• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Is that actually legal in the US?

I'm seeing reports that 590,000 people paid a $100 deposit, so that's $59million they've collected and for which they are planning to do nothing. Not to mention changing the details about where the phone was supposed to be assembled (which is moot if they're not delivering any).
I bet the question isn't "is it legal?", but "can we get away with it?"
 
I'm really annoyed that the Phantom Menace was right about the fall of the Republic being triggered by trade wars and inept bureaucrats getting bulldozed by stupid criminals
 
Is that actually legal in the US?

I'm seeing reports that 590,000 people paid a $100 deposit, so that's $59million they've collected and for which they are planning to do nothing. Not to mention changing the details about where the phone was supposed to be assembled (which is moot if they're not delivering any).
Charlie isn't expecting to get anything for his hundred dollars.

In his previous updates he has been given a different reason for the many months of delays but it's always about to be delivered.
At least this time round he's been told that the people in the office have allegedly seen one.
 
Last edited:
Charlie isn't expecting to get anything for his hundred dollars.

In his previous updates he has been given a different reason for the many months of delays but it's always about to be delivered.
At least this time round he's been told that the people in the office have allegedly seen one.
We should just tie the Iran ceasefire, Trump phones, and the new healthcare deal all into one big negotiation.
 
Father of Fertility

Trump: "I must say, I shouldn't admit this, but the first time I really about the fertility was through Katie. I became the father of fertility."

video in link
 
Countries? Companies?

Trump: And we had to get the countries. First we had to get the companies and the companies were pretty good, but they, they knew I couldn't get the countries, so they didn't care that much, I think we, when we got the countries

video in link
 
Hurry up, I'm bored now that I'm not speaking.

Trump to the women behind him: "You'll speak not too long because I am being waited on by a large group of generals. That's also important. Having to do with the absolutely country of Irun. That's the way they pronounce it."

video in link
 
Not a cult

TRUMP: Katie Britt -- I hope she always remains loyal to me so I can continue to support her

BRITT: You've got it

TRUMP: I would hate to go against her. That will never happen, Katie, right?

BRITT: That's right, sir

video in link
 
Really great job numbers, honest!

Hassett: "The breakeven job number is a lot lower than it used to be because we're tightened the border. So 130,000 jobs this year is sort like 200,000 two or three years ago because we don't have this massive inflow of immigrants that are working. So these are really great jobs numbers."

video in link
 
He's hunting the bad Dumbocrats

Trump: "I was the hunted, now I'm the hunter. These are bad people. That's why we call them the dumbocrats. We have a new name. Because they're dumb. They're dumb people."

video in link
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom