Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
Hilarious. You haven't even shown signs of having looked at all of this thread never mind all of the facts.
What have I missed out?
Hilarious. You haven't even shown signs of having looked at all of this thread never mind all of the facts.
I can confirm 'experimental psychology' is the correct term. I am not aware of anyone in England using the term 'assessment'. Let me know if you have any objections.
I saw that youtube video about the same time I posted it here. The youtuber is not responsible for my views but it is interesting to watch the analysis.This is actually the claim of @Vixen's YouTube pseudo-psychologist. She cites to him in order to support the proposition he can tell they're lying by reading their body language. But he disagrees fully with Vixen over what they're lying about. He says the Apollo 11 astronauts are hiding evidence of alien visitation that they encountered on their mission.
You can tell by its body language.
Let's start at the beginning, it's a very good place to start. Weaver's first statement in the video is that they never went, that this is an established fact (certainly not true), and that NASA handed over all manner of topographic data to Kubrick in order for him to build moon sets to allow faking the photography.What have I missed out?
No, you keep assuming that because you don't know something that I don't either, but here's the amusing thing: I was already six steps ahead of you.I've got a feeling* that she (finally) concurred about camera settings on the surface of the Earth, but that she still thinks the Moon surface is a wholly different case (when in fact the stars do appear 10%-20% brighter from the Moon's surface, but by no means enough to affect the need for a multi-second shutter speed and open aperture - ie just as on the Earth's surface).
* I really can't be bothered to go back and check this, but I have a feeling my feeling is right![]()
I thought Weaver spoke a lot of sense and, unlike the giggling Pat Norris and Tony Cook, had actually given it thought. Sounded like the voice of reason (or maybe it was his no-frills flat Yorkshire accent).Let's start at the beginning, it's a very good place to start. Weaver's first statement in the video is that they never went, that this is an established fact (certainly not true), and that NASA handed over all manner of topographic data to Kubrick in order for him to build moon sets to allow faking the photography.
What steps have you taken to establish whether this is a fact?
That's not what I asked you.I thought Weaver spoke a lot of sense and, unlike the giggling Pat Norris and Tony Cook, had actually given it thought. Sounded like the voice of reason (or maybe it was his no-frills flat Yorkshire accent).
So tell us, would you expect to see stars in photos taken on the Moon with the known settings for their Hasselblad cameras?No, you keep assuming that because you don't know something that I don't either, but here's the amusing thing: I was already six steps ahead of you.
Re-direct is a particular specialty of Vixen's. She is just bright enough to avoid answering direct questions that demonstrate how wrong she so frequently is. (ETA - such as zooterkin's oft repeated question directly above this post). But not bright enough to recognize that the rest of the world sees exactly what she is doing.That's not what I asked you.
What steps have you taken to establish whether this is a fact?
I thought Weaver spoke a lot of sense and, unlike the giggling Pat Norris and Tony Cook, had actually given it thought. Sounded like the voice of reason (or maybe it was his no-frills flat Yorkshire accent).
For some folks, it's a lot easier to rely on body language than to take steps to establish whether some claim is factual.That's not what I asked you.
That is totally untrue - the reason is plainly that he has an honest face - lets keep to the science please!For some folks, it's a lot easier to rely on body language than to take steps to establish whether some claim is factual.
Suppose, for example, that your knowledge of photography is so weak that you were expecting to see stars in photos taken using a camera adjusted to take pictures of sunlit objects on the earth or moon. Why would you bother to learn something about photography when you can just choose to believe
a fellow because he speaks with a no-frills flat Yorkshire accent?
While our resident 'Triple Niner' is at it, she could take a look at this link and educate us all by explaining which earthly 'rock' it could be if not from the moon.Several times I have posted links to the actual repository for the lunar samples.
It has detailed information on every one. This includes it's physical and chemical composition and extensive photographs and micrographs.
There are also listings of what samples were requested, who by and the papers written.
Thousands of them.
Have you been to see yet?
Just in case you missed it, here it is again
Apollo Samples and Photo catalog
NASA Astromaterials Curation, an integral part of any sample return mission, comprises preparation and allocation of samples for research and education, initial characterization of new samples, and secure storage for the benefit of future generations. Collections curated at the NASA...curator.jsc.nasa.gov
Please enlighten us (me). I'd love a laugh.For my sins, I delved back into forum history and found the thread I was thinking of...Oh dear, oh dear...
In my (limited) experience they're much weirder.A Tory you mean?
A bad workman always blames his tools ~ old adage.So tell us, would you expect to see stars in photos taken on the Moon with the known settings for their Hasselblad cameras?
WD Clinger already linked to it, but here you go:Please enlighten us (me). I'd love a laugh.
The Americas
The two continents of the Americas, North America, with the world's largest island Greenland, and South America. The Isthmus of Panama connects North and South America.
Africa
The continent of Africa, which includes Madagascar, the fourth-largest island on the planet.
Eurasia
The continent of Eurasia, which is home to the...
As I've pointed out, body language analysis is rubbish.I saw that youtube video about the same time I posted it here. The youtuber is not responsible for my views but it is interesting to watch the analysis.
Don't be so hard on yourself. Go on, your brain can work it out if you really try.A bad workman always blames his tools ~ old adage.
Yes, I often blame my screwdriver when I am planing wood.A bad workman always blames his tools ~ old adage.