Skeptical Greg
Agave Wine Connoisseur
He did say "were"..The app has since been removed after it was flagged to Apple.
He did say "were"..The app has since been removed after it was flagged to Apple.
I don't doubt the existence of that fetish, but I'm guessing even you wouldn't make me walk naked through town like in GOT. If nothing else, it's illegal. I don't have a fetish about going to jail and on a registrySlightly OT but yes, we are active in the BDSM community and a shame fetish isn't uncommon.
AI and its lack of safeguards is a whole other thread on a whole different forum. We'd probably even agree if you posted that there. But the porn industry isn't writing those AI things, nor has the data centres for it. Legalporno isn't paying people to write AI. They're paying them to **** in front of a camera.An investigation by The Independent has revealed that AI nudification apps generating explicit imagery and depictions of sexual assault were freely downloadable on Apple's App Store.
That would depend on the city. There's at least one website that does that.....I don't doubt the existence of that fetish, but I'm guessing even you wouldn't make me walk naked through town like in GOT. If nothing else, it's illegal. I don't have a fetish about going to jail and on a registry![]()
The point is that these apps were reported, evaluated, and removed, which was the correct and appropriate thing to do. This is an example of the system working, not of the system not working.He did say "were"..
Okay, I'll leave it up to you (to leave off this), but I have zero idea what your:No, it doesn't. Your concept of what constitutes child sexual abuse in porn is deeply flawed. We've been over this.
Like I said, I regret opening the sidebar. I didn't use "spamming" for your engagement. Of course you misunderstood me.
There's other cultural phenomena that do more to normalize sexual abuse than fictional depictions of sex do. Look at cultures where rape is actually normalized.
![]()
means.Instead you're falling all over yourself, trying to make excuses for a porn industry that's spamming undifferentiated kinks to children without restraint.
None of which are illegal for 18+ women, so I don't know why your mind jumps straight to it meaning children. There are adults wearing braces, and you can see adult women with pigtails. I mean, Harley Quinn famously wore pigtails in the movies, and nowhere in the history of that character was it even implied that she's below 18. Hell, even braided ones, just go to Octoberfest and you'll see some."The publishers claim the girls are 18+ years but the content and images deliberately make them appear younger. Words like 'tiny', 'tight' and 'tender' are used to describe body parts. The girls are often in pigtails and wearing braces… [This material is] imported and given mainstream display. Distributors of this pornography have shown complete contempt for the system."
What about my citations of Canadian and Australian law is unclear to you? It's the same in the UK and the other countries I cited.None of which are illegal for 18+ women,
No, I meant that there's no rule that an adult can't wear braces or pigtails. In fact, my dentist would like to have a few words with you if you think he shouldn't put braces on adults. It's not something reserved for children only. So the implication that it's simulating children is invalid.What about my citations of Canadian and Australian law is unclear to you? It's the same in the UK and the other countries I cited.
Where it is legal - and where much of this material is produced - is the USA.
And that is worth mentioning?No, I meant that there's no rule that an adult can't wear braces or pigtails. In fact, my dentist would like to have a few words with you if you think he shouldn't put braces on adults. It's not something reserved for children only. So the implication that it's simulating children is invalid.
It is, when you used those in an argument that it means they're simulating children.And that is worth mentioning?
I stated those countries' laws and they are crystal clear...so what is your problem? They aren't interested in such a line of reasoning.It is, when you used those in an argument that it means they're simulating children.
The phrase used is zero tolerance (if we are focusing on Australia). It is not like the US where you have to jump though hoops to curtail free speech. If you want to establish they (Collective Shout) are talking BS...well, you haven't done so.You still haven't shown that sporting pigtails or braces actually means they're flaunting the law. The only source claiming that is Collective Shout, (in)famous for claiming BS, and no actual lawmaker agreed enough to even try to cover the case. So, no, it's not something established as breaking the law. And that would be necessary before you claim that the USA is deliberately producing that, much less being some kind of pariah for it.
No, it's not, no matter how hard you flail. If it were that slam-dunk of a case, they could just take it to a court and have it ruled as illegal. They didn't even try. Tells you everything that you need to know.The phrase used is zero tolerance (if we are focusing on Australia). It is not like the US where you have to jump though hoops to curtail free speech. If you want to establish they (Collective Shout) are talking BS...well, you haven't done so.
No, this is a crystal clear example of rape culture - countries outlawing CSAM...but it's nevertheless awash on mainstream sites.
That it's rape culture. Zero tolerance is what it is and it is that way because the aim is protecting children.No, it's not, no matter how hard you flail. If it were that slam-dunk of a case, they could just take it to a court and have it ruled as illegal. They didn't. Tells you everything that you need to know.
#4,381Zero tolerance doesn't mean automatically going along with every idiotic accusation. It still means the accuser showing that it actually is a case of that. Not just that some 30 years old actress has braces.
I think it is time to get real - what are you suggesting, that the porn producers etc cited above (4,381) are lying?And no, I don't have to disprove your dumb assertions. You (or CS) make the positive claim that it's breaking the law, it's your burden of proof. You don't get to claim that someone somewhere bred pigs that fly if nobody examined every pig, and every remote village house on a mountain that might have a pig, and showed you that none actually fly![]()
I've read it. It's just more of the same BS. Barely legal still means legal. Just like for everything else. Just like 0.079 BAC is still legal to drive in the USA, when the DWI limit is 0.08. Just like having barely just turned 21 IS legal to drink. Barely legal IS legal.
Nope, just that your (and CS's) argument is bollocks, as usualI think it is time to get real - what are you suggesting, that the porn producers etc cited above (4,381) are lying?