• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

The best foods

Trump: "I feel the same as I did 50 years ago. It's crazy. It's not because I eat the best foods. Maybe they are the best foods. Who knows what the best foods are? Maybe junk food is good and the other food is no good."

video in link
Maybe you're an idiot, and so are all those around you that laughed at this idiocy.

Idiot.

1778527343715.gif
 
Greenland and Canada in the clear.

FOX NEWS' JOHN ROBERTS: When I talked to the president this morning, he kinda surprised me because he said, 'John, I just want to tell you. I'm very serious about this. I'm serious about beginning a process to make Venezuela the 51st state.'

WHITE HOUSE SPOKESPERSON ANNA KELLY: This is a president who is famous for never accepting the status quo

video in link
 
It's always Greenland or Canada and now Venezuela as the 51st state, but never places where Americans already live and pay taxes, like D.C. or Puerto Rico.
Let's make all 5 states. The dems might get a majority or maybe even a super majority. They might actually get something done... ahh who am I kidding, the dems with a super majority would still shoot themselves in both feet and then allow Trump 2.0 to come in a finish destroying the country.
 
Greenland and Canada in the clear.

FOX NEWS' JOHN ROBERTS: When I talked to the president this morning, he kinda surprised me because he said, 'John, I just want to tell you. I'm very serious about this. I'm serious about beginning a process to make Venezuela the 51st state.'

WHITE HOUSE SPOKESPERSON ANNA KELLY: This is a president who is famous for never accepting the status quo

video in link
Status quo meaning, the law.
 
Greenland and Canada in the clear.

FOX NEWS' JOHN ROBERTS: When I talked to the president this morning, he kinda surprised me because he said, 'John, I just want to tell you. I'm very serious about this. I'm serious about beginning a process to make Venezuela the 51st state.'

WHITE HOUSE SPOKESPERSON ANNA KELLY: This is a president who is famous for never accepting the status quo

video in link

People are mocking all over the world.
 
Greenland and Canada in the clear.

FOX NEWS' JOHN ROBERTS: When I talked to the president this morning, he kinda surprised me because he said, 'John, I just want to tell you. I'm very serious about this. I'm serious about beginning a process to make Venezuela the 51st state.'

WHITE HOUSE SPOKESPERSON ANNA KELLY: This is a president who is famous for never accepting the status quo

video in link
Yet another squirrel.
 
More grift as Trump's buddy on the no-bid contract to paint the reflecting pool has had his costs rise from 6.2 million to 13.1 million. Trump claimed it could be done for under 2 million initially.

Meanwhile, the main issue with the pool remain unresolved. At least it isn't sinking.
 
More grift as Trump's buddy on the no-bid contract to paint the reflecting pool has had his costs rise from 6.2 million to 13.1 million. Trump claimed it could be done for under 2 million initially.

Meanwhile, the main issue with the pool remain unresolved. At least it isn't sinking.
But Biden was going to spend $300 million!
 
Department of State
@StateDept
Last week, the United States refused to participate in the UN’s review of the Global Compact on Migration.

The United States objects to the Global Compact on Migration and UN efforts to facilitate replacement migration to the United States and our Western allies.
 
Department of State
@StateDept
Last week, the United States refused to participate in the UN’s review of the Global Compact on Migration.

The United States objects to the Global Compact on Migration and UN efforts to facilitate replacement migration to the United States and our Western allies.
Fortress Amerikka.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom