• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

This guy, this dope, this lamebrain . . . Claiming that inflation is going to be eradicated as soon as his excursion ends is just bull ◊◊◊◊ of course; ◊◊◊◊, it's going to take months, perhaps years before the turmoil subsides. What are his other plans, or idea of a concept of a plan? More gifts to billionaires and other political pals? More pardons for rich patrons or criminal insurrectionists? His ballroom, his arch? What's he gonna do to make things more affordable, shoot more citizens? This ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ guy is an embarrassment, and dum as ◊◊◊◊, see my sig. I've seen it said that contrary to his claim he was first in his class at Wharton, he actually graduated third from the bottom. I don't know if that's true, but it sure tracks.
 
This guy, this dope, this lamebrain . . . Claiming that inflation is going to be eradicated as soon as his excursion ends is just bull ◊◊◊◊ of course; ◊◊◊◊, it's going to take months, perhaps years before the turmoil subsides. What are his other plans, or idea of a concept of a plan? More gifts to billionaires and other political pals? More pardons for rich patrons or criminal insurrectionists? His ballroom, his arch? What's he gonna do to make things more affordable, shoot more citizens? This ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ guy is an embarrassment, and dum as ◊◊◊◊, see my sig. I've seen it said that contrary to his claim he was first in his class at Wharton, he actually graduated third from the bottom. I don't know if that's true, but it sure tracks.
Simple. Trump is in it for whatever HE can get out of it. And he doesn't give a flying ◊◊◊◊ about anybody else.
 
Leg tapping discussion
No fan of the man, but I have that too. Doesn't mean this is the cause of his, but it could be a sever bout of sciatica. I have the same problem if I sit to long.
He's on his last legs.
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump

Axios just released a story that "Trump" offered Sanctions Relief and Frozen Funds to Iran.
This is untrue. I offered them NOTHING! Axios' story, like most others, is a HOAX, used only for purposes of satisfying their Trump Derangement Syndrome.
They should withdraw this fake story, IMMEDIATELY!
President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump

Axios just released a story that "Trump" offered Sanctions Relief and Frozen Funds to Iran.
This is untrue. I offered them NOTHING! Axios' story, like most others, is a HOAX, used only for purposes of satisfying their Trump Derangement Syndrome.
They should withdraw this fake story, IMMEDIATELY!
President DONALD J. TRUMP
It's true, then?
 
I dated a woman who once said "Other people can't make you feel bad. Only you can make you feel bad." In other words, other people's emotions aren't something you need to worry about, since by the same argument, you can't make them feel bad. In hindsight, I should have realized that was a warning sign.
Just be glad you only had to write "dated" and not "married"!
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump

Axios just released a story that "Trump" offered Sanctions Relief and Frozen Funds to Iran.
This is untrue. I offered them NOTHING! Axios' story, like most others, is a HOAX, used only for purposes of satisfying their Trump Derangement Syndrome.
They should withdraw this fake story, IMMEDIATELY!
President DONALD J. TRUMP
Notes: Doesn't even sound like him, Natalie. Try to make it more shouty, slurred and deranged. Oh, and make sure they are rambling, incomplete sentences, spell something wrong, and make mistakes in the punctuation.
 
I suppose it depends a little on how you define evil. It's possible to redefine just about anything evil in psychological terms and dispense with the moral. Where is the line? How could a Hitler or a Stalin or a Pol Pot be anything but pathological? If you're an ordinary person who knows the difference between right and wrong, the line between evil and crazy is at least a little blurry.
Peter Thiel weighs in.
 
The space where the current press briefing room is, used to be a swimming pool that FDR installed in the 30s. He's trying to say they should turn it into a pool again.

So yes, it's AI.
I believe it's in Seven Days in May where you can see the pool when Kirk Douglas goes to visit the President during his swimming session.
 
The takeaway: Even though he's not even halfway through his second administration, Trump scores a very high 76 out of 100 points on the author's corruption scale, and projects an eventual score of 91. This contrasts with other presidents in recent history:
  • Ford (R): 2
  • Carter (D): 2
  • Eisenhower (R): 6
  • Obama (D): 8
  • Biden (D): 8
  • Kennedy (D): 10
  • George H.W. Bush (R): 13
  • Johnson (D): 17
  • Reagan (R): 21
  • Clinton (D): 22
  • George W. Bush (R): 23
  • Nixon (R): 41
  • Trump (first term) (R): 53

Outstanding analysis. Bravo to Leah.
 
I’m confused by Andy’s post of the insane Obama plaque as well as the follow up responses here. The “Presidential Walk of Fame” was first put on display one year ago. Am I missing something? Is there some new addition or change?
 
I’m confused by Andy’s post of the insane Obama plaque as well as the follow up responses here. The “Presidential Walk of Fame” was first put on display one year ago. Am I missing something? Is there some new addition or change?

I think there were reports at the time, but I don't recall seeing an actual photo before.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom