What an odd standard you're trying to construct.
It's not odd at all. I'm saying there's no left wing media equivalent to the right-wing mediasphere. We were talking about politicians and TV channels coordinating with each other. I pointed out that multiple right-wing media organizations coordinated to spread a false ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ narrative that ended up costing them, collectively, over a billion dollars and multiple public apologies.
You said the left had equivalent coordination to which I called ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊. Now, yes, we're all familiar with your song and dance here. You say something, get called out, then you do this pretentious little "you're stupid, I'm smart, that's not what I meant" tap dance, and it's adorable, as I already said. Sadly, terribly transparent.
It has little to do with the actual topic of this thread, which wasn't about honesty or lawsuits or damages.
The topic of the thread is a CEO getting shot. None of what you're talking about has ◊◊◊◊ all to do with the thread, nice attempt at a reset though. You're ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ terrible at this though.
You haven't used this standard because it's actually a measure of what we're concerned about, you use it because you think it's one sided.
I think the right-wing mediasphere is one-sided. I think every single other news station\outlet has the ability to be critical of Democrats, repeatedly and without issue. That doesn't exist on right-wing media channels. They would never be critical of Trump and his allies, repeatedly, openly and honestly. It just doesn't happen and we have mountains of evidence to support that statement.
Do you actually think that lying, or even just bias, always comes with legal liability?
No, I've never claimed anything even remotely similar.
Thanks Captain Obvious.