Do we know how much golf he is playing? That's probably the best proxy indicator of his actual health.I know it's been beaten like a dead horse already, but this one seemed to be the most accurate representation yet.
View attachment 70723
Do we know how much golf he is playing? That's probably the best proxy indicator of his actual health.I know it's been beaten like a dead horse already, but this one seemed to be the most accurate representation yet.
View attachment 70723
Oh can I guess the answer, go on please I've got my hand up and everything.....Do you think Trump knows they have to figure a way to oxygenate the water to keep it clean, or is he just gonna paint it and call it done?
God once again shields Trump from harm, God truly is blessed to be able to save Trump.Reuters is claiming 4 shots were fired and a shooter is in custody
Depends on his ratings...He'll make it a regular thing. New assassination attempt every week.
Trump is claiming this why the Ballroom is needed, so convenient if not fake.I know this is conspiracy theory stuff, but I wouldn't put it past Schitler's people to stage a fake assassination attempt.
Nah, given their incompetence if they'd tried to set up a fake assassination attempt Trump would have been assassinated.I know this is conspiracy theory stuff, but I wouldn't put it past Schitler's people to stage a fake assassination attempt.
Trump is claiming this why the Ballroom is needed, so convenient if not fake.
Well barring the water everything is the same, the only question is did theydoctorJesus the one on the right or on the left?
It would?I seem to recall that even that likely involved him paying others to do much of the actual work for him, which would be entirely in character.
I seem to recall that even that likely involvedhimhis father paying others to do much of the actual work for him, which would be entirely in character. Especially if he did indeed get in after paying someone else to take the SAT test for him..
This is the last I'll say on this subject: I will not take the blame for Trump or his administration or what he's doing.

Reflection Pool being painted blue: Who said anything about it being refilled with water! Nasty stuff! Fish ◊◊◊◊ in it.Do you think Trump knows they have to figure a way to oxygenate the water to keep it clean, or is he just gonna paint it and call it done?
All far too convenient: Trump attends an event he doesn't really want to, shots fired but nobody hurt "assassination attempt" five minutes in, Trump hustled out, Trump tries to act heroic, Trump tries to promote his billion-dollar, griftathon, white elephant "solution" that is now less popular than a fart in a space suit. Not even very imaginative.According to LBC's US correspondent Simon Marx, who's attended other similar events at the venue, it's usual for the magnetometers to be outside in the driveway so no-one could even get into the building without being security checked.