• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Apollo 11 Moon Landing Revisited: Hoax ~vs~ Debunk

I marvel that people claim to know what I really meant. That is really kind of you to let me know.
I don't claim that all. I do, however, claim an ability to know what you said. And that was simple enough- all I had to do was to read what you wrote.
 
Last edited:
Why is the word "oxygen" in inverted commas? (Note my correct use of inverted commas here)
Because its presence is presumed. In addition, it may need electrolysis or some other combustion technique to combine it with hydrogen in order to make it water, possibly via Moon soil extraction (= mining).
 
Because its presence is presumed. In addition, it may need electrolysis or some other combustion technique to combine it with hydrogen in order to make it water, possibly via Moon soil extraction (= mining).

***sigh*** the challenge is not to make water* - it's precisely the opposite. And it still doesn't explain the spurious inverted commas.


* Other than the relatively small quantities that might be required as additional drinking water (but the current assumption is that what's on the moon is already frozen water in any case).
 
Last edited:
***sigh*** the challenge is not to make water* - it's precisely the opposite.
Yet another dog's breakfast. It's hilarious watching @Vixen conflate and confuse practically every concept in the refueling scenario while at the same time insisting she's the one teaching us all about it.

Almost as if she's not really this confused and is only playing a character...
 
Yet another dog's breakfast. It's hilarious watching @Vixen conflate and confuse practically every concept in the refueling scenario while at the same time insisting she's the one teaching us all about it.

Almost as if she's not really this confused and is only playing a character...

It's an excellent impersonation of Peppermint Patty......
 
I don't claim that all. I do, however, claim an ability to know what you said. And that was simple enough- all I had to do was to read it.

Right, and so your logic and knowledge immediately made you think, 'Ah, the Dark Side of the Moon'!

I had no way of knowing in advance that a lot of people had never heard of this mining plan so tried to correct it with 'Ah but that's a Pink Floyd LP. What is called the Dark Side of the Moon is not what astronomers call the X,Y and Z, etc'.

Maybe you personally were aware, but the usual suspects caught themselves out and tried to make out they had a problem with one of my words. As if I had Pink Floyd in mind at all.
 
***sigh*** the challenge is not to make water* - it's precisely the opposite. And it still doesn't explain the spurious inverted commas.


* Other than the relatively small quantities that might be required as additional drinking water (but the current assumption is that what's on the moon is already frozen water in any case).

It is. It is to use this water as rocket propellent.
 
Right, and so your logic and knowledge immediately made you think, 'Ah, the Dark Side of the Moon'!

I had no way of knowing in advance that a lot of people had never heard of this mining plan so tried to correct it with 'Ah but that's a Pink Floyd LP. What is called the Dark Side of the Moon is not what astronomers call the X,Y and Z, etc'.

Maybe you personally were aware, but the usual suspects caught themselves out and tried to make out they had a problem with one of my words. As if I had Pink Floyd in mind at all.

What??
 
It's an excellent impersonation of Peppermint Patty......
Which of course brings us back to why we're talking about refueling at all, which was to distract from the notion that the Artemis II mission flew essentially the same trajectory through the Van Allen belts and @Vixen doesn't want to tell us whether she thinks that mission was fake too.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom