The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2016
- Messages
- 32,682
Military service has always been a last resort when you can't get a job
earlier, I posted a screenshot of a tweet talking about that as America's largest gender-neutral bathroom.And it’s considered poor form to piss on the wrong grave.
350 feet long!
Slow news? Stinky Trump makes Lego video:
![]()
Joe Vargas (@hustler) on Threads
JUST IN: An INSANE Lego video from Iran dropped. This may be their best one yet.www.threads.com
Or it turns into an incoherent rant: "Leggo my Eggo, remember that? Boy that was something, wasn't it? You had the two kids their fighting over their Eggos, I don't know, maybe one of them got it. But Leggo my Eggo? You all remember that don't you? I think they were waffles or something like that. Were there eggs in them too? But you had the two kids fighting over a waffle and only one of them got one. I'm pretty sure it was the boy who got it, man oh man that was something else, I tell you. LEGGO MY EGGO!"I'm guessing it involves a young female staffer begging Trump to "LEGO!"
Trump: "No way, pick 4".Bessent said a deal to open the Strait of Hormuz would be signed by Wednesday. Today is Saturday.
The New York Times
Breaking News: Iran’s top security official said the Strait of Hormuz would not reopen until the U.S. met a sweeping list of demands, including withdraw the U.S. military from around Iran, pay war reparations and release frozen Iranian assets.
Regarding the highlighted: huh?Trump claims increased military recryitmenr. Because they love him! But....
It's army jargon for boners.Regarding the highlighted: huh?
Regarding the highlighted: huh?
Recruitment.Regarding the highlighted: huh?
Interestingly, I didn't say "strategically" in what I wrote. I am willing to argue that it is, indeed, strategic, though... in the same sense that vranyo can be called strategic, no matter how utterly nonsensical so very much of the crap that makes it up is. What Trump says only opportunistically involves truth or reason, exactly like vranyo. Instead, it works on completely different terms and refusing to acknowledge that can only really end up with a deeply flawed understanding of what's going on.I get that you don't want Trump's gross stupidity to be a mitigating factor in his utterances and I agree that he will say anything that he thinks will be to his advantage. But to call that lying "strategically" is still stretching it IMO. I don't think he is clever enough to weigh the consequences of everything he says. He just expects everybody to worship him regardless.
Oh, right. Thanks.Recruitment.