• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Does 'rape culture' accurately describe (many) societies?

Regarding countries that do not blanket ban porn, the USA is unique in it's stance on child roleplay content (with the exception, perhaps, of Japan, Germany, Mexico and Columbia where there is some degree of freedom).

The USA is clearly out on a limb here and should be held to account. It is no surprise that they did not ratify the UNCRC - the only UN country not to do so.

From an international perspective, the USA is an abhorrent pariah state.
This is self-contradictory nonsense.
 
The UK still produces a lot of "schoolgirl" themed CP videography. I know a few of those involved.
I mean, even in the USA the cutoff age for interschool sports is at 20 (TWENTY.) And you can be in high school way after that. As I was saying before, courts can actually set a probation condition to do stuff like finishing the GED (high school) for someone who's 19 or 20. I've seen courtroom videos where that happened. They're not big on uniforms, but if you were in some private school that required one, yeah, nothing in that requires one to be actually below 18 years old.
 
I mean, even in the USA the cutoff age for interschool sports is at 20 (TWENTY.) And you can be in high school way after that. As I was saying before, courts can actually set a probation condition to do stuff like finishing the GED (high school) for someone who's 19 or 20. I've seen courtroom videos where that happened. They're not big on uniforms, but if you were in some private school that required one, yeah, nothing in that requires one to be actually below 18 years old.
Interesting, in the UK a student is unlikely be over nineteen except in rare cases. Though a cousin of mine was 19 when she started sixth year.
 
Interesting, in the UK a student is unlikely be over nineteen except in rare cases. Though a cousin of mine was 19 when she started sixth year.
I mean, unlikely, sure. Not many people fit that bill. But it's possible.

I mean, even without counting repeated years or dropping out and re-enrolling or whatnot, I've had actual classmates who were enrolled in school at 7, and were 19 by the time they finished high school. They wouldn't have broken any age rules if they decided to star in adult movies. (The school might have been aghast, though:P)
 
I mean, even in the USA the cutoff age for interschool sports is at 20 (TWENTY.) And you can be in high school way after that. As I was saying before, courts can actually set a probation condition to do stuff like finishing the GED (high school) for someone who's 19 or 20. I've seen courtroom videos where that happened. They're not big on uniforms, but if you were in some private school that required one, yeah, nothing in that requires one to be actually below 18 years old.
This is silly. The point of the schoolgirl trope is the youthfulness. Nobody cues up one of those videos thinking, "they could be a dumb 21 year-old that got held back a few years, and that's sexy."

Not every nitpick is necessary, nor makes sense in context.
 
This is silly. The point of the schoolgirl trope is the youthfulness. Nobody cues up one of those videos thinking, "they could be a dumb 21 year-old that got held back a few years, and that's sexy."

Not every nitpick is necessary, nor makes sense in context.
I mean, Poet does seem to think it means they're necessarily underage or portraying someone who is :P

But yeah, the rest of us just think it's another costume. I prefer MILFs myself in my old age, but honestly never thought that someone putting on an outfit is anything else than just that.
 
Last edited:
My bad. You think legal adults consensually depicting legal characaters performing legal sex acts for a legal audience somehow constitutes CSAM.
Looking through the USA lens, such material isn't CSAM. It certainly isn't the UK's position - or Australia...or Western Europe. Have already said this.
 
Looking through the USA lens, such material isn't CSAM. It certainly isn't the UK's position - or Australia...or Western Europe. Have already said this.
I'm describing your position, not the UK's position.



I don't think you're describing the UK's position, either. I'm pretty sure it's not the UK's position that 18+ plus performers, portraying 18+ characters, performing acts that are legal for 18 year-olds in the UK, constitutes CSAM in any way.
 
I'm describing your position, not the UK's position.

I don't think you're describing the UK's position, either. I'm pretty sure it's not the UK's position that 18+ plus performers, portraying 18+ characters, performing acts that are legal for 18 year-olds in the UK, constitutes CSAM in any way.
Putting it that way (portraying 18+ characters) clarifies it. That is not CSAM, no.
 
But you keep saying it is, for some reason. You keep saying there's CSAM all over mainstream porn sites, even thought what's all over mainstream porn sites is all 18+ portrayals.
Now we are back to looking through the USA lens - if he's/she's 18+ then we aren't interested in accusations of underage roleplay.

Are you American?
 
Last edited:
Now we are back to looking through the USA lens - if he's/she's 18+ then we aren't interested in accusations of underage roleplay.

Are you American?
Of course I'm interested in accusations of underage roleplay.

That doesn't mean I blindly believe all such accusations, or knee-jerk assume it must be happening just because there's been accusations.

For example, I'm pretty sure that UK law and custom does not consider depictions of 18+ characters to be cases of underage roleplay. So your appeal to USA vs UK lenses is irrelevant. Neither lens views 18+ as underage.
 
Of course I'm interested in accusations of underage roleplay.

That doesn't mean I blindly believe all such accusations, or knee-jerk assume it must be happening just because there's been accusations.

For example, I'm pretty sure that UK law and custom does not consider depictions of 18+ characters to be cases of underage roleplay. So your appeal to USA vs UK lenses is irrelevant. Neither lens views 18+ as underage.
Roleplaying an 18+ isn't part of the conversation. What would constitute underage roleplay theprestige?
 
Last edited:
You tell me. You're the one insisting that mainstream porn sites are full of the stuff.
Not me - but those who are authorised to do research (without ending up in prison). As far Australian law is concerned - it has zero tolerance to content that appears to be underage. The UK and Western Europe takes a similar stance.

Beyond Fantasy: Barely Legal
 
AGAIN, "barely legal" means "legal." Just like having just turned 21 (or 18 outside the USA) is legal to get drunk, even if it is barely legal.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom