Belz...
Fiend God
Actually, I would say that the freefall times for the upper mass of floors on WTC 2 is 14 seconds...
Based on your strong intuitive sense ?
Interesting how you keep asking people to "show their numbers", and yet refuse to show yours. When you DO show your numbers, you show that you know nothing.
Heck, you don't even know that gravity ACCELERATES objects.
God is laughing at you Skibum.
Who ?
I just want to let you know... that you probably have about 55 minutes left to edit this, before it becomes permanently etched in the annals of internet history.
So you didn't understand his math ?
I need all of your help... one man cannot do it alone. United we stand... and divided we fall. I am working to unite people so that we can stand up and defeat this tyranny.
In the absense of evidence, appeal to emotions.