• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Trump doesn't know what Pirro was thinking?

Well, she was probably thinking "It's easy for him. All he has to do is say it was communist ninja vandals and yell if anyone disagrees. I have to show the judge something and I don't get to yell when he says it's ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊".
"Now, where is the booze?"
 
I guess it's just because I'm, like, old and stuff, but I have to ask- what does "WINNING the Culture War" even mean? How do you measure that winning? Likes and re-tweets by one teen-age edgelord after another? (Shrug), ok...you win.

Especially when the culture war, like the war on drugs or the war on terror is not meant to be won. The war is the point.
 
I think trump would have preferred if Pirro had let it go the usual route. That is, letting a meritless case go to trial where it is smacked down by a judge. Then they can screech about impeaching judges, have the judge and their family subject to death threats and abuse and add it to the list of grievances they compile to support their constant claims of victimhood.

Instead she backed down which, to him, just looks weak.
 
Nick Sortor
@nicksortor
🚨 JUST NOW: President Trump releases a VIDEO allegedly showing vandals CUTTING parts of the Lincoln Memorial reflecting pool with a KNIFE

All of these people should be getting MAXIMUM penalties.

POTUS also made clear he VEHEMENTLY disagrees with US Attorney Pirro’s decision to drop charges of the ex-Olympian accused of damaging the sealant, saying “I don't know what she was thinking.”

Video of alleged cutting in link
 
Nick Sortor
@nicksortor
🚨 JUST NOW: President Trump releases a VIDEO allegedly showing vandals CUTTING parts of the Lincoln Memorial reflecting pool with a KNIFE

All of these people should be getting MAXIMUM penalties.

POTUS also made clear he VEHEMENTLY disagrees with US Attorney Pirro’s decision to drop charges of the ex-Olympian accused of damaging the sealant, saying “I don't know what she was thinking.”

Video of alleged cutting in link
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Oh Nicky, Nicky, Nicky (Chevrolet), being a Trump simp makes you look and sound just plain stupid. So keep it up!
 
Especially when the culture war, like the war on drugs or the war on terror is not meant to be won. The war is the point.
That's a pretty good point. My own feeling is that idiocy like this is the result of our having become a society in which so many people self-validate through social media. Maybe not even a majority of people, but since those who do are by their nature the loudest, and since social media itself is, by its nature, the sort of thing that rewards the loud, we get a culture war in which the weapons are things like "ROTFLMAO!" and "TROLLED!"



(Disclaimer- I am not on any social media, unless you count this site as one. And I don't mean to disrespect people who do use it, because it is, in this day and age, a necessity for a lot of people in business and a convenience for a lot of people who just want to stay in touch with friends/family.)
 
1785614229522.png
Yes, Ritalin will do that. How about them bone spurs, coward, they all better now?

You're prosecuting a war you lazy ◊◊◊◊, concentrate on that. Any repubs have the balls to comment on their president wasting his time on this ◊◊◊◊? Yeah, didn't think so.
 
Last edited:
That's a pretty good point. My own feeling is that idiocy like this is the result of our having become a society in which so many people self-validate through social media. Maybe not even a majority of people, but since those who do are by their nature the loudest, and since social media itself is, by its nature, the sort of thing that rewards the loud, we get a culture war in which the weapons are things like "ROTFLMAO!" and "TROLLED!"



(Disclaimer- I am not on any social media, unless you count this site as one. And I don't mean to disrespect people who do use it, because it is, in this day and age, a necessity for a lot of people in business and a convenience for a lot of people who just want to stay in touch with friends/family.)


Agree wholeheartedly. And somehow we've created a society where being a public jerk is now seen as a viable career option for young people.

People think AI will be our undoing. I'm not so sure the internet isn't already taking care of that.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom