No ◊◊◊◊, huh?Next up, Clarence Thomas starts publicly using the N word.
No ◊◊◊◊, huh?Next up, Clarence Thomas starts publicly using the N word.
How utterly clueless does MAGA get?
Indeed, it's wanton provocation. Still, those like him do generally care about more than agitating against liberals. They also normally care about things like how much money and attention they can get as a result of agitating against liberals.It's not cluelessness. It's wanton provocation. Nick Sorter isn't dumb. He just doesn't care about anything except agitating against liberals.
Then there are women like her who have an empty, black hole in their skull instead of a brain.
Love it! So New York. *sounds of shouting, crowds running, sirens, gunshots, etc...* "Eh, waddayagonnado." *keeps eating*Man who went viral for remaining in his seat as he ate food during the WH Correspondents' Dinner shooting says he didn't want his new tux on the dirty Hilton floor.
He also said he is from New York, so he hears sirens and activity all the time.
"I’m a New Yorker. We live with sirens and activity happening all the time," Michael Glantz, an agent at Creative Artists Agency, said.
"I wasn’t scared. There are hundreds of Secret Service agents hurtling themselves over tables and chairs, and I wanted to watch."
"First of all, I have a bad back. I couldn’t get on the floor, and if I did get on the floor, they’d have to bring in people to get me off the floor. And No. 2, I’m a hygiene freak. There was no freaking way I was getting in my new tux on the dirty Hilton floor. It was not happening."
video in link
So business as usual in Patel's FBI!Right, so all the major decisions and actions taken by the FBI in the next few days will be taken by sleep-deprived men. Got it.

Probably the first time in years he's had a chance to get near her naughty bits.I'm not here to belittle what people do in times of genuine fear, but why was Miller honking his wife's tiddy? Normally, as I said, I wouldn't think twice about it but that doesn't even make sense as a place to have your hand. On her back, or maybe the back of her neck\head to move her lower to the ground? Sure. Hand of over the baby bump? Absolutely. Randomly groping a funbag in the midst of a shooting? I dunno.
They wasted extortionately expensive jet fuel on that pair??Responsible use of taxpayer's money
Secretary of War Pete Hegseth
@SecWar
Joined my friend @KidRock — and some of our great @USArmy Apache pilots — for a ride this morning. (More to come on that!)
Kid Rock is a patriot and huge supporter of our troops. The War Department is wasting no time celebrating America’s 250th — home of the free because of the brave.
View attachment 70796
link
Correct! The Pacific Ocean, Venezuela, and Iran are places to travel to to commit acts of violence. Or Minnesota. Or indeed any place in the USA that allows unlicensed carry. Or anywhere else in the USA as well.US Attorney Pirro
@USAttyPirro
Today, Cole Allen was charged with crossing state lines with a firearm with the intent to assassinate President Trump. He will now be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Washington D.C. is not the place to travel to commit acts of violence
video in link
plus the extra hours on the ApachesThey wasted extortionately expensive jet fuel on that pair??
The only thing I can come up with is that Sortor is the mirror universe version of Fr Dougal. Anybody check him for a smig?Nick Sortor
@nicksortor
NOW: King Charles has a PRESIDENTIAL-level motorcade rolling through DC right now
We now have an ACTUAL king on our soil, but there are NO SIGNS of any "No Kings" protests anywhere in the nation right now.
Interesting how that works
video in link
Considering she is pregnant, at least within the last nine months. Or turkey baster.Probably the first time in years he's had a chance to get near her naughty bits.
Forward to the 1920's!!EPA doing it's job.
Lee Zeldin
@epaleezeldin
The Trump EPA has ENDED the Green New Scam.
We proudly rescinded what has been referred to as the “Holy Grail” for the “world is about to end” climate change zealots, the 2009 Obama EPA Endangerment Finding, without apology or regret.
$1.3 trillion in savings. $2,400 more affordable new vehicles. The end of the start/stop climate participation trophy. All while protecting our environment
video in link
How old is "US Attorney Pirro"? Twelve? So professional.US Attorney Pirro
@USAttyPirro
Today, Cole Allen was charged with crossing state lines with a firearm with the intent to assassinate President Trump. He will now be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Washington D.C. is not the place to travel to commit acts of violence
video in link