You are not comparing like with like. Bonobo's SSSB is functional - it helps resolve conflict, relieve tension and contributes to social bonding. Orgasm is rare. It is not like romantic homosexuality in humans. From your article:
That statement was made by me where?Ah, I see. You don't think humans are animals.
Still not doing your research?
Good. They should be taught the best knowledge available.The modern notion of sexuality as a spectrum emphasises fluidity (hello Alfred Kinsey). It is a turning away from any recognition of a rigid binary - an emphasis of otherness and latent possibilities. That falls perfectly within the pornosphere paradigm. If you want to explore 'otherness', then it is all there for you.
And that is exactly what is being served up to our children.
No. This is a lie.That biology emphatically determines a high degree of heterosexuality (for existential reasons) - that fact seems to have been totally overlooked.
Any evidence for this claim?You watch porn and are propagating the industry. It is your industry. You on Pornhub:
I did the research. I still don't know what it means. Now stop being so...friendly, and tell the thread what it meansStill not doing your research?
Pathetic.
Ok - I'm still lost.
If you want to make a clear argument, then please go ahead.
Right, all this thread needed was cats-God-mate to speak ex cathedra. All sorted.No. This is a lie.
Okay - but I don't know why you are making this point.
No. This is a lie.As already stated, biology, for existential reasons, most definitely determines that heterosexual will be the norm.
This is another lie.Porn echoes that sexuality is a spectrum. Biology says nope.
Right.....You are not comparing like with like. Bonobo's SSSB is functional - it helps resolve conflict, relieve tension and contributes to social bonding. Orgasm is rare. It is not like romantic homosexuality in humans.
I did the research. I still don't know what it means. Now stop being so...friendly, and tell the thread what it means
catsmate, your posts appear to say...well, nothing..........................................................................
Time to put up or shut up C.No. This is a lie.
Time to put up or shut up C.
If you accept evolutionary biology, then it's a no-brainer. Without a strong
preponderance of heterosexuality, species die out. Period.
catsmate says it's a lie.This is stupid. No one is arguing that heterosexuality isn't more prevalent than homosexuality.
Irrelevant.But it is not the norm. As in it is normal and homosexuality is not normal. I'm also not worried that heterosexual sex will stop and the human race will stop procreating.