the English one? :confused:
 
Aha! His ability to spell properly should have given it away! :boxedin:
Let's have a little quiet from the cheap seats, please.

[grumble]Dadburn Ukers. Puttin' extra "u's" everywhere...go an get sarcastical at the drop of a bowler, play funny games in knee pants, don't know how to throw propper...[/grumble]




oh, BTW :D
 
Right on the money, I, for the most part, live in London, Ontario, Canada. But right now im living on a farm just outside of Leduc, Alberta, which is near Edmonton.

ETA: The only London I can think of in the States is London Kentucky.
 
Nope, not even close. I was in the woo movement for about 2 days about a year and a half ago, and Ill never go back.

See the whole anti-truther thing happened when I took the movies advice to check the facts for myself.
 
Lawyer

I am a lawyer with 27 years of litigation experience, in civil and criminal matters. Formerly based in Washington DC and NYC.

Randy Mott
 
Nope, not even close. I was in the woo movement for about 2 days about a year and a half ago, and Ill never go back.

See the whole anti-truther thing happened when I took the movies advice to check the facts for myself.
I had a similar experience as yours tsire. Glad to see that I'm not the only one who would defect!
 
Comsat Angel - Qualifications:

(Hastily edited to add!)

Smart @rse, dirty mind, quick tongue* and an NVQ3 in Advice & Guidance.

I think there was an O Level English Language back there somewhere, also.

* As the Mods already know.
 
Last edited:
I think the moderators should start a new thread with this topic. I addressed this question to someone who claims to be connected to the intelligence community.

To get this thread back on topic...

MAgz, would you like to share your expertise? education? degrees?

Thanks
 
To get this thread back on topic...

MAgz, would you like to share your expertise? education? degrees?

Thanks

See post 255 of this thread.

BS in Political Science (yes S not A). I am a news and political junkie following national and international events since 1968 starting with the assassination of Bobby Kennedy. I am also a White Nationalist and have been following ‘The Movement’ since the early 70's. I came to the claims of 9/11 conspiracy theorists by first examining the 2001 anthrax attacks. I have attempted to read every article written on the anthrax mailings and consider myself an expert on this bio-terror attack.
 
Last edited:
Let's have a little quiet from the cheap seats, please.

[grumble]Dadburn Ukers. Puttin' extra "u's" everywhere...go an get sarcastical at the drop of a bowler, play funny games in knee pants, don't know how to throw propper...[/grumble]




oh, BTW :D

What is "propper" and what is the correct method of throwing it (them)?

We Canadians are stuck in the middle. We spell the word that refers to the wavelength of light reflected off surfaces, both as "colour" and as "color". We spell it correctly when we can ignore our automatic spellcheckers trying to "correct" us, and we spell it "color" when we get fed up and decide just to go with the enormous flow out across the southern border.:D
 
What is "propper" and what is the correct method of throwing it (them)?

We Canadians are stuck in the middle. We spell the word that refers to the wavelength of light reflected off surfaces, both as "colour" and as "color". We spell it correctly when we can ignore our automatic spellcheckers trying to "correct" us, and we spell it "color" when we get fed up and decide just to go with the enormous flow out across the southern border.:D

See! Thar ya goez agin! Makin fun an usin big words.
The proper method of transferring a spherical object ffrom one individual to another is by using the dominant arm and hand to propel said sphere, while using a single stride to ensure that sufficient energy is imparted to the object such that it reaches its intended target with minimum chances for interception by hostile forces.
It is not propelled by standing flat-footed and using two hands over the head, nor is one penalized because of inability to keep both feet earthbound during the throw!

So there!:D
 
I thought I would bump this thread since we seem to have quite a few newcomers here.
 
As an aside, we've just landed a commission for a new 36 storey mixed use office block in sunny Manc land. But apparently I don't know nuffin' about such things, according to the troofers, so all of you from the northwest of England take care in case it lands on your heads.....
 
I thought I would bump this thread since we seem to have quite a few newcomers here.

Yeah, Reheat, RMackey, and AMTMAN (to name a few) are missing and their flight credentials are impressive.

T.A.M, is there any way you can keep the list updated in the format that grmcdorman did in post 293? That looks nice...
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom