You are seriously trying to say that a "tiny handful' of people can pull a stunt that 400,000 scientists and engineers who work on the project would not notice? Not to mention journalists who would love to expose a lie like that, and get the Pulitzer Prize for it? An then there is the Soviet Union who had spies everywhere …
You claim that we are too deep emotionally into this, but you are looking at objectively?
Actually, I think I am running out of laughing dogs. I am gradually feeling more sorry for you. Accusing others of emotional attachment, when you are resorting to lies and gibberish in order to keep pretending that there is even a scrap of evidence in support of your conspiracy theory.
The best you can come up with is evidence that doesn't
contradict your conspiracy theory, but no evidence that
supports it. And the mountain of evidence in support of the Moon landing is simply brushed away or ignored.