Reformed Offlian
Illuminator
I think it's an actual model.Then what is it?
I think it's an actual model.Then what is it?
My first thought was that it's from a TV program.I think it's an actual model.
I guess if I needed to have explained my 'joke' ...
I'll just be over here in my cultural bubble, re-watching 'The Troubled Spirit'.
Moonbase Alpha from Space:1999. Fun show. The Eagle is an iconic scifi space ship.Then what is it?
Presumably they shot down the Lancaster that was found there.Anyway, we all know that Nazi Germany got to the Moon first: I've seen a documentary about it.
How quickly I forget.
<shrug> Fifty years.How quickly I forget.
Vixen made a fool of herself, again, but if you've missed it don't worry. She'll be along to do it some more soon I'm sure.
This BBC short is a nice primer on mid-1970s special effects.
Ah. I think this is where I came in. <gets coat>This is quite timely, as Brian Johnson died recently.
Vixen made a fool of herself, again, but if you've missed it don't worry. She'll be along to do it some more soon I'm sure.
I'm convinced it's a humiliation fetish. The only rational explanation I can think of.
Liar - it was merely a few years back, I remember it well. Now what did I come into this room - whichever room it is - for?<shrug> Fifty years.
Liar - it was merely a few years back, I remember it well. Now what did I come into this room - whichever room it is - for?
I just came in here to open the fridge, and stare into it for a while, and then close it again. Not sure why, though.Liar - it was merely a few years back, I remember it well. Now what did I come into this room - whichever room it is - for?