catsmate
No longer the 1
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2007
- Messages
- 36,886
No.You mean cosplay don't you?
No.You mean cosplay don't you?
This is self-contradictory nonsense.Regarding countries that do not blanket ban porn, the USA is unique in it's stance on child roleplay content (with the exception, perhaps, of Japan, Germany, Mexico and Columbia where there is some degree of freedom).
The USA is clearly out on a limb here and should be held to account. It is no surprise that they did not ratify the UNCRC - the only UN country not to do so.
From an international perspective, the USA is an abhorrent pariah state.
I mean, even in the USA the cutoff age for interschool sports is at 20 (TWENTY.) And you can be in high school way after that. As I was saying before, courts can actually set a probation condition to do stuff like finishing the GED (high school) for someone who's 19 or 20. I've seen courtroom videos where that happened. They're not big on uniforms, but if you were in some private school that required one, yeah, nothing in that requires one to be actually below 18 years old.The UK still produces a lot of "schoolgirl" themed CP videography. I know a few of those involved.
Interesting, in the UK a student is unlikely be over nineteen except in rare cases. Though a cousin of mine was 19 when she started sixth year.I mean, even in the USA the cutoff age for interschool sports is at 20 (TWENTY.) And you can be in high school way after that. As I was saying before, courts can actually set a probation condition to do stuff like finishing the GED (high school) for someone who's 19 or 20. I've seen courtroom videos where that happened. They're not big on uniforms, but if you were in some private school that required one, yeah, nothing in that requires one to be actually below 18 years old.
I mean, unlikely, sure. Not many people fit that bill. But it's possible.Interesting, in the UK a student is unlikely be over nineteen except in rare cases. Though a cousin of mine was 19 when she started sixth year.
What then? AI said child porn but you can't mean that.
If your source is AI, then quoth Bill Engvall: here's your signWhat then? AI said child porn but you can't mean that.
My bad. You think legal adults consensually depicting legal characaters performing legal sex acts for a legal audience somehow constitutes CSAM.Not one of your best posts. My use of 'prepubescent' regarding the current discussion is where?
This is silly. The point of the schoolgirl trope is the youthfulness. Nobody cues up one of those videos thinking, "they could be a dumb 21 year-old that got held back a few years, and that's sexy."I mean, even in the USA the cutoff age for interschool sports is at 20 (TWENTY.) And you can be in high school way after that. As I was saying before, courts can actually set a probation condition to do stuff like finishing the GED (high school) for someone who's 19 or 20. I've seen courtroom videos where that happened. They're not big on uniforms, but if you were in some private school that required one, yeah, nothing in that requires one to be actually below 18 years old.
I mean, Poet does seem to think it means they're necessarily underage or portraying someone who isThis is silly. The point of the schoolgirl trope is the youthfulness. Nobody cues up one of those videos thinking, "they could be a dumb 21 year-old that got held back a few years, and that's sexy."
Not every nitpick is necessary, nor makes sense in context.
Looking through the USA lens, such material isn't CSAM. It certainly isn't the UK's position - or Australia...or Western Europe. Have already said this.My bad. You think legal adults consensually depicting legal characaters performing legal sex acts for a legal audience somehow constitutes CSAM.
I'm describing your position, not the UK's position.Looking through the USA lens, such material isn't CSAM. It certainly isn't the UK's position - or Australia...or Western Europe. Have already said this.
Putting it that way (portraying 18+ characters) clarifies it. That is not CSAM, no.I'm describing your position, not the UK's position.
I don't think you're describing the UK's position, either. I'm pretty sure it's not the UK's position that 18+ plus performers, portraying 18+ characters, performing acts that are legal for 18 year-olds in the UK, constitutes CSAM in any way.
But you keep saying it is, for some reason. You keep saying there's CSAM all over mainstream porn sites, even thought what's all over mainstream porn sites is all 18+ portrayals.Putting it that way (portraying 18+ characters) clarifies it. That is not CSAM, no.
Now we are back to looking through the USA lens - if he's/she's 18+ then we aren't interested in accusations of underage roleplay.But you keep saying it is, for some reason. You keep saying there's CSAM all over mainstream porn sites, even thought what's all over mainstream porn sites is all 18+ portrayals.
Of course I'm interested in accusations of underage roleplay.Now we are back to looking through the USA lens - if he's/she's 18+ then we aren't interested in accusations of underage roleplay.
Are you American?
Roleplaying an 18+ isn't part of the conversation. What would constitute underage roleplay theprestige?Of course I'm interested in accusations of underage roleplay.
That doesn't mean I blindly believe all such accusations, or knee-jerk assume it must be happening just because there's been accusations.
For example, I'm pretty sure that UK law and custom does not consider depictions of 18+ characters to be cases of underage roleplay. So your appeal to USA vs UK lenses is irrelevant. Neither lens views 18+ as underage.
You tell me. You're the one insisting that mainstream porn sites are full of the stuff.Roleplaying an 18+ isn't part of the conversation. What would constitute underage roleplay theprestige?
Not me - but those who are authorised to do research (without ending up in prison). As far Australian law is concerned - it has zero tolerance to content that appears to be underage. The UK and Western Europe takes a similar stance.You tell me. You're the one insisting that mainstream porn sites are full of the stuff.