kookbreaker
Evil Fokker
- Joined
- Aug 23, 2001
- Messages
- 16,442
*Still* trying to blame Biden for everything.
I've found this discussion between Vexler and Scaramachin interesting because it is a good reminder that the "phenomenon Trump" must not be reduced to one stupid/mentaly ill/greedy/nasty/sociopathic individual that should be just waited out in order to see things getting better, as too many people, leaders included, seem to think.Can someone save me 46 minutes and let me know what "every leader is missing about Trump"? It would surprise me if any other world leaders don't pretty well have the measure of the guy, even if diplomacy requires them to pretend otherwise.
And unfortunately, those childish insults do actually work with a surprisingly high number of people who feel they validate their own pettiness …Gentlefolk of the world. This childish attempt at insult is brought to you by the highest ranking and most prestigious officer in the country of the United States of America, Donald Trump, President of the USA. Yes, Trump is supposed to be a responsible adult, the leader of a nuclear-armed superpower. He is supposed to take his job seriously and concentrate on major issues of national and global importance. But, as we can clearly see, he is but a four year old spoiled brat who has yet to graduate from fingerpainting using his own feces. So now might be a good time to consider not contributing to the current raging dumpster fire that used to be America.
Absolutely. I remember the intense relief I felt when seeing his plane take off at the end of his first term. I'm sure the feeling will be quadrupled no matter what form of exit ends this one.Anyone have TFS (Trump Fatigue Syndrome?)
Or have him kicked in the butt "until it smelled of garlic", as my greatgrandmother used to sayThe Founding Fathers would have lynched an elected official who erected gold statues of himself.
I just hope I'm working 100% by then because otherwise the celebration will put quite a dent in my limited budget.Absolutely. I remember the intense relief I felt when seeing his plane take off at the end of his first term. I'm sure the feeling will be quadrupled no matter what form of exit ends this one.
I look forward to the day it gets pulled down like Saddam's and the various versions of Lenin & Stalin
A nice long, stout chain and the squeaky tank. I can picture it now.I look forward to the day it gets pulled down like Saddam's and the various versions of Lenin & Stalin
Or at least treated like the Reformation wall in Geneva in 1965 : Some protesters had daubed the heads of Calvin, Farel and Co in red mineral paint, and the only way to remove it was to chisel it out … The stone masons were so enthusiastic (they were Spanish or Italian, and catholic) about it that the statues ended up with disproportionately small heads, to the general amusement of the locals …I look forward to the day it gets pulled down like Saddam's and the various versions of Lenin & Stalin
The court ruled the General Assembly violated the Virginia Constitution in advancing the amendment, nullifying the referendum entirely.However the sad news is that the VA Supreme Court struck down the redistricting that was voted on.
![]()
Virginia Supreme Court strikes down Democrats' redrawn US House maps, giving Republicans a win
The Virginia Supreme Court has struck down a Democratic congressional redistricting plan that had won voter approval.apnews.com
The assorted state constitutions were written that way. The Southern states have always been set up so the elites can change whatever they want to remain in power. Other states are more restrictive on such changes. Its actually surprising that Virginia has such limitations given its history.It seems Republicans can halt an ongoing election so they can redraw maps to eliminate majority black or typically Democrat districts with no input from voters.
But Democrats can't even give voters a say before redrawing maps?!