That's not really an honest take, though it's also utterly unsurprising coming from you, given your posting history.
You've repeatedly tried to pretend that there's no meaningful difference between the Democrats and Republicans, which is utter BS. Democrats aren't perfect by a long measure, certainly, but the criticisms that you've leveled are not good faith criticisms.
No, I never try
"to pretend that there's no meaningful difference between the Democrats and Republicans," but I always object when attempts are made to make it seem as if Democrats are better than they actually are (i.e. not very good), e.g. in the question of
global warming. There are fairly obvious differences between Democrats and Trump.
I point out what Trump does the same way I pointed out what Biden did: with documentation from the real world.
What I don't do is
try to pretend anything. More than anybody else, I tend to
let reality speak for itself, which is obviously what you don't like about my
"posting history." It's the best way to avoid the traps of
"good faith" (as well as bad faith!)
"criticisms."
You are the one who prefers to pretend that the Biden-Harris climate policy was better than it actually was.
It was pretty ◊◊◊◊◊◊! It sucked! The examples I posted showed that it did.
Biden not releasing the Epstein Files, for example? That you would even try to make a point out of that is telling. Biden and the Democrats were following the rules, unlike Trump and co, and not interfering with the DoJ for political purposes. Further, the Epstein Files had been sealed during the prosecution of Ghislane anyways, so the Biden DoJ would have had little ability to do so in the first place while following the rules. Seriously, complaining about one party upholding the law and treating them as if they were the same as the party of lawbreakers is inane and makes for quite the bad faith complaint.
When asked about why Biden didn't release the Epstein files, Google AI tells me:
Procedural Limitations: The files were largely sealed by courts rather than solely by the executive branch. Releasing them would have required a judge to determine that the public interest outweighed the privacy rights of those involved.
So why didn't a judge determine that? Why didn't the Democrats push for something like that?
Why didn't Democrats release the Epstein files? (Vox on YouTube)
Rep. Ro Khanna (D–CA), So if you're saying that we should have, as a political matter, as a moral matter, called for the release of these files and accountabilities years before Donald Trump became president, you're absolutely right. Let's be honest, there are a lot of those friends who were Democratic donors. So I do think that the political class – I don't think that there was some kind of conspiracy – but they weren't, let's just say they weren't rushing to come to the aid of the survivors. They weren't rushing to expose all of this.
Aridas, the next time you have anything to complain about
"given my posting history," bring the receipts! Or STFU.
As it is, what you're doing is despicable.