• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

How to increase your IQ level ?

I was going to say "Even Trump isn't mad and narcissistic enough to claim an IQ of 1600" but "wise47"? Maybe it is Trump?!?
He doesn't put a number to it, but Donald Trump is quite fond of claiming he knows more about the subject at hand than anyone else. All we can say at this point (in a non-diagnostic way) is that both Trump and @wise47 exhibit similar traits of narcissism.
 
There is nothing at all evident or obvious about your system.
I disagree, emphatically.

It is perfectly obvious that many defects of his system are all too evident.

This is all pure gibberish.
Which is not only evident but obvious.

[....] his I.Q. claims are obvious trash. He has no tangible hypothesis, no objective metrics, and no interest in developing the idea further.
Here I agree, emphatically, with the word I highlighted.

It seems to me that a great many such things are even more evident and obvious than his "past incarnations reaching of ancient period, these data are certain, these incarnations are: Auguste Comte (1798-1857) French philosopher and sociologist, Edme Mariotte (1620-1684) French physicist and meteorologist, Aenesidemus (1 st century BC) Greek sceptical philosopher, Arcesilaus (315-241 BC) Greek sceptical philosopher, Gorgias (485-380 BC) Greek sophist."

And when the defects of his system and process are even more evident and obvious than conclusions he "was able to establish indisputably", it is fair to say those defects have been established beyond dispute.
 
It is perfectly obvious that many defects of his system are all too evident.
Stated that way, I agree. What I meant, of course, was that @wise47 seems to think he has explained his technique in enough detail that a person of average intelligence can perform it. It's perfectly obvious he hasn't.

But now that I think about it, in a perverse sense he may have. His technique is to imagine that his I.Q. to has risen dramatically. So yeah.
 
I don't know how this method would work for an IQ level of 70, but if someone has, say, 100 points, they should be able to understand what this method is all about.
With your high IQ, why do you have so much trouble understanding and addressing the concerns of others in this thread?

Your posts read more like the work of a mindless robot, than of a highly intelligent human being who knows how to communicate clearly with other human beings.
 
I really don't think anyone in this thread thinks that that's the limit.
Nor does... anyone really, save our intrepid OP.

The WAIS (note to wise47: that's a real IQ test, not an imaginary one) has no mechanism to reliably score beyond 160ish. A custom administration would have to be created to score beyond that, as an administrator of even superior intellect would not be able to process accurately, and the test is not designed for "off the charts" scoring. What our intrepid OP thinks about IQ scoring is funny, if a bit sad.
 
Nor does... anyone really, save our intrepid OP.

The WAIS (note to wise47: that's a real IQ test, not an imaginary one) has no mechanism to reliably score beyond 160ish. A custom administration would have to be created to score beyond that, as an administrator of even superior intellect would not be able to process accurately, and the test is not designed for "off the charts" scoring. What our intrepid OP thinks about IQ scoring is funny, if a bit sad.
That is what I was referring to.
 
Some people might think that 1000 IQ points is the limit, but I don't think so.
I'm even starting to doubt the lower boundary.

I know. Responding to wise47 directly has shown to be pretty pointless, as he shows all the intellectual engagement of a shovel...
As long as we're calling a spade a spade...
 
Speaking of terminology, what's that term for ignoring everything posters say when trying to engage in your topic, but you ignore them and drop in every few days to post one-line vacuous repetitions and log right back off?
 
Speaking of terminology, what's that term for ignoring everything posters say when trying to engage in your topic, but you ignore them and drop in every few days to post one-line vacuous repetitions and log right back off?

Seagull posting?

Seagulls of course are Turkish.
 
I know. Responding to wise47 directly has shown to be pretty pointless, as he shows all the intellectual engagement of a shovel, so I thought I'd talk to you instead. How's every little thing, sweetie?
Things are great, honey bun, I think my IQ reached at least 40 today, maybe even close to 50, when I invented a new way to glue my fingers together! Great stuff, super glue. Especially if you don't manage to poke a hole in the tube with the thingy you were going to glue to that other thingy!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom