kookbreaker
Evil Fokker
- Joined
- Aug 23, 2001
- Messages
- 16,436
Trump's L's for the week (its only Tuesday)
He's disaccociated from reality as it is.It seems to me that Trump is starting to dissociate from himself. That is, when things get tough, he imagines this other person named Donald Trump who does all this stupid bad stuff, not him. This other Trump seems to occupy or take over from time to time, leaving the "true" Donald Trump blameless.
The nearest description I can find to this, and I am not a psychologist nor do I play one on TV, is Dissociative Identity Disorder.
![]()
Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
DID is a mental health condition where you have two or more identities. Learn about the causes and treatment options.my.clevelandclinic.org
On top of Malignant Narcissism, this is his failing brain's escape-hatch when ◊◊◊◊ goes south.
According to him. Based on my experience with relatives who were alcoholics, I don't trust his assertion.I thought that drinking was about the only vice he didn't indulge in
I don't for a second believe the first clip. A) TACO has never once shown he's not taken his salary and B) why would a man who steals from those working for him leave money on the table?
Aaron Rupar
@atrupar
Eric Schmitt beclowns himself during Jack Smith hearing
Schmitt concocted an elaborate conspiracy theory that Smith traveled to Atlanta to go to a Hawks game and collude with Fani Willis, and briefly displayed his "evidence" on a poster board before accusing Smith of perjury. There's just one problem -- Schmitt's facts were totally wrong. Smith was actually in Maryland at a Hawkeyes (not a Hawks) game and never met Willis. As Klobuchar told him, "You have your teams wrong."
Here's the whole deeply embarrassing sequence:
What a ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ stupid dick!
They are back againI see that several of those embedded posts from "somewhere" have been deleted. Second thoughts on the part of the original posters, perhaps?
You know what would make it more humiliating?
Okay, that raises the humiliation bar
One would hope, but I don't think Johnson or Schmitt feel embarrassment.Okay, that raises the humiliation bar