• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Roger Waters promotes 9/11 conspiracy theories...

Do look back at the link I provided you about the London counterculture. Try and make the link.

Utter ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊. You are mistaking being involved with silly trends, which is fine, with being involved in the actual band and it's music. Typical fangirl/fanboy nonsense. "Ooooh, look at me! I'm tossing up posters! I'm fawning over a mirrored guitar! I'm not actually involved in the crafting of the music or the day to day workings of the band, but I fool myself into thinking I am! Cause they are watching lava lamps through an overhead projector, and I am too! We are so connected, like in values and emotions and stuff, man!"
 
Utter ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊. You are mistaking being involved with silly trends, which is fine, with being involved in the actual band and it's music. Typical fangirl/fanboy nonsense. "Ooooh, look at me! I'm tossing up posters! I'm fawning over a mirrored guitar! I'm not actually involved in the crafting of the music or the day to day workings of the band, but I fool myself into thinking I am! Cause they are watching lava lamps through an overhead projector, and I am too! We are so connected, like in values and emotions and stuff, man!"

You just don't get it. I gave you the example of a vegetarian who, because of his or her values, doesn't eat meat. Likewise, forcing someone counterculture, like Syd - as were his roots - to mime on Top of the Pops - would, for he who has values and sticks to them, the height of 'selling out' (ditching your core values). No wonder the poor guy was confused. Love how he refused to be bullied by his 'best mate'.

That's what having core values is about. Not going against them

Waters doesn't have any values. He would sell his own granny down the river if the price is right.
 
Last edited:
Syd Barret fried his brain with drugs until his musical talent and genius was gone. Roger Waters is a deeply troubled man who let childhood trauma lead him to sympathize with some of the most detestable movements in history. Johnny and Joey Ramone hated each other, and literally didn't speak for decades. Joe Strummer was an older music scene vet who played in a rockabilly band. Sid Vicious couldnt play a note. Kurt Cobain was a junkie. Lou Reed was an ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ to almost everyone he loved or loathed. Clapton is a conservative, Pete Townsend is probably a pedophile, David Bowie was only gay for the trendiness and shock value.

Never meet your heroes, people.
 
It certainly does. A person lacking values or empathy can very much pretend to be charming and caring and
...and that still has nothing to do with sincerity. A 'cold blooded' person can be just as sincere as anyone else. More so, in fact.
yet stab their 'dear friends from childhood' in the back. Do recap on the following video which clearly shows what drives Waters.
I don't particularly give a ◊◊◊◊. This thread is purportedly about his 9/11 advocacy positions, and unless you are trying to tie that in somehow, it's irrelevant.
"Video unavailable"
 
You just don't get it. I gave you the example of a vegetarian who, because of his or her values, doesn't eat meat. Likewise, forcing someone counterculture, like Syd - as were his roots - to mime on Top of the Pops - would, for he who has values and sticks to them, the height of 'selling out' (ditching your core values). No wonder the poor guy was confused. Love how he refused to be bullied by his 'best mate'.

That's what having core values is about. Not going against them

Waters doesn't have any values. He would sell his own granny down the river if the price is right.

Which again has diddly squat to do with you claiming his genius was somehow linked to the colored slides or mirrors on his guitar, or your knowledge of the band being unequaled and unimpeachable due to your stint as a poster paster.

And he wasn't confused. He fried his brains out on drugs. Big difference. Any of this other ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ you claim to know is due to the delusions you have from equating a "lifestyle" with being an insider.
 
Last edited:
You just don't get it. I gave you the example of a vegetarian who, because of his or her values, doesn't eat meat. Likewise, forcing someone counterculture, like Syd - as were his roots - to mime on Top of the Pops - would, for he who has values and sticks to them, the height of 'selling out' (ditching your core values). No wonder the poor guy was confused. Love how he refused to be bullied by his 'best mate'.

That's what having core values is about. Not going against them

Waters doesn't have any values. He would sell his own granny down the river if the price is right.
"forcing" :ROFLMAO:. That poor pathetic drug fried dude was just practicing for his later on-stage personna.
 
Which again has diddly squat to do with you claiming his genius was somehow linked to the colored slides or mirrors on his guitar, or your knowledge of the band being unequaled and unimpeachable due to your stint as a poster paster.
Barrett was the creative innovation behind Pink Floyd. He even gave it their name. Waters admits this. In the earlier video he admits 90% of the stuff was Barrett's.

Heh, wouldn't you like to know what was behind the fly-posting. ;) My lips are sealed.
 
...and that still has nothing to do with sincerity. A 'cold blooded' person can be just as sincere as anyone else. More so, in fact.

I don't particularly give a ◊◊◊◊. This thread is purportedly about his 9/11 advocacy positions, and unless you are trying to tie that in somehow, it's irrelevant.

"Video unavailable"
You can click 'watch on YouTube'.
 
Barrett was the creative innovation behind Pink Floyd. He even gave it their name. Waters admits this. In the earlier video he admits 90% of the stuff was Barrett's.

So we have now reached the stage where you are repeating stuff others already stated as if you are educating us? My, you are frigging predictable.

Heh, wouldn't you like to know what was behind the fly-posting. ;) My lips are sealed.

Ahhhhh, claims of special knowledge with no offer of proof? We are supposed to fall for that? You silly, silly girl.
 
Please don't misquote me. The issue was Prof Ida Westerman reproducing the spalling or twinning in steel samples as seen in high temperature events - such as an explosion - in the laboratory.
Here's the post in question:
 
You can click 'watch on YouTube'.
Or I could ignore it, not caring about whatever tangent you were flying off on.

What we were talking about was what 'sincerity' means, and your incorrect understanding of it. Although that's not really fair- you used it carelessly, which was no big deal, and I joked about the idea of an insincere rattlesnake.

But now you want to defend that, taking it seriously for whatever reason. Ok. Did you Google the definition yet, or dig up an AI rendition of a totally phony rattlesnake?
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom