• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Guess who's agreed to debate me?

Franklin Pierce? Practically in my backyard. I'll be there....and will see if I can bring some friends along. Should be "interesting" for sure.
You, sir, have the largest back yard in America. Bring a rollup...Fetzer will need to be hosed down afterwards.
 
Mark!
I have great news! Jim Fetzer has agreed to debate you at Franklin Pierce College!!! In fact, the 9/11 Scholars want to move the official Nation 9/11 Debate that is to be held on March 10th 2007 from South Carolina to FPC.
Makes one wonder, exactly how they settled on a venue in the first place, if they're willing to move their "entire" National Debate just to make exception for Gravy.

Unless their "entire" debate team fits into a minibus, that is.

No bias against Franklin Pierce College should be inferred, I just find this humorous given the excessive gravity with which they treat their alleged debate. Which is, nonetheless, head and shoulders above any ramblings of TruthSeeker1234.

Good show, as always, Gravy.
 
Makes one wonder, exactly how they settled on a venue in the first place, if they're willing to move their "entire" National Debate just to make exception for Gravy.

Unless their "entire" debate team fits into a minibus, that is.
The Rolling Ranters of Team Liberty, coming soon to a streetcorner soapbox near you. Here's the most recent published roster: http://www.teamliberty.net/id245.html

I assume Wood and Reynolds are out. Griffith would be GREAT! Nelson I don't know anything about. Berg is the lawyer who filed that absurd lawsuit against Every Moving Creature and Business Entity on Ed's Green Earth for Willie Rodriguez, who recently fired him.
 
Philip J. Berg, Esquire ????

i cant help but get a mental image of Bill S. Preston, Esquire, lol
 
Gravy - I understand the urge to bring it forward, see if all parties will do so for the sake of 'the truth'. I Imagine he will just vomit the scholars website stuff anyway.

Could someone there in yankieland please record it for us drunk southern hemispherites.

Cheers
 
Could it be...
churchlady02.jpg

Satan?
 
I'd sign up, but March is a looooooooong way off, and my reaction to Fetzer is pretty much the exact same as when Wendy comes up and says "hello" to Stan.

HM11.jpg
 
Whoa! How did I miss this thread!!!

Gravy, this is awesome!

March...that's an awfully long way off. I'd want to learn more about the format before I volunteered to participate. I'm not exactly the most confident speaker--I think I'd choke if I had to go head-to-head. I'll definitely want to be there, though--as a witness (and to shake your hand) if nothing else.
 
Okay, JREF ninjas, who's in? Don't be shy! The school is 1 1/2 hours from Boston, 4 from NYC. Very pretty there, and March is mud season! Road trip! Fetzer! Jones! Barrett! (Probably not Judy Wood or Morgan Reynolds, though, so throwing Keebler cookies will be optional.)

I will be there. Yes sirree Bob, I will most definitely be there, even if I have to wade through a sea of mud to make it. (It's about an hour from my house.)

My only question is, will anyone still care by then? I sort of suspect the twoof movement's 15 minutes will be long gone by next March.
 
I'm still learning to navigate...

To the newcomers here, delphi_ote is the disinfo agent who ruined my perfectly good anti-homeopathy, wonderwhat'sgoingoninthescienceforum, thinkI'lltakeawalkonSaturday life, by starting this whole Loose Change mess. Just check post #1 of the first LC sticky thread above. Please send him nasty PMs as often as you can.

Where's the link to your undoing? lol
I'm still learning the names of the players here (the thread has been an execise in futility because of my name recognition ignorance,) but I'd love to see what teased you into such erudition!

Missy
 
Where's the link to your undoing? lol
I'm still learning the names of the players here (the thread has been an execise in futility because of my name recognition ignorance,) but I'd love to see what teased you into such erudition!

Missy
In the stickies at the top of this subforum, there's a series of threads on Loose Change. The first of these was started by delphi_ote, and from those humble beginnings, it metastasized into four threads, then into several related threads, then into an entire subforum. And here we are today! :D

edit: Gravy was initially inspired to visit the Loose Change forums (in their since-deleted Skeptics forum) and ask them some hard questions. His banning from their site, apparently for presenting them with logic and reason, I think is what set him off. But what really got him going was when they mocked Edna Cintron (who showed up in some images standing in the gaping hole in the WTC) and her "asbestos" dress.
 
Last edited:
To the newcomers here, delphi_ote is the disinfo agent who ruined my perfectly good anti-homeopathy, wonderwhat'sgoingoninthescienceforum, thinkI'lltakeawalkonSaturday life, by starting this whole Loose Change mess. Just check post #1 of the first LC sticky thread above. Please send him nasty PMs as often as you can.

To the newcomers here, Gravy wrote the Loose Change Viewer's Guide that influenced me to do a subtitled version of Loose Change, aka Screw Loose Change. I came to this website when someone was talking about the debunking of Loose Change in PDF format and linked it here.

I contacted Delphi on the here via AIM and the rest is history. Thanks Delphi and Gravy. Instead of masturbating to Archie Comics, I'm now a debunker of 9/11 myths. Screw you guys, I was happy with Betty and Veronica.
 
I would love to be there. Who knows? Maybe I will be. Right now I don't know where I'l be working next month, so I'm a little sketchy on when I'll have vacation time...

I was wondering how a live debate like this might work - are you allowed to use audiovisuals to support your case? If so, I'd think showing people the actual quotes from actual people on reputable websites would be highly effective, rather than having to rely on memorizing quotes.

Also when they inevitably display the image of the collapsing WTC7 taken from the north on a low angle (to minimize the smoke in the background, of course), you can hit 'em with a bunch of images of smoke rolling out of the south side.

There will definitely have to be a webcast of this here...
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom