• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

There was this one guy, Jimmy, Jimmy Lazarus, well it was looking bad for him, but thanks to my medical skills...

Trump: "We've taken people that were dead. We had a person given the last rites -- gone, the kids are crying and everything -- and started them on this drug. And the person became better. It works."

video in link
 
The best foods

Trump: "I feel the same as I did 50 years ago. It's crazy. It's not because I eat the best foods. Maybe they are the best foods. Who knows what the best foods are? Maybe junk food is good and the other food is no good."

video in link
Yes, McDump, they are the bestest foods. Keep eating them. Really indulge. Gorge yourself. And don't do any exercise either, let all that delicious wonder food really work its magic inside your body. I promise you will live 50, 100, 500, 1600 more years!


Edit: typo
 
Last edited:
Iron Fist!

Trump says he finds President Xi to be an amazing man:

He runs 1.4 billion people with a pretty iron fist. He loves his country.

video in link
When (if?) there is a Democrat as President, MAGA/Republicans will whine and call that person a dictator while being silent of all power consolidation, illegal acts, and other authoritarian policies and actions that Trump did. Of this, I'm 100% certain.
 
Not a cult

TRUMP: Katie Britt -- I hope she always remains loyal to me so I can continue to support her

BRITT PARROT: AWRRKKK! You've got it

TRUMP: I would hate to go against her. That will never happen, Katie, right?

BRITT PARROT: AWRRKKK! That's right, sir

TRUMP: Good girl, here's a cracker.

video in link
FTFY
 
Really great job numbers, honest!

Hassett: "The breakeven job number is a lot lower than it used to be because we're tightened the border. So 130,000 jobs this year is sort like 200,000 two or three years ago because we don't have this massive inflow of immigrants that are working. So these are really great jobs numbers."

video in link
So a loss of 40,000 jobs is actually a gain of 30,000 jobs? That's like, what, a 5000% increase? Got it.
 
Is that actually legal in the US?

I'm seeing reports that 590,000 people paid a $100 deposit, so that's $59million they've collected and for which they are planning to do nothing. Not to mention changing the details about where the phone was supposed to be assembled (which is moot if they're not delivering any).

Maybe there's a legal argument to be made that anyone giving money to Trump should expect to be shafted?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom