Steve
Penultimate Amazing
Fridge? Beer! Definitely beer.I just came in here to open the fridge, and stare into it for a while, and then close it again. Not sure why, though.
Fridge? Beer! Definitely beer.I just came in here to open the fridge, and stare into it for a while, and then close it again. Not sure why, though.
Beer??? In my fridge????? No, never! I was prolly looking for the rosé.Fridge? Beer! Definitely beer.
That is also acceptable. Now go pour yourself a glass.Beer??? In my fridge????? No, never! I was prolly looking for the rosé.
You were probably hungry back when you were 30.I just came in here to open the fridge, and stare into it for a while, and then close it again. Not sure why, though.
A pint of gin sounds about right.This weather I can really go a nice pint. Gin alright with everyone?
A pint of gin sounds about right.
Only if I don't have to mix it with cheap pear cider, which we used to do back in the bronze age, when I was young. I still get nauseated by the smell of artificial pear. I don't even have to smell it, the mere thought of it is enough...A pint of gin sounds about right.
Just give it to me straight - like a Pear cider that's made from 100 per cent pears.Only if I don't have to mix it with cheap pear cider, which we used to do back in the bronze age, when I was young. I still get nauseated by the smell of artificial pear. I don't even have to smell it, the mere thought of it is enough...
Wouldn't the technology to make the Tang itself have to have been far more advanced?And we're supposed to believe that in 1971 they had the technology to make a Lunar Rover that fitted on a jar of Tang??? Wake up sheeple, Big Space is laughing at you!1!!
Wouldn't the technology to make the Tang itself have to have been far more advanced?
Which you can make via electrolysis of hydrogen and oxygen!I think you just add water..
![]()
That was only the J mission Tang that could do that.Wouldn't the technology to make the Tang itself have to have been far more advanced?
And.....
One small step...