Mojo
Mostly harmless
Would it help?

Would it help?

Yay! welcome back.I've been away for a long time, and it's good to see some things never change.
David Gilmour's wife, who presumably knows Roger Waters better than you do, called him anti-Semitic to his rotten core. Gilmour responded with "Every word demonstrably true."
While Israel certainly was not responsible for 9/11, it is a fact that jihadists like bin Laden, KSM, Ramzi Yousef, and the 9/11 hijackers were angry at US support for Israel and routinely blamed America for the plight of the Palestinians (and blamed “the Jews” broadly, of course).Point being, moron, is this had nothing to do with the attacks of 9-11. The disaster was witnessed by a half-million people. There were many different reactions, and the FBI and NYPD investigated hundreds of reports of strange activity in the months afterword. The fact that the Dancing Israelis has stood out over suspicious activities of other - non-Jewish - people suggests a certain bias among a specific set of people.
9-11 has nothing to do with the Israeli-Palestinian problem. And this is the point you're happy to ignore.
What this conference, and Roger Waters is claiming that Israel was behind the attacks, and staged the collapse of the WTC by wiring the buildings with explosives. All to drag the US into a war with...[checks notes} Afghanistan, and later Iraq...but not Palestine. You'd think Mossad might have made the hijackers Palestinians. Even a few with a track record of terrorist acts. But no, we got Saudis, and Egyptians, and anything but Palestinians in those 19 hijackers.
So the premise of this conference is nakedly stupid, and based on antisemitism. They are accusing a Jewish state of attacking the US with zero evidence. Why would they do that? The US government knows a few higher-ups in the Saudi regime helped Al Qaeda, but we've been cautious about how we've dealt with the issue because we lack solid evidence. That is the difference here. Yes, we suspect a more involved Saudi involvement at some level, but we can't prove it. But these guys have it all figured out because Israel is evil or something.
We know why Al Qaeda attacked the US (repeatedly). Bin Laden PUT IT IN WRITING. Israel had nothing to do with it. Claiming otherwise is antisemitic. Got it?
B-b-b-but I bet she never plastered handbills for their management, hmmmm? And if so, she can teach @Vixen nothing about Pink Floyd. Nothing!!
What does the 99.997 in your sig mean?Sorry, I don't know what happened to the text in my post. The system crashed in the middle of it, so that's where the fault lies as I had to do a 'save' job.
99.997% is the exact opposite complement of 1/33,333. 33,333 can be made up by multiplying three prime numbers; 3, 41, and 271.What does the 99.997 in your sig mean?
99.997% is the exact opposite complement of 1/33,333.
It is not AI or 'cut and paste' it is my own words as written by me.@Vixen, what does that post even mean, except for the fact you've mastered the fine art of "Let AI write it, then cut and paste"? How exactly does that support you claiming expertise simply because you wielded playbills and a staple gun for 6 pence an hour? Hell, I once worked in the IT department for a World Champion NHRA Top Fuel driver, that doesn't mean I'm an expert in Keith Black Hemi engines.
It is not AI or 'cut and paste' it is my own words as written by me.
Indeed. I'm sure Vixen will along to claim mathematics is wrong and she's right.No it's not.
Nobody knows numbers like our resident accountant.Indeed. I'm sure Vixen will along to claim mathematics is wrong and she's right.
Next you will be trying to sell me a bridge to Brooklyn. Sorry, not buying it.

PS: re your, "Hell, I once worked in the IT department for a World Champion NHRA Top Fuel driver, that doesn't mean I'm an expert in Keith Black Hemi engines."
Working in the IT department for a World Champion NHRA Top Fuel driver, is hardly living a lifestyle..?
ETA:
Cool! I like it but it's 'straight', right..?And posting flyers on telephone poles is?Explain, please . . .
ETA: And I can guarantee I was far closer to the day to day workings of an NHRA racing team than you were to the day to day workings of Pink frigging Floyd. Starting with the fact that I actually knew the Top Fuel driver and his crew, and saw them on an almost daily basis.