• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

What is your 9/11 Expertise?

gumboot

lorcutus.tolere
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
25,327
I have noticed there are many experts here who are qualified in fields that are either directly or peripherally related to 9/11 conspiracy theories.

I thought it might be neat to make a catalogue of our combined expertise.

I'll go first (although I'm not even remotely high on the expert scale). :D

I have a Bachelor of Performing and Screen Arts (BPSA) majoring in Film and Television, with specialisations in Production and Cinematography (including photographic interpretation). This involved 3 years of study, and I have an additional 4 1/2 years experience in the industry.

Obviously my "expertise" is peripheral - relating to interpretating all those shoddy Google Videos.

-Gumboot
 
Ok I’ll go with this.

BSc Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.

9 years in UK Royal Navy as an electrical engineer.

12 years as offshore engineer, working on hydraulic and high voltage systems.

I find my brain hurts if I study stuff indepth, so I read The Sun newspaper and have a go at cters.

Ps, I like gadgets too, just gadgets that do stuff. :D
 
Easy. Gravy has registration details, etc. for corroboration, just in case anyone thinks I'm making this up:


I hold a Bachelor of Science (Upper Second Division) in Architectural Studies, with elective subjects including structural engineering.

I hold a postgraduate Bachelor of Architecture.

I passed my RIBA Part III test of professional competence in 1993, following my second year of practical experience, and therefore have been working in the field for a good 15 years now.

I am on the UK ARB (Architects Registration Board) Register and am a chartered member of the Royal institute of British Architects (RIBA).

Until a couple of months ago, I worked for Ian Simpson Architects on a variety of tall buildings projects, including the Beetham Tower in Manchester, and now work for another leading practice also specialising in tall buildings/commercial work.

From 1993 to 1995 I was a civil servant (gasp horror) working on improving fire resistance, etc. on existing buildings in state care following the Windsor fire.

And it's not at all relevant to this board, but I'm a qualified Fencing coach!
 
Last edited:
5 years experience in the building products game. Specifically advising buildiers on the usage of various materials for facades. One of our products uses an almost identical system to that used on the World Trade Buildings, though on a smaller scale.

We aslo do a line of columns, so through osmosis have picked up a lot of secondary information there.

I have been involved in a couple of ameture astronomical projects, led by professionals. So I have a good understanding of the law of gravity and the laws of motion, and a working knowledge of heat, and what it can do to materials.

Recently returned from a fossil expedition comissioned by the the University of Oregon. So creationists, watch out lol.

Grade 3 Googloigist (Comes with NWO membership)

Lives even further from the US than gumboot. So like him, I dont have the emotional political bagage to deal with
 
It could be if you ever decide to debate a Twoofer in person!

:duel

-Gumboot


I used to play rugby. I'd prefer to use some of the techniques we learn there, especially the ones we use in the ruck when the ref can't see everything......
 
[I used to play rugby. I'd prefer to use some of the techniques we learn there, especially the ones we use in the ruck when the ref can't see everything......
Na an All Black side-step woudl do the trick, and not run the risk of being busted ;)
 
BS Mechanical Engineering
MS Mechanical Engineering

Study of stress/strain, Finite Element Analysis modeling, viscoelasticity

Architect, I am a fencer too!

Lurker
 
Architect, I am a fencer too!

Lurker

I've got a Masters in Physics, and work in the patent office, so I can track down any devices that might have been used in any CT.

And I'm a godan in Iaido, and nidan in Kendo, both types of Japanese sword fighting. Perhaps we could put together a JREF Pointy & Sharp Things Team to go visit CT conferences.....
 
BS Mechanical Engineering
MS Mechanical Engineering

Study of stress/strain, Finite Element Analysis modeling, viscoelasticity

Architect, I am a fencer too!

Lurker


Whey-hey! I was epee, what about you?
 
Whey-hey! I was epee, what about you?
I am probably best at foil but am decent with the epee too. I mucked around with the saber but never acquired much skill with it.

I learned on the French grips but over time developed some pain in the wrist so switched to the pistol grips. I feel stronger with the pistol grip but perhaps a loss of speed.

Lurker
 
Architect, I am a fencer too!

Lurker
Lurker, I am a lurker too!

On topic, I'm an aerospace engineering student, working on my MSc thesis.
I don't contribute much in this forum, mostly because I'm always late in these 500-posts-a-day threads to make any worthwile contribution. I read a lot of it though.
 
I make delicious NWO cookies with a thin layer of chem-trail laced fudge in the center (don't worry, they have zero trans-fat).

Also, when that guy was explaining to Darth Vader that the Emporer asks the impossible and that he "needs more men", I was one of those men.

So I'm an expert in space beams.

In all seriousness, my expertise is my knowing that I have no expertise and that there's a pretty solid chance that those who have spent years in school to become learned in the various fields that pertain to 9/11 just may have a better understanding of the events than I do.
 
None of us can come close to JayUtah over in bautforum, who was a genuine engineering genius.....(sigh)....many a CTist met their match there, I can tell you.
 
My expertise is being a grouchy old coot, and bringing the snarkiness when required.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom