thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2001
- Messages
- 35,084
Yes, I meant South Africa.Did you get got by autocorrect?
Yes, I meant South Africa.Did you get got by autocorrect?
I think you forget that white supremacy does allow for minorities that support it to have certain privileges.Amongst it's goals in fighting DEI, MAGA is hoping to force Ginni and Clarence to divorce and live apart?
Are we still talking about pre-90s South Africa? Pretty sure they weren't okay with intermarriage.I think you forget that white supremacy does allow for minorities that support it to have certain privileges.
I think he's just taking a moment to call Clarence Thomas a house negro.Are we still talking about pre-90s South Africa? Pretty sure they weren't okay with intermarriage.
Yes, but it's very clear that the thread, over the course of the last 42 pages, has drifted into talking about the concept of DEI in general.The thread is "DEI in the US".
Not to me it isn't clear.Yes, but it's very clear that the thread, over the course of the last 42 pages, has drifted into talking about the concept of DEI in general.
Yeah well that's on you I guess.Not to me it isn't clear.
I'm not the one who keepsYeah well that's on you I guess.
No. However, his decisions have helped bring about the current white supremacists in power. He and his wife also are outspoken supporters of MAGA, which is a white-supremacist movement.I think he's just taking a moment to call Clarence Thomas a house negro.
If someone were to express skepticism of the highlighted claim, what sort of evidence would you give them to show that MAGA folks are trying to provide European Americans a degree of social, economic, or political power beyond what one might reasonably expect from their demographic advantages as the majority group? Is your evidence mostly that they oppose DEI?He and his wife also are outspoken supporters of MAGA, which is a white-supremacist movement.
If you are willing to generalize from a small group or a single individual, yes. If you are hoping for evidence that the run-of-the-mill red-hatter in the street most likely holds supremacist beliefs, not so much.There is plenty of evidence that MAGA is a white supremacist movement.
How does banning DEI practices such as racial affinity groups and ceremonies help move the needle towards the sort of full-blown apartheid that the Nazi-saluting MAGA leaders presumably pine for when they dream of making America great again? I can sort of see how embracing Proud Boys might help (assuming they have the means and motivation to go full khaki militia) but this isn't that thread and it seems like rolling back diversity innovations from the early 21st c. probably won't get U.S. all the way back to Jim Crow.I'm generalizing based on the leadership of MAGA and MAGA spokespersons.