Flo
Illuminator
Et ses filles !The one towards Plainpalais?
Et ses filles !The one towards Plainpalais?
Great, Iran has already revolutionized the Strait of HormuzHow's it going?
Yes, it changed for the worse.There has been a Regime Change... after the initial round of decapitation strikes.
So, Mission Accomplished!
possibly quite transitory - yes, the regime got tremendous cred for standing up to the US and having it back down. But it happened at a cost that is hard to fathom. It will take a long time for the damage to be repaired, and Iran is suffering through terrible climate problems.The Iranian regime is now stronger then ever thanks to the stupidity of Trump
You don't know that, I don't know that.Anybody who does not think this is a bad thing is a fool.
That is a bizarre belief.The Iranian regime is now stronger then ever thanks to the stupidity of Trump
Anybody who does not think this is a bad thing is a fool.
For how long should a displaced people have a 'right of return'? I say 2,000 years is too long. The creation of Israel in 1948 was a huge mistake. The ongoing turmoil from that led directly to the situation we have today. US presence in the ME and military support for Israel has only made it worse. Someone needed to take a stand against it, and that someone is Iran.The Iranian regime is now stronger then ever thanks to the stupidity of Trump
Anybody who does not think this is a bad thing is a fool.
Maybe, but I’m not entirely convinced. Like I’m pretty sure if Norway started killing Trump and their administration, a lot of US citizens would cheer them on. Kind of depends how bad they believe their own government to be.Once again, regality theory rears its head. While the Iranian people perceive themselves to be under outside attack they will tolerate more authoritarianism from their own government.
That seems like an extreme degree of purity requirement. Just because an advertiser pays to be promoted by what is essentially a TV show that you don’t like, you’ll boycott them? If you stick to your guns on this… you’re going to have to grow your own food and make your own clothes.I'd rather perform an autolobotomy with a spoon than give a moment of my time to Joe Rogan sponsor Perplexity.
Joe Rogan didn’t say it. An AI system that is advertised by Joe Rogan said it.Yeah, if Joe Rogan said the sky was blue, I would look outside to be sure.
Yeah, because when a group with a legitimate grievance against the US killed a few thousand US citizens the US reacted with restraint and totally looked at their leadership to blame.Maybe, but I’m not entirely convinced. Like I’m pretty sure if Norway started killing Trump and their administration, a lot of US citizens would cheer them on. Kind of depends how bad they believe their own government to be.