◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ hell.
He inadvertently told the truth
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ hell.
Texas in 1979 was very different from Texas today. Juneteenth became a Texas holiday at the end of a decade in which the Dallas Cowboys won two Super Bowls and lost three.What I found interesting is that Texas was the first state to make Juneteenth an official holiday:
Texas passes a bill becoming the first state in the nation to make Juneteenth an official state holiday
I can see why Hegseth considered him unqualified.Perhaps that is why the senior US army chaplain was dismissed.
Presumably he will apply the same to medics and nurses who are also officers but not war fighters?![]()
For first time ever, Army chief of chaplains fired — by Hegseth
For the first time in history, the U.S. Army chief of chaplains has been fired by the Secretary of Defense. Pete Hegseth made national headlines April 2 for firing Gen. Randy George, the Army’s chief of staff. But on the...baptistnews.com
That's what dry pin tank tracks sound like.State Fair a total flop. Bring back the crowd favorite.
It needs a sign on the side that says "It's supposed to sound like this!"That's what dry pin tank tracks sound like.
I don't see the joke?
I presume that there was no option or choice involved in deciding what vehicles to put in the parade. We MUST have dry pin tanks, because nobody knows this but dry pin tanks are the symbol of winning!That's what dry pin tank tracks sound like.
I don't see the joke?
I don't understand the hate on the squeaky tank neither ..It's a Sherman Tank, the most iconic American tank.
Of course they were going to use it.
Plus, any tank driving slowly in dry weather will make the same sound to some degree, especially when the tracks could be 70 or more years old.
I don't understand the hate on the squeaky tank neither ..
Highly appropriate, given its use in rhyming slang.It's a Sherman Tank, the most iconic American tank.
Tanks must be huge. So huge that they ruin the black top.That's what dry pin tank tracks sound like.
I don't see the joke?
He wanted something like this.I think it was that the tank went by with complete lack of any other sound. No crowd sounds. No cheers. No band. Just the sound of treads. It was obviously uninspired because it wasn't what the Army wanted for its own birthday in the first place. Hence why you had soldiers just walking by the President holding onto drones with their hands, etc.
Trump wanted a military parade like the dictators with ceremonial armies have and that just isn't what the US Army does.