Two posters looked out from the prison bars...The dead see what they want to see, like stars and ****.
I believe she explained the phone line problem?Phoning it in, I see.
It was nice of them to delete the stars so as to not give away Apollo.A view of the August 12 solar eclipse as seen from South Korea's Danuri satellite, in orbit around the Moon.
View attachment 74726
Well technically the moon is also within earth's atmosphere, so Vixen has no grounds for expecting to photograph stars there, either.I'm still digesting the whole ISS is in the earth's atmosphere thing.
On a side note, they worked on that antenna for a few hours in which time the ISS crossed into the night sky, and no stars were visible, not that I expected to see any due to the type of video cameras they use. It may come as a shock to Vixen that over the course of those few hours the space station crossed into the night sky a couple of times...suggesting the earth is round...
With the exhaustion of this topic, I suppose that's the next thing to debate....suggesting the earth is round...
Friday, FridayI give it until about Friday.
Technically, only six days a month, when it goes behind the Earth, relative to the Sun.Well technically the moon is also within earth's atmosphere, so Vixen has no grounds for expecting to photograph stars there, either.
I'm still digesting the whole ISS is in the earth's atmosphere thing.
On a side note, they worked on that antenna for a few hours in which time the ISS crossed into the night sky, and no stars were visible, not that I expected to see any due to the type of video cameras they use. It may come as a shock to Vixen that over the course of those few hours the space station crossed into the night sky a couple of times...suggesting the earth is round...
What bollocks is this, now?Technically, only six days a month, when it goes behind the Earth, relative to the Sun.
What?Technically, only six days a month, when it goes behind the Earth, relative to the Sun.
What?...and of course, it rains every day...
Source, please.Technically, only six days a month, when it goes behind the Earth, relative to the Sun.

Oh good grief.....How is that à propos of anything, when the ISS is within Earth's atmosphere?
No we didn't, this is utter rubbish.Jodrell bank was a US ally, it didn't need to 'track', it just got its info from Houston. We had this discussion already.
Not Cuba?It's dish was pointing at the moon.
Only if the earth is flat. In which case it would be Squara.Not Cuba?