• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

:dl:

The patent for Tahitian Noni Juice is for use as a drain cleaner.

I believe, as skeptics, we should not make false claims, unless it is clear that you are being funny. The forces of Woo are many, and we are few. Give the enemy no weak point to attack.

Now, I just got to learn how to make these comix.
 
blessed-are-the-peacemakers.png
 
I believe, as skeptics, we should not make false claims, unless it is clear that you are being funny. The forces of Woo are many, and we are few. Give the enemy no weak point to attack.

Now, I just got to learn how to make these comix.

I have supported my claim and requested that if you wish to discuss it, it be done in another thread.
 
Making comix is hard. Is there a JREF approved character list somewhere? I don't want to use a CT character by mistake. Oh the pressure, the pressure.

I have supported my claim and requested that if you wish to discuss it, it be done in another thread.

Yet you insist again on bringing it here.
 
Making comix is hard. Is there a JREF approved character list somewhere? I don't want to use a CT character by mistake. Oh the pressure, the pressure.

Nobody's going to take offense if you use the "wrong" character to make a comic. There's been quite a bit of variance over the course of this thread (Dylan Avery has been represented by different characters, for example). So have fun with it.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom