The Atheist
Psychopath
- Joined
- Jul 3, 2006
- Messages
- 37,993
Will Speaker Johnson and the rest of the Republicans in the House allow the winning Democrats to actually be seated?
Betteridge.
Will Speaker Johnson and the rest of the Republicans in the House allow the winning Democrats to actually be seated?
As I said in the very first post in this thread, they will make every effort to prevent legitimately elected democrats from being seated. No matter what it takes.Will Speaker Johnson and the rest of the Republicans in the House allow the winning Democrats to actually be seated?
![]()
The Final Battle for America’s Democracy
Forget November 3. It’s January 3 when Donald Trump and his MAGA Republicans might bury our democracy once and for all. Here’s how.newrepublic.com
He confided that GOP pollsters have informed House Republicans that GOP +15 districts are now straight toss-ups, and GOP +10 districts are now “underwater.”
They are truly playing with fire here.As I said in the very first post in this thread, they will make every effort to prevent legitimately elected democrats from being seated. No matter what it takes.
Democrat governors won't do that. Because they believe in the US Constitution.They are truly playing with fire here.
If they try that, I think some Democratic Governmors will declare that the COngress is illigitmate, and has no legal power.
We are closer to total chaos, with the naturally ensuing violence, then many here like to admit.
All I can say is thank God for the Second Amendment, frankly.
I hope both of these statements are incorrect.January 3, 2027 will make January 6, 2020 look like nothing. And don't forget, Trump will still be President.
Hell, I think that they have to defend the Senate Seat in Texas, which should be a walk over for them, is more telling then Iowa.A new poll out of Iowa has the Democratic candidate for the Senate in Iowa, Josh Turek, leading by 8 points. Caution: The screen was for Registered Voters and not Likely Voters. If the Republicans have to defend Iowa, they're screwed and if they lose Iowa, it'll be a complete bluenami.
I hope so true, but hopes do always become reality.I hope both of these statements are incorrect.
January 6, 2020 was nothing.Democrat governors won't do that. Because they believe in the US Constitution.
Republican governors, on the other hand, mostly don't so will try to declare the Democratic Congress illegitimate.
I reluctantly agree with you third sentence.
January 3, 2027 will make January 6, 2020 look like nothing. And don't forget, Trump will still be President.
Both states went for Trump by about 13-14%, but keep in mind Paxton is a terrible candidate with an extensive past of shady dealings, while Ashley Hinson is a former news anchor with a perfect smile and no apparent skeletons in her closet.Hell, I think that they have to defend the Senate Seat in Texas, which should be a walk over for them, is more telling then Iowa.
tell that to the people who got hurt.January 6, 2020 was nothing.
Who got hurt on January 6, 2020?tell that to the people who got hurt.
| State | Polling | Poly |
| Texas | D+2.4 | D+27 |
| Maine | D+0.2 | D+19 |
| Alaska | D+1.5 | D+36 |
| Ohio | D+3.1 | D+19 |
| Michigan | D+3.5 | D+45 |
| North Carolina | D+9 | D+87 |
| Iowa | D+0.4 | R+13 |
| New Hampshire | D+6.4 | D+73 |
| Kansas | R+1.5 | R+37 |
(SNIP)President Donald Trump was advised by Tina Peters, a convicted former Colorado election clerk, to seize ballots nationwide, according to her attorney, who says Trump won't "relinquish control again."